Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2017, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I think that makes a lot of sense. We know the first reappearance is because of Ramon, but we've been told he comes back later on but not why

Jesse Spencer has also said the subject of children comes up again with Dawson and Casey, and imo, considering they haven't really discussed it in a while, something has to trigger that conversation, and Brett being pregnant could do just that.
They want too keep us guessing.

Not sure that Brett will get pregnant. Seems too predictable to me but then....what do I know.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 12-31-2017, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I'm not completely sold on it, but the pieces do fit together if that's where they're going, and I think it's slightly less predictable than the pregnancy being Dawson and Casey, as everyone seems to think it is. I personally wouldn't be surprised if the pregnancy is someone they pick up on a call, tbh

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Med sneak peek -

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
"CHICAGO FIRE"
"SLAMIGAN"

01/25/2018 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : DAWSON IS ON A MISSION - GARY COLE GUEST STARS - Dawson (Monica Raymund) and Casey (Jesse Spencer) do everything they can to locate Bria's (guest star Quinn Cooke) whereabouts after discovering important new information. Lt. Severide (Taylor Kinney) reunites with Chief Grissom (guest star Gary Cole), and old family friend. Meanwhile, Cruz (Joe Minoso) enlists the help of Brett (Kara Killmer) and Mouch (Christian Stolte) to create a new tool and Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) and Zach (guest star Daniel Di Tomasso) go on a date. Eamonn Walker, David Eigenberg and Yuri Sardarov star. Jon Seda, Randy Flagler and Tony Ferraris guest star.
X

Quote:
"CHICAGO MED"
"LEMONS AND LEMONADE"

01/23/2018 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Tuesday) : DR. CHOI FEELS HELPLESS WHEN A PATIENT REFUSES NECESSARY TREATMENT - Dr. Choi (Brian Tee) struggles to help a woman cope with anorexia. After a two-week suspension, Dr. Reese (Rachel DiPillo) is immediately put to the test upon her return by Dr. Charles (Oliver Pratt). Dr. Rhodes (Colin Donnell) takes a stand when one of his patients is forcibly transferred. Meanwhile, Dr. Halstead (Nick Gehlfuss) is on a mission to get Dr. Manning's (Torrey DeVitto) son to like him. S. Epatha Merkerson, Marlyne Barrett, Yaya DaCosta and Norma Kuhling also star. Eddie Jemison and Lorena Diaz guest star.
X

Med 3x07 - promo photos - https://images.spoilertv.com/Chicago...ubled%20Water/

3x06 promo -

Quote:
"CHICAGO PD"
"CAPTIVE"

01/17/2018 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : ATWATER GOES MISSING AND THE TEAM DIGS INTO HIS PAST TO DISCOVER WHY HE'S BEEN TAKEN.

When Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins) disappears at the house of a convicted felon, the evidence doesn't look promising - with his belongings and his blood left behind. Intelligence rallies to rescue him before it's too late. And Atwater struggles for survival faced with not only his captor but also a difficult connection to his past. Also starring Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick John Flueger, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, Amy Morton and Tracy Spiridakos. Guest starring Mekhi Phifer, Jesse Garcia and Joshua Torrez.
X

Promo photos - https://images.spoilertv.com/Chicago...20-%20Captive/

Fire sneak peek -

Quote:
Chicago Fire: A Pregnancy Will "Shock" the Firehouse

The Firehouse 51 crew will soon assemble for the back half of Chicago Fire's sixth season and some exciting things are headed your way. TV Guide caught up with showrunner Derek Haas to get the scoop on what to expect going forward, including an impending pregnancy, that anticipated Brettonio reunion, Mama Severide's long-awaited arrival and more. Here's everything you can expect the firehouse to be buzzing about this season:

1) The One Chicago Family May Soon Expand
Break out the bassinets, it looks like someone on Chicago Fire will be getting pregnant down the line. "It's going to be awesome when it happens," Haas tells TV Guide. "And it's going to be a shock to everyone." Not only do we not know when the big baby news might be revealed, there's that bigger question that remains: Who's got a bun in the oven? If we're going by pure shock value, Hope returning to drop the bombshell that she's carrying Severide's baby would definitely send shockwaves throughout the One Chicago family, but there's also the chance that Casey and Dawson will finally get their own bundle of joy too.

