Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

||Jackson ♥ April|| #4: Pretty Boy has turned the unVirgin Mary into a sexaholic.

||APRIL & JACKSON #4||

#1 Anjelia
#2 BrightTerri
#3 Lempicka
#4 PaceNJoForever
#5 Hannahfan
#6 Wowwowgabbzy
#7 Xlennie
#8 Rockin Robyn
#9 Nellygrl
#10 Emfinn
#11 Xabiyoko
#12 Hoopyfrood
#13 DiBye23
#14 SaarSuliet
#15 Hanaish
#16 Aguadosor
#17 Let The Ball Drop
#18 B.Chambers
#19 CrimsonDawn87
#20 Tyla4me
#21 Aguadosor
#22 Livexitxupx18
#23 Miss Rose
#24 Myr
#25 Licia
#26 Hlgreenie
#27 Sparkleyღ
#28 Christian'sKimberDoll
#29 Herbokolog001
#30 Whootwhooo
#31 Karevluvsstevens85
#32 Raphi1860
#33 Kayleer90
#34 Find something real
#35 Swaythoo
#36 Atinyinfinity
#37 Eis4_erika
#38 frenchgleek
#39 dentyne.ice
#40 BluePenguin
#41 Karma Police
#42 conn8d
#43 Nikki K
#44 emily898emily
#45 valeria_11

Eyes closed. Head first. Can't lose.

Join the Brooklyn Nine-Nine campaign

Last edited by Karma Police; 11-13-2012 at 12:27 PM
Old 10-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

tftnt and using my title suggestion
Old 10-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Old 10-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT....

Yes, there has to be a reason why Mama Avery brought up this cute guy. I'm really hoping they introduce this guy to make Jackson jealous and hopefully then he will realize his true feelings for April and finally sit down and talk with her instead of just having sex and avoiding the whole situation.

Quote:
It would have been great if at the end, when Mama Avery went up to kiss Jackson goodbye, that she would have also slipped April a piece of paper with the guy's number on it. That would have funny and then Jackson would have been like whats that and gotten all jealous. Hopefully we'll see his jealous side soon. Sadly I don't think we'll get much from them in the upcoming 2 episodes, but episode 7 should be a good one!
Mama Avery should have completely slid the guy's number into April's pocket.. That would have been interesting to see Jackson's reaction and whatnot.. I hope they do bring in some guy, so we can see Jackson's reaction.

But you are right, we won't get much at all from them in the next episode and I have no clue about episode 6.. But at least we know they have a moment with each other in episode 7..

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 10-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
Mama Avery should have completely slid the guy's number into April's pocket.. That would have been interesting to see Jackson's reaction and whatnot.. I hope they do bring in some guy, so we can see Jackson's reaction.

But you are right, we won't get much at all from them in the next episode and I have no clue about episode 6.. But at least we know they have a moment with each other in episode 7..
I agree completely. I think Jackson would brush it off and pretend it doesn't bother him at first, but maybe if he sees the guy with April he'll start to show his jealous side more. Maybe throw in a few snarky comments like he did in 8x03 when he was mad at her. I really have no idea what's so intriguing about 8x07 (besides the fact that Sarah has said a bunch of times now that it's her favorite), but I'm starting to grow impatient for it. Hopefully, we'll get promo pics in a couple of weeks since eps 5 & 6 are already out.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lest we forget, he was "sick to leave her".. It won't take much to make him jelly.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Passionate Fan

For a second, I did forget that Jackson said he was sick to leave her.. IA it won't take that long for him to get jealous. And Jackson also said he felt that there was this spark between them, but he wasn't going to have enough time to figure it out because he was moving half way across the country.. So even though, they are just having sex at the moment. It is not just sex for Jackson, no matter what he tries to portray.

But for some reason, I had this thought that if they do bring in a guy for April to date, it will be the new PEDS guy.. I don't know why that came to my mind because they will probably never have scenes together. Nevertheless I can imagine him flirting with April and whatnot, and Jackson sees their interaction together. Then Jackson goes and ask April what is going on there, and she says nothing, but even though she says nothing Jackson is getting annoyed and a little jealous which would inevitably force them to define their relationship and feelings.. Like I said I don't know why this thought came to my head.

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 10-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Passionate Fan

How about Intern Shane possibly taking an interest in April? Then Jackson could use his power of authority over him and threaten to kick his ass if he tried to hook up with her.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread paula - didn't know you liked them

danny & mindy

Old 10-27-2012, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Quote:
thanks for the new thread paula - didn't know you liked them
I just recently started to watch GA again and I like them the most atm.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Old 10-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Ugh, they're so cute
Old 10-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePenguin (View Post)
How about Intern Shane possibly taking an interest in April? Then Jackson could use his power of authority over him and threaten to kick his ass if he tried to hook up with her.
I could actually see something like this. I mean, I think April getting interest from any other guy is going to start making Jackson jealous. But during a live tweet SD did say Shane was one of the people present with her at a night shoot. I could see the writer's going the route of giving her a guy that likes her (especially if they are a religious person, like she is) and that would be what makes them both realize that there are deeper feelings beneath all the secks.

Also, hi! It's been a while, but I quite like this couple. Can I get added please?

Last edited by conn8d; 10-27-2012 at 01:17 PM Reason: asked to be added
Old 10-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Welcome conn8d! Added you.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by conn8d (View Post)
I could actually see something like this. I mean, I think April getting interest from any other guy is going to start making Jackson jealous. But during a live tweet SD did say Shane was one of the people present with her at a night shoot. I could see the writer's going the route of giving her a guy that likes her (especially if they are a religious person, like she is) and that would be what makes them both realize that there are deeper feelings beneath all the secks.

Also, hi! It's been a while, but I quite like this couple. Can I get added please?
Hello! Yeah, that tweet is where I got the idea of Shane from. I think it'd be fun. We haven't really seen her interact with the interns yet.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread