Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Here are some Chicago Med spoilers:

Quote:
CHICAGO MED
PRE-FINALE: The mystery of Robin’s “worsening condition” causes “tremendous conflict between Connor and Charles, and Charles and Sarah, as they all have different ideas” about how to treat her, executive producer Andrew Schneider previews. Given Connor’s history with mental illness – his mother committed suicide – “he really feels even more motivated to help” his girlfriend, EP Diane Frolov adds. As for the show’s big love triangle, “the Nina part of it will resolve” before the finale, but Will and Natalie’s status will remain “a little bit open,” Frolov reveals. And there’s even more relationship news: April finds romance with a doctor, while Sarah and Joey may be over as “Noah definitely has his eye on” the psych resident, Frolov says. On the professional front, Ethan becomes a full-time attending, and Noah graduates from med school.
SEASON FINALE (MAY 11): Robin’s story takes center stage, but it’s her father Dr. Charles who finds himself facing a cliffhanger ending. The hour also introduces a new heart surgeon, a South African woman (Falling Water‘s Norma Kuhling) who “is going to be a new second-year fellow along with Connor and a real competitor to him,” Schneider describes.
Image: Courtesy of NBC
Quote:
NBC, Thursday, May 11, 9 p.m.
With the mental health of epidemiologist Robyn (Mekia Cox) worsening, her boyfriend Connor Rhodes (Colin Donnell), father Dr. Daniel Charles (Oliver Platt), and doctor Sarah Reese (Rachel DiPillo) are about to butt heads in a major way. The debate over her treatment “will come to a kind of resolution in the finale, but not entirely,” says showrunner Andrew Schneider. “It will have repercussions that will bleed over into the next season.” Though NBC has yet to announce Chicago Med’s renewal, Schneider is optimistic. "We end, in fact, on a cliff-hanger," he reveals, hinting, "It involves Dr. Charles."

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-07-2017, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

This isn't really a spoiler but I didn't want to post it 4 times in each news thread. Anyway I found an article on Tumblr and this is part of it. I do hope that all of the series get renewed for another season. I watch them all and enjoy them with my favorite being the crossover episodes. I even love to see a character visit another series other than his/her own.

Quote:
Dick Wolf is holding the key to NBC’s 2017-18 schedule. He controls five drama series — half of NBC’s dramas in contention for next season.

Wolf is in the midst of a renewal negotiation with NBC that would determine the fate of all of his series. Law & Order: SVU is an institution and still doing well, 18 seasons in, and Chicago Fire, now in Season 5, or Chicago PD, in Season 4, are solid ratings performers for the network, though the newer Chicago shows –– Chicago Med and Chicago Justice — may not both come back. There had been some chatter about Chicago Med being possibly a bit more vulnerable but it’s all in flux. In a challenging off-network marketplace for dramas, there have been no syndication sales yet for Chicago Fire, now in Season 5, or Chicago PD, in Season 4, likely leading to reexamining the long-term business plan for the Chicago franchise.

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 05-07-2017 at 04:10 PM
Old 05-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Passionate Fan

I do hope all of them come back.

Old 05-15-2017, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

According to NBC, Chicago Med will be returning mid season.

Quote:
MIDSEASON
In addition to Chicago Med, NBC's midseason schedule will see the launch of Jason Katim's musical drama Rise, Good Girls from Scandalalum Jenna Bans, and the Sarah Shahi starrer Reverie.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
According to NBC, Chicago Med will be returning mid season.
Yes, Med has to wait until Law and Order True Crime is over before reclaiming it's usual time slot.
I do wonder how this change will affect the episode order though. They'll probably have a shortened season because of that.
Old 05-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm still hoping for Justice to come back mid-season too. Still no word on it.

Old 06-07-2017, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Here's some spoilerish news but not really anything we didn't expect. Be sure to read the whole article for all the tidbits.

Season 5 Spoilers

Old 06-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Passionate Fan

I'll say it again. I really hope they bring Antonio back!

Old 06-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

:fingers_crossed I hope so too!

Old 06-28-2017, 05:43 AM
Passionate Fan

A few little tidbits about Season 6 of Chicago Fire

Chicago Fire season 6 spoilers: More early teases

Old 06-28-2017, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

I'm all for getting as many episodes as we can.

Old 07-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same. The more the better

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-24-2017, 06:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Some news about the upcoming seasons...

Chicago Fire season 6 starts filming -- first teases of Dawson, more

Chicago PD season 5 premiere title revealed; get ready...

Old 07-24-2017, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

There are pictures of pretty much everyone on set with fans. I'm surprised because I thought they would be hiding someone, but considering the season 3 premiere after Shay's death, them all being there doesn't really mean they all make it.

Also Casey was in his dress uniform(?) like Shay was in her picture after she died and there was a shot of them taking a picture with that sort of background, I am trying not to read into that because I don't believe they would go there (how many people are they going to take away from Severide?!) but I am wondering.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-24-2017, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the articles, Ally. We can speculate what's going to happen for the next two months and still be wrong. I wish the time was not so long until the premiere.