Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2016, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

If he would have listened to both, DeLuca or Jo, things wouldn't get out of hand like this. Poor Jo. Every man in her life seems to have the tendency of aggressive behavior. So DeLuca is indeed different. He is nice, caring and supportive. Maybe it's a good thing for Jo to be with someone like him.
Old 11-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
No surprise for me. I knew this would happen. After last episode and their scenes together it was more than obvious he has feelings for her. Just a matter of time she is falling for him too.
Well, if Jo falls in love with DeLuca, or falls in love with him, then she had never really loved Alex, but only because he is or was a senior physician and because he enjoyed prestige at the time.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Well, if Jo falls in love with DeLuca, or falls in love with him, then she had never really loved Alex, but only because he is or was a senior physician and because he enjoyed prestige at the time.
Didn't understand anything. Don't post in this thread if you are not shipping them. Everyone who loves them as just friends can post ofc, but it's clearly thay you are not here for them in any form.
I'm afraid that I'll need to report you to moderators.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Didn't understand anything. Don't post in this thread if you are not shipping them. Everyone who loves them as just friends can post ofc, but it's clearly thay you are not here for them in any form.
I'm afraid that I'll need to report you to moderators.
I did not say anything offensive. I only represent my opinion. Did I offend anyone or what?
Old 11-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes. Stop posting here or you'll get a warnin point.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Katie did not say anything too bad. She just said if Jo is ready to pursue a relationship with deluca so fast it would call into question her feelings for Alex. Whether or not he deserves her feelings is not the point. It's about the integrity of her character
I think for now a one sided crush with a dash of friendship between them makes sense from where Jo is coming from.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Katie did not say anything too bad. She just said if Jo is ready to pursue a relationship with deluca so fast it would call into question her feelings for Alex. Whether or not he deserves her feelings is not the point. It's about the integrity of her character
I think for now a one sided crush with a dash of friendship between them makes sense from where Jo is coming from.
It's hard to even understand what she is saying. But surely "" smile she is posting have a negative vibe.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
But people fall in and out of love all the time on tv shows. Without any reason. For example Maggie. She was in love with DeLuca and now she has a crush on Riggs. How did that happen and when and why? And Jackson was with Stephanie together and suddenly in love with April. Or Callie and Arizona. They were married. If Shonda thinks it's time for a change she makes it happen. Don't ask about the reason. You won't find one.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
But people fall in and out of love all the time on tv shows. Without any reason. For example Maggie. She was in love with DeLuca and now she has a crush on Riggs. How did that happen and when and why? And Jackson was with Stephanie together and suddenly in love with April. Or Callie and Arizona. They were married. If Shonda thinks it's time for a change she makes it happen. Don't ask about the reason. You won't find one.
This. It happens in RL too. You loved someone and then you found someone better, that's it.
And it's not like Jolex was as serious as Calzona.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

Calzona were already married, Alex proposed but she didn't say yes because of her past. So you can't say they were not serious. They were. But a marriage or engagement doesn't count in Grey's reality. I can't count all the couples who broke up since the series started.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Calzona had a baby plus they survived through cheating and Arizona losing leg. People obviously were more emotionally invested in them.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

I don't know. I guess the Jolex shipper think differently. But back to JoLuca...

I was hoping for scenes with them. So disappointing. They should talk about what they expect from their friendship. I think Jo already sensed that he feels more about her than just friendship.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:59 AM
New Fan

Nobody talks about anything in this show...that's why they have lot's of problems.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renkacs (View Post)
Nobody talks about anything in this show...that's why they have lot's of problems.
it's not healthy and it's not increasingly realistic either. They are adults for Christ's sake.
I just can't face this is seems. In my dreams, in my dreams.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
That's exactly what I mean. That would question Jo's character. As she did when she beat her friend, as I said, I no longer know.