2) Redemption for Ramon?
It's no secret Ramon (Daniel Zacapa) hasn't been the best father to Gabby (Monica Raymund) and Antonio (Jon Seda) but his serious injury could have you seeing him in a different light. A fight with Gabby — in which she calls him selfish for using Casey's (Jesse Spencer) name to get ahead — inspired him to finally do something good, though it may have cost him his life.

"Those words really hit [Ramon] hard and so he stepped up and did the Good Samaritan thing and got stabbed in the stomach for it," Haas tells TV Guide. The winter premiere, titled "A Man's Legacy," picks up right where we left off on that platform and will reveal whether or not Ramon lives long enough to find redemption.

3) That Anticipated Brettonio Reunion
Ramon's stabbing also sets the stage for another reunion: Sylvie Brett (Kara Killmer) and Antonio Dawson. As Antonio drops by Chicago Med to check in on his father, he'll have an unexpected run-in with Brett who is just as surprised to see him.

"The one thing Brett wasn't counting on in the reaction to having to save Ramon's life is that naturally, Antonio would rush up to the hospital to see how he is," says Haas. "She just wasn't even thinking about Antonio being there so it catches her off-guard." With Antonio sticking around for a few episodes, Haas says fans will be "really happy" with how their story progresses.

4) Is Hope Staging a Comeback?
Brett's former friend Hope Jacquinot (Eloise Mumford) ruffled more than a few feathers during her time at Firehouse 51 and while Chief Boden (Eamonn Walker) may have given her the boot, that doesn't necessarily mean she's gone for good...or does it?

"We definitely allude to her a couple of times," Haas revealed. "But there might be a great opportunity in the later episodes to have Hope raise her head in Chicago again. I think it would be fun. She's great." Something tells us this isn't the last we've seen of her.

5) #DawseyStrong
Despite their many struggles, be it a gnarly warehouse fire or a miscarriage, Dawson and Casey have found ways to overcome life's obstacles together and that's not changing anytime soon. The couple will face another uphill battle when Dawson gets too involved with another case which sparks Casey's concern that this will be a repeat of the heartbreak she experienced with Louie. Despite their difference of opinion in how she's handling things, however, their marriage will remain as strong as ever.

"I don't think you should be worried," Haas explained. "They have rough patches like every new marriage does but they are as tight as they've ever been."

6) Mama Severide Is Coming to Town
Mama Severide will finally make her way to the series and while she and Kelly (Taylor Kinney) might have a great relationship, her appearance won't be all smiley face emojis. "They don't have a bad relationship," Haas explains. "But when she gets to Chicago, of course, there's gonna be conflicting drama."

Though she's only been mentioned a few times so far, Kelly did reveal that Mama Severide suffered a small breakdown after Benny (Treat Williams) slept with Kelly's teacher, resulting in Kelly staying with April Sexton's (Yaya DaCosta) family for a bit. It's unclear what business brings her to town but if it involves Benny Severide, fireworks will surely go off.

7) Hottie in a Hazmat Suit Is Headed Your Way
Move over Casey and Severide, there's a new hottie headed to town and he's about to steal the hearts of the ladies at Firehouse 51. The back half of Chicago Fire's sixth season will introduce a ridiculously good-looking member of the hazmat unit affectionately nicknamed Handsome Zack and he'll ignite some strong feelings among a few of your favorites. "Let's just say some of the women in our firehouse have their eye on him," Haas teased.
X

X

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 01-03-2018 at 04:59 PM
Old 01-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

TY for posting!!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 01-04-2018, 06:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for posting these! I saw something Twitter about a baby...I wonder who that will be.

Old 01-04-2018, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kally100111 (View Post)
Thanks for posting these! I saw something Twitter about a baby...I wonder who that will be.
It's supposed to be shocking! Stella?

