Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

I prefer them to stay partners and nothing else .

I mean Roman had already relationships with 3 of his partners. I think that if they want to give him love story, it's preferable to be someone new and outside of the district.

Plus I do think that Kim and Adam would end up together at some point and if she has a relationship with Roman it would be really weird and awkward. Not to mention that I think that this wouldn't help her reputation. Yes it sucks, we all know it. Roman is a man and had 3 relationships with patners on the job and he still wouldn't be that discussed as Kim because she is a woman.

Still though I think that if she wants that much to have relationship it would be better for her if it's outside of work.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't want their friendship ruined.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like them as more than partners.
Old 04-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After the last episode - so do I.
Old 04-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've never like Ruzek and Burgess. The way they got together was shady. Plus she and Roman has waaaay more chemistry.
Old 04-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I prefer them to stay partners and nothing else .

I mean Roman had already relationships with 3 of his partners. I think that if they want to give him love story, it's preferable to be someone new and outside of the district.

Plus I do think that Kim and Adam would end up together at some point and if she has a relationship with Roman it would be really weird and awkward. Not to mention that I think that this wouldn't help her reputation. Yes it sucks, we all know it. Roman is a man and had 3 relationships with patners on the job and he still wouldn't be that discussed as Kim because she is a woman.

Still though I think that if she wants that much to have relationship it would be better for her if it's outside of work.
I think they have a great dynamic as partners. They always have each others back and work so well together. IMO anything romantic between them is just awkward. If Roman has any sense at all, he'll realize that he should definitely look for romance elsewhere.

Of course I still hope Burzek find their way back to each other. I think they complemented each other and were on track to make each other a better person, if only outside influences would stop giv ing advice. I realize this is not a popular scenario for a lot you and that's fine. This is my little delusion..

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-02-2016, 04:23 PM
New Fan

Yes...wouldn't it be so much fun to watch them in the car all day arguing.....that would make great viewing.

Roman could be all miserable and whiny like he usually is & Burgess could get all teary...how awesome would that be.

Must see tv
Old 04-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
I think they have a great dynamic as partners. They always have each others back and work so well together. IMO anything romantic between them is just awkward. If Roman has any sense at all, he'll realize that he should definitely look for romance elsewhere.
I do hope for such scenario . Like for example right after the kiss (so next episode) they realize that the idea of it was more exciting than the actual kissing and that they are better off being only partners.

Quote:
Of course I still hope Burzek find their way back to each other. I think they complemented each other and were on track to make each other a better person, if only outside influences would stop giv ing advice. I realize this is not a popular scenario for a lot you and that's fine. This is my little delusion..
I think that they do need growing and to learn to communicate better, but I think that this would actually make them more interesting. Having them tackle this and get better at it.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ruzek is so annoying. The way he dress irks me. Not manly at all. Tank tops and skinny...uh no. Lol. That being said, Linstead should be the only ENDGAME couple on the show as far as chemistry goes.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I'm all for freedom of expression in how one dresses......but it would make me extremely happy not to ever see Ruzek in those awful orange pants.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

While I liked the episode with Burgess and Roman last time, I still hope they find a way back to just friends.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 05-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

KIM I love you Thanks for making those

They're so sweet
Old 05-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Loyal Fan

No problem!
Old 05-13-2016, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Love those gifs. I want to see what they are like as a couple.

Magnus and Alec