Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2015, 09:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have seen the episode. Pretty good and a really good finale I think.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by igo4theyankees (View Post)
Where are yall downloading the ep at???
I sent you a private message.

Quote:
I have seen the episode. Pretty good and a really good finale I think.
it was relatively good but it could have been better IMO.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairtolove02 (View Post)
I never watched SoA but I heard it's awesome. I definitely want to give it a try sometime but yeah, I'm off topic now
Do it. It's intense and can be brutal but it's a piece of high quality television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairtolove02 (View Post)

Jay Halstead is my fave male character on TV tbh
He's so perfect with all of his imperfections. And I love him for all of the reasons you guys mentionned. And while it's not easy to form a character like that in those cops/prcedural shows he is muti-dimentional too.

I'm so looking forward discovering more about him in S3, especially since we got Will on Chicago board now.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's why Jay is a great character to root for. His personality is amazing but at the same time, he is rough on the edges. We know from the first season that he has some anger issues as well. I thought they would explore that in season 2 and in all honesty, I'm a little disappointed they haven't but here is to hoping we'll get more background next season. Maybe they should dig deeper into his military past. Now that Mouse is lurking around and working in Intelligence, there is infinite potential! Btw, did the writers drop the "Mouse saved Jay" SL? I thought that his rescue involved some heroic gesture, resulting in Mouse's PTSD... They really need to explore the storylines they've already created instead of adding so many new "lazy" ones.

I loved Sophia so much during the OTH days but I've to say, I love her more since CPD. She looks a whole lot happier now that she is in her 30s and she also has this natural glow even more prominent than before, almost unmissable. I don't know if it's Jesse's effect on her or the fact that she has finally found her tribe of girlfriends but whatever it is, it's doing wonders.

I don't think they've mentioned Jay and Mouse's past in the show in a way that says Jay did something heroic, but it must involve "that day" that they talked about and that Mouse mentioned to Platt. I think they'll explore it in s3, I really hope they will because it sounds like an interesting story.
I also can't wait to find out more about Jay and Will's relationship because as much as they are adorable and joking around, there's obviously something darker there. I think Derek said on Twitter that they'll reveal why Jay and his dad aren't talking in s3, so looking forward to it!

About Sophia, I totally agree. She seems like she's found her place in the world with this show and her friends and possibly Jesse. She looks confident and just so happy!
Old 05-20-2015, 10:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Never mind. I just watched it. Won't give anything away, except it's going to be a long, long summer. And I hated the episode.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Watched it last night too. It was a good episode. I knew the ending was coming, but I kinda thought it wouldn't happen. I'm actually really excited to see how season 3 starts after the way it ended, especially with Voight's reaction...
FanFicitons
Old 05-20-2015, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)
Watched it last night too. It was a good episode. I knew the ending was coming, but I kinda thought it wouldn't happen. I'm actually really excited to see how season 3 starts after the way it ended, especially with Voight's reaction...
Me too! I'm so glad there won't be a big time jump.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

I'm currently downloading the episode. All your posts have me so curious

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-20-2015, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I'm currently downloading the episode. All your posts have me so curious
Hahaha sorry if we spoiled you somehow. I was careful not to give anything away
Old 05-20-2015, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

No honestly not at all. I loved the episode. Can't wait to post in the morning ;0

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Jay & Erin are TVs hottest couple since Luke & Lorelai and that's big coming from me.

September is a long time but i'm off to the USA to do camp america so i'm not even going to have time to think about any of my shows, cant wait to be back into one of the best countries I've ever visited.

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 05-20-2015, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

How was their scenes tonight?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-20-2015, 11:46 PM
Loyal Fan

There was one scene that I loved where Jay asked her if everything's ok and told her he's looking out for her. Se seemed so affected by her suffering, such a sweetheart. And she was touched, although she didn't really say anything.

And then he saw Landon in her apartment.. and she looked totally guilty.
Old 05-21-2015, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFeelingTheLove (View Post)
There was one scene that I loved where Jay asked her if everything's ok and told her he's looking out for her. Se seemed so affected by her suffering, such a sweetheart. And she was touched, although she didn't really say anything.

And then he saw Landon in her apartment.. and she looked totally guilty.
Both scenes killed me. The first one - oh man, it was so visible he shares her pain and hates seeing her like that. The tears in his eyes. And Erin, it seemed like she was moved by what he said and was looking at him like she knows he is the good, great thing in her life and she is blowing it bit time but she's doing it anyway...

And the Erin's apartment scene....WOW...the way he looked at her...shocked, disappointed, hurt....Oh Jay.... And she was so embarrased and guilty...

How many episodes do you guys think pass before she's back? I wonder if something needs to happen again to make her realize CPD is where she belongs or she'll come back after couple of episodes of Hank or Jay or whoever talking her into sanity?

Again, people hurting on this show is not something I enjoy but how about Jay getting injured big time and that being the trigger. Her realizing she promised to always have his back and she left him and s h i t happened. Her seeing that her quitting CPD can do more damange than her working for CPD and being there for the people she cares about.
Old 05-21-2015, 12:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Both scenes killed me. The first one - oh man, it was so visible he shares her pain and hates seeing her like that. The tears in his eyes. And Erin, it seemed like she was moved by what he said and was looking at him like she knows he is the good, great thing in her life and she is blowing it bit time but she's doing it anyway...

And the Erin's apartment scene....WOW...the way he looked at her...shocked, disappointed, hurt....Oh Jay.... And she was so embarrased and guilty...

How many episodes do you guys think pass before she's back? I wonder if something needs to happen again to make her realize CPD is where she belongs or she'll come back after couple of episodes of Hank or Jay or whoever talking her into sanity?

Again, people hurting on this show is not something I enjoy but how about Jay getting injured big time and that being the trigger. Her realizing she promised to always have his back and she left him and s h i t happened. Her seeing that her quitting CPD can do more damange than her working for CPD and being there for the people she cares about.
Amazing acting from both Sophia and Jesse, but Jesse really killed me in the first one. Such raw emotion in his eyes..
And at the apartment it was even sadder because he had been worried sick for her.. Glad that he told her that right away.

I think those moments with Jay played a big part in Erin's decision to quit. She told Hank that it's the people she cares about the most that end up getting hurt and she didn't just mean Nadia. Getting Hank into her mess and knowing she's hurting Jay made her think it's better to back off. She saw how much he cares for her and she doesn't think she deserves it. Poor Erin

I think maybe it'll be a couple of episodes. Idk if something big should happen to make her realize CPD is her home. Although I have to say I love the idea of Jay getting hurt (but not too bad lol) and her snapping back to reality. It's a possible scenario in my opinion.
But I'd equally love it if Jay went to talk to her. Obviously Hank couldn't reach her on his own. Erin needs some space but not while Bunny's breathing down her neck and I think it would be so great if Jay just had an honest talk with her and helped her realize what she's worth.