Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

I see from the promo that we will get to find out more about the bubble boy. But I hope they continue with the kids who are having heart problems. I am really curious to find out what is causing all the kids to get sick with the same thing.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Great episode all over! Thank God I wasn't in that hospital with everyone sharing germs! lol

I like that we got more patient story line with the attendings and the interns as just sidekicks and assisting. It was a bit reminiscent of old Grey's.

Highlights:
- Bailey & Kepner working together!!! Long overdue since season 6. And it was nice that this time Bailey's sharing advice about her Ben and April's Ben
-Derek joining Bailey/Kepner and letting Kepner take over on the brain...#neuro throwback in season 6 when she was his intern

-Derek practicing his speech to baby Bailey
- Ortho glow with Jo and Callie!!
- Meredith stepping up for her husband
Old 04-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Beautiful episode! I really enjoyed it!
I loved how it was directed, especially in the beginning with all those close framings with the germs spreading all around.

The storylines started have potential, can't wait to see what's next.

Will Jo join Callie in ortho?
Meredith and Derek have been very sweet all over the episode, Derek was very funny to watch!
Even interns were nice this time, and that says it all!
But my very fave was April, I really liked her: with Jackson, with the little patient and with Bailey.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

I think ortho will be good for Jo. Like Callie said she can work out some of her issues, help someone, and get paid.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Great episode! After last week's I think we needed some light and fun.

- Always thought Jo was gonna follow Mer steps but now I think Callie would be a great mentor too. Good material for bonding and a new Ortho surgeon.
- Arizona was so cute talking about her superpowers and laying on the bathroom's floor.
- I understand Alex's struggle for deciding, but I hope he stays at the hospital. Not saying he'll leave, but he's grown here, they're his family, his home.
- Japril cuteness too. She brought him soup and wanted to help, but understood too. Marriage has done good with them.
- And my favorite part: the continuing development of Merder's relationship. Mer was angry and frustrated because Derek went back on his promise, but she acted like a mature person and above anything else, it's her love for him. It made him see too she's trying with this. They've come far and I love them

Icon: Jaje
Old 04-04-2014, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I see from the promo that we will get to find out more about the bubble boy.
Do you know what disease he is suffering from? I didn't get that part.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the epp was pretty filler nothing happened but it was a nice filler , I liked how Callie sounded as if she was in relationship with Jo and MD scenes were adorable
Old 02-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

goodness jackson is hot.

i thought this episode was super boring, it just jumping around from scene to scene i felt and it was hard to get invested into anything. man i really am not liking this season of the show i find it extremely boring. i hope i like the recent two seasons a lot better.

it just feels like jo is always whining about something i really dont like her and theres something strange about her actresses' accent?