Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2014, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

I felt chemistry between Owen and Amelia, personally. He looked so concerned for her. I can see Owen approaching her again to see if she's okay. He wanted to help but she wouldn't let him.

They do look good together on screen.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Good episode,but Amelia and Owen is a big no.
She def.don't want to have a baby because of what's happened in PP and he would be sad and boring like he was with Cristina that sucked all his energy.
Problematic girls are NOT for him.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Ummm... Amelia has said she wants a family. She said it at the end of PP and she said it again in 10x21. She's scared, and James wasn't the right guy. She and Owen have similar pains and can help each other out big time.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Ummm... Amelia has said she wants a family. She said it at the end of PP and she said it again in 10x21. She's scared, and James wasn't the right guy. She and Owen have similar pains and can help each other out big time.
Totally forgot it.My bad.
But we all know she would come back to drugs in a matter of season.Aren't we?
Old 11-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

I really liked this episode. I'm enjoying this season in it's entirety.

I liked Jo last night. It reminded me of the early years where Bailey is actually a teacher and not being a pain in the ass. I got the impression that she may have been trying to study in the other room and that's why she wasn't trying to hang out with them. Also, they're also all her bosses and owners of the hospital. I get why she may not want to drink with them and listen to how they've all slept with each other (that was a funny scene though). She also may have wanted to tell Alex about her surgery and how it went but obviously his time was again consumed by Meredith and now Arizona is moving in. In Alex's defense it is his house and he's just being a good friend and it is his house so I don't know, maybe she should start staying at her own place or else just tell him in advance when she wants him to herself...

I have a horrible feeling that they're going to drudge up Stephanie/Jackson again at some point this season. I noticed how she kept giving him the side eye while he talked to Derek about the baby. I'm waiting for something horrible to happen that coincides with Sarah Drew's maternity leave so that Jackson/April can split again and he can start sleeping with Stephanie until she returns.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

I feel like April is going to end up in a coma during Sarah's maternity leave.

Though that would be terrible if he starts sleeping with Stephanie while his wife is in a coma?! I don't think I could respect Jackson as a character if he did that. Sorry, I'm not the biggest April fan, but that's just heartless. I don't think Jackson is that heartless, though.

Seriously, Stephanie is so useless and the writers still to this day only seem to use her to stir up drama with Japril. I don't get her purpose on this show anymore. Other than a friend for Jo and drama for Japril, she's served no other purpose. Jerrika Hinton is making the easiest money on television.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShepherds (View Post)
Very strong episode! With lots of foreshadowing.

Me too. So much. Patrick was just amazing.
Amazing episode. Moving and nostalgic. Very well balanced. Loved, loved Derek with all his flaws tonight....and Patrick, OMG, Patrick was just terrific!

So far S11 is really feeling like the resurgence of Grey's...it's really have a S2 vibe with all the drama and darkness and sexiness!

Icon by Jaje
Old 11-15-2014, 05:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I feel like April is going to end up in a coma during Sarah's maternity leave.

Though that would be terrible if he starts sleeping with Stephanie while his wife is in a coma?! I don't think I could respect Jackson as a character if he did that. Sorry, I'm not the biggest April fan, but that's just heartless. I don't think Jackson is that heartless, though.

Seriously, Stephanie is so useless and the writers still to this day only seem to use her to stir up drama with Japril. I don't get her purpose on this show anymore. Other than a friend for Jo and drama for Japril, she's served no other purpose. Jerrika Hinton is making the easiest money on television.
She and Jo are amazing.Much better than any other new interns since like forever.
April just need to die.Like,seriously.Most annoying tv character ever,
Old 11-15-2014, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

I am not sure how Jo and Stephanie are like "the best interns ever." The writing is unflattering for Stephanie, and the writing AND acting is unflattering for Jo. Neither of them have even presented with a compelling storyline.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

The season 4 interns were far more interesting than Stephanie...

As for Jo, sometimes I like her, other times she can bug me. I've been indifferent about her this season.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

I saw more potential in Jo at the beginning, but overall I am not really invested in her...I like her relationship with Alex most times but I wouldnt be heartbroken if it end...As for Stephanie, she is going to be my next Ross, she was bearable but now is getting on my nerves. Is a character without purpose, I think is there just because the attending needs interns to teach but she doesnt have a story, doesnt have any interesting secret or darkness or whatever to make her interesting or compelling.

Icon by Jaje
Old 11-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

And it's bothersome they keep inserting her to Japril's storyline, but I guess she has no other ties besides Jo. Oh, she's also Bailey's ass kisser.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Lexie was interesting and that's it.No wonder writers get rid of them all in a matter of 2 seasons.
There was a guy who get his girl pregnant (that gilr that came back with April when she was fired for the first time) who was okay,but they just didn't give him a time to shine.
And same with Jo and Stephanie now.They got "it".You know what i mean?Put them in real work and make Bailey and Richard retire because they are not interesting since original interns grown up.
I know that Richard is the part of big story now,but
The funny thing is that one of them died and 2 already gone which means they lost all their friends in a matter of 2 seasons which is much faster than original ones did and writers just can't give them few episodes to cry and to recover like they are robots with no feelings.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow, it's amazing how Grey's after 11 years can touch bottom in an intense episode like this. I'll miss when this finish, because more and more I feel that we're near the end ...

I can not believe how insensitive and immature Callie is being. I will not even comment on it but on the other hand, I'm loving that Arizona has the opportunity to grow professionally. But as Dr. Hermann is getting worse, don't know ... I just hope that the concealment of the disease do not worsen her situation because Hunt knows be a rigid boss. Amelia knows.

Speaking of Amelia, mourned for her all the time because she is a very nice person and deserves that second chance. The scene of the death of their father is so sad and intense. Who accompanied PP knows that scene was even stronger because Grey's showed only some parts. Hunt should not have brought it up in the aisle. It was natural for her to react that way, all she had were the words of Richard, good friend as always. Meredith also showed his hand "mother of all" which is very sweet, but that moment she needed Derek. And the patient owed an apology, would be worthy.

The side of Derek is also understandable, he doesn't know how out of his comfort zone. I just want they resolve the impasse it without any damage to history.

Bailey the eternal instructor. Thankfully she was paying attention to Jo, after all it is a teaching hospital. I remember a scene where Callie was also reading a magazine and the intern does a bull****. Thankfully that did not happen with Jo.

The ending was also very cool with all together, remembering moments. Meredith bringing Maggie to the group and Alex being companion to Arizona (someone has to be because she deserves). Jo needs to understand that she did not participate in this phase of his life but that may participate of the future.

Actually Meredith earned two sisters with whom she can have good relations: Amy and Maggie. I loved the dialogues with Amy. If Maggie wanted dinner should have stayed like Richard did.

Japril always cute.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If Maggie wanted dinner should have stayed like Richard did.
Good point. She did choose to leave. She also chose to be a bitch to Richard. Almost forgot about that. Though, the writer for this episode did a good job of making Maggie look like the victim here. She's not entirely a victim. She could have waited with Richard a few seconds longer. It was all a ploy to make Meredith feel bad and regret her night with Derek, though.