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 01-04-2018, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

The only pregnancy that would be most obvious would be Gabby, but I don't know that they would call that shocking....maybe dare I say it, Hope comes back.... I hope not, but that would fit as shocking...

Old 01-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, I think Gabby would be obvious, but maybe they don't. I don't see how they couldn't see it, though. I don't want a Hope return/pregnancy, and Stella isn't seeing anyone (although will be dating soon, it seems, so I guess it's possible), so Brett seems the most likely, it's not obvious because she and Antonio aren't technically back together, and it fits best with what we know right now.

Med 3x06 Sneak Peek -

Quote:
Chicago Med - Season 3 - Major Character to Exit

After a close call with Dr. Charles (Oliver Platt), the dedicated staff at Chicago Med will now have to contend with losing one of their own for good. A major character is exiting the show and it's going to happen sooner than you think.

"It happens in the first half of the season," showrunner Andrew Schneider tells TV Guide.

Though this loss is sure to be a major blow, a new face just might be the key in helping everyone move forward. "We very likely will have a new character introduced at the end of the season," Schneider added.
X

I am hoping it's a reference to Robin (as much as I don't want her to go) as we know Mekia has another show and is leaving, but I am concerned there's another departure and especially considered it'll be Sarah. I'm worried what with the gun stuff she'll end up hurting herself or someone else.

Fire 6x09 Promo Photos - https://images.spoilertv.com/Chicago...l%20Is%20Fair/

Fire 6x07 Sneak Peek -

Quote:
Chicago Fire boss previews plenty of Dawsey drama in 2018

It seems someone in Gabriela Dawson’s life is always in peril on Chicago Fire, and 2017’s winter finale was no exception. When last we saw her, she was discovering that the Good Samaritan who’d just been stabbed on a train platform was her father. Not surprisingly, that’s right where the show’s first episode of 2018 will kick off.

“Gaby’s going to be traumatized a bit,” executive producer Derek Haas tells EW. “She freezes up because she wasn’t expecting this, so Brett shines more in the moment as Dawson is grappling with the fact that this was so shocking.”

And that’s just the action in the episode’s teaser. Haas gives us a bit more of a taste of what’s coming in the new year for our friends at Firehouse 51.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How is Gaby going to handle the guilt of what’s happened with her dad? They had such a negative last conversation.
DEREK HAAS:
They left in such a bad place, though I think when things like this happen, a lot of those type of dealings go out the window. Because Antonio was also in a bad place with his father, and he shows up immediately at the hospital as well.

Is Ramon going to be okay?
Okay is relative. He’s going to survive. The episode centers on Dawson and her feelings regarding her father and the complicated relationship they have and then, even more so, on her job as a paramedic, that she does selflessly and out of the limelight every day over six seasons — she doesn’t even like limelight, she shies away from it. And then here’s her father who’s been kind of a heel, for lack of a better word, for the better part of his life and he’s suddenly thrust into the limelight, hailed as a hero, and how he deals with that and her reaction to him dealing with that is the crux of the episode.

How is Casey going to handle that?
Casey’s going to be supportive of Gaby. The real conflict coming up between Casey and Dawson has less to do with her father as a holdover from the winter finale and more going forward, at least in this batch of episodes, with a young teenager in need that Dawson helps rescue and then, as she has a tendency to do, gets close to a victim and Casey’s worried about her emotions and the emotional damage it can do when you get close to these victims who may not be leading the lives that you think they should be leading.

We saw that a little bit with Louie.
That’s where Casey’s head goes when he sees her getting close. It’s not the same story beats as with Louie. It’s complicated and confusing for Casey and Dawson and they end up not communicating as well as they should.

Kidd and Severide had that awkward kiss when Kidd was drunk and he said, “Not like this.” Does that mean he’d be into it were she sober?
I think so. I think he’d be into it if she wasn’t drunk and acting on feelings in a heightened state of emotional intensity. That’s not how he wants to do this if they’re going to get back together. Interestingly, they’re living together, so that’s almost like skipping a step. We’re going to play over the next half-dozen to a dozen episodes, a little more, of the timing not being right for them. We’ll build up the will they or won’t they. But they have such a great chemistry as actors, it’s hard to keep them apart for long.

Does Otis have a chance with Lily?
Yes! I really like Lily and what she brings to Otis’ character. Something we haven’t done a lot of is explore some of these characters’ outside relationships… She’s winning and has a great personality and they’re cute together so we’re going to see where it goes. And it’s not stopping in these first few episodes.

Molly’s North seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
As is so often the case with Herrmann’s ambitions. Molly’s North is not going to be a disaster. It’s heading in that direction but these guys have gotten better at the bar game since they started five years ago. There is some humor to be had out of Otis taking the reins, but no, this isn’t going to be a flash-in-the-pan like the Molly’s food truck that we had in season 2.

Was the midseason finale really the last we’ll see of Hope?
I don’t think so, but there are forces beyond what we want to tell story-wise.

What’s going on with Brett?
Brett and Antonio see each other again because Antonio shows up at the hospital in the wake of his dad being stabbed and what I love is that moment when he shows up and Brett has just been going, going, going because of the call, and then she’s bringing coffee to her partner and it never crosses her mind until she sees him that of course Antonio would be here. And she has feelings for him, he has feelings for her, and I think with the emotions that are running hot with this story line, then that becomes the natural reason for them be emotionally vulnerable themselves.

Any big calls you can tease coming up?
We’ll be heading towards a situation towards the end of this batch of episodes where Severide and Casey again butt heads a little bit over how to extract a sheriff from one of those kind of transport vans where there’s a prisoner in the back, and it’s going to jumpstart a whole series of events. But we thought that was an interesting call where you’ve got a guy you have to rescue in the front seat and you’ve got a prisoner you have to rescue in the back seat, and as firefighters, you’re not allowed to discriminate who you pull out of a tough situation.

Any big crossover events coming?
There’s going to be one — we’re working on it as we speak. It won’t be before the Olympics.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

TY for posting!

Old 01-05-2018, 06:31 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't want it to be Hope either. They only thing that crossed my mind that if Kara was pregnant in real life, it would have to written in there somewhere. I don't know that it could be hidden as they were able to do with Marina's pregnancy. Who knows...

Old 01-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That is possible, didn't Kara get married recently? I could see them writing it in if she did decide to start a family in rl to make things easier for themselves - then they don't need to explain where Brett's gone. Idk, it could be anyone, but I think Brett makes sense even without potential bts reasons, tbh.

Quote:
Chicago Fire boss promises that hot hot hot hookup wasn't just a one-off

Holy fireworks, Brettonio!

The romantic reunion fans have been hoping for in the winter premiere of Chicago Fire wasn’t the one they were expecting — Kidd and Severide remain in a holding pattern for now — but Sylvie Brett (Kara Kilmer) and Antonio Dawson (Jon Seda) were reunited and it felt oh so en fuego.

And, apparently, it’s not just a flash in the pan, either.

“The audience is going to think that we just did this story as a quick little one-off or two-off, but this story’s going to continue through season 6,” executive producer Derek Haas promises. “So just when they think it’s over, it’s not going to be over.”

But Brett will have quite a few romantic options falling at her feet coming up — and one of them even includes another of her exes.

“There’s going to be another man who comes into our Firehouse 51 world who’s already in the Chicago Fire Department that both Brett and Stella are going to have their eyes on,” Haas teases. “Also, she and Cruz — you know they live together, Cruz, Otis, and Brett — and Cruz had a relationship with her at one time. I think some feelings for Brett are going to emerge again. As he sees what Otis and Lily have, Cruz starts looking at Brett again.”

Haas wouldn’t say whether or not those rekindled feelings would be requited, but we’re betting against it.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Passionate Fan

She got married in 2016. Her husband is an actor too. They were in a movie together called Beyond the Mask.

Old 01-05-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is still relatively recently, then.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2018, 09:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

TY for posting that article!