Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22StarryNight22 (View Post)
The same person as me. Cause if those blue eyes with that scruffy face had me backed against the wall and looked at me like that? I'd say "There's no time to make it to the bedroom....no time. Scrabble here"
Ditto! HOT! HOT!
Old 01-09-2015, 12:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Loved the episode, cute scenes for Linstead and omg that promo yes Jay does seems to be taking charge which is sexy as hell hehe
Old 01-09-2015, 02:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

It better be scrabble time haha!

Old 01-09-2015, 03:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslara (View Post)
It better be scrabble time haha!

Could stare at this for hours
Old 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I rolled eyes at Voight making the exception and saying OK to Burzek. Very hypocrite of him. If not for the fact that Linstead has the obstacle of working together out of the way now, I would like to see them having a problem with it and standing up to Voight.

Nevertheless, when Linstead happens and Erin comes back to CPD, Voight should have no issue with them being together, right?

Re Jay being very forward in the promo - yeah, I think after Erin took out that professional s h i t of a card, he was very disappointed and I think was actually holding his breath for her the whole time while she was sort of trying to live her life ( Severide for example )...so I'm not surprised that besides being sad she won't be his work partner he was extremely happy inside to be her potential bed partner.

The height difference - I think she's actually sitting in the gif from her apartment - sort of like a mirror of the scene from S1 except he was sitting then. Jay apartment gif- I think it's the heels...I remember in the scenes from the sex club episode she was wearing heels and was almost as high as Jay.

Man, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!
Old 01-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Greetings to all Linstead fans!! I'm Sue & I've never been active in this fandom but recent events on the show have brought me out of lurkdom. I ship Linstead as much as you do & totally cheered at the promo. OK - I can't lie, this was me.

As for Voight, he better chill regarding any possible relationship involving Jay & Erin. I do think his prior directive was mainly him being protective of Erin but surely he'll see that he can't discriminate like that.

So anyway please add me to the list & I'll be watching with bated breath next week for the (hopefully) inevitable scene that will make our day - week - month - year.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 01-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

This show makes you want to get involved. it's just that GREAT!
Old 01-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Internet is going to break next week if they kiss.

Also, am I the only one who think it's kinda adorable how Jesse pretty much favorites all of Sophia's tweets all the time? And how Sophia is suddenly interested in motorcycle (which is one of Jesse's passion), she keeps liking motorcycle pictures on the caferacersofinstagram (which is one of Jesse's favorite accounts) and sometimes comments on them as well. I'm a dork, but I think it's cute! ������
Old 01-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've seen a lot of people saying they think this scene...

...is in Erin's apartment, but it isn't. It's in the Intelligence office. don't know what she's doing there, if not to just check in or work in a place that's familiar. But it looks as though she's sitting on her (old) desk and he;s standing in front of her.
FanFicitons
Old 01-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah....CPD is to help FBI with their case in x 2x11 so maybe that's why she's here but not as a part of CPD team anymore and he says what he says but it's prob wrong time and place to have that kind of conversation or maybe she back away bc she's caught off guard by him bringing that up...but then at the end of the ep she comes to his apartment and
Old 01-09-2015, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveedgemont (View Post)
Internet is going to break next week if they kiss.

Also, am I the only one who think it's kinda adorable how Jesse pretty much favorites all of Sophia's tweets all the time? And how Sophia is suddenly interested in motorcycle (which is one of Jesse's passion), she keeps liking motorcycle pictures on the caferacersofinstagram (which is one of Jesse's favorite accounts) and sometimes comments on them as well. I'm a dork, but I think it's cute! ������
Him liking all of her Instagram pics and favoring all her tweets is how I even started thinking...."Is he into her?" cause he's being a little bit of a stalker.....

But I didn't know that Sophia was suddenly into motorcycles.

Do any of you watch The Big Bang Theory?

If you do, do you remember the Christmas episode where Penny was pretending to be into science to impress the guy who worked with Leonard and he was into motorcycles and everything?

That's what this reminds me of.

The things girls do for the guys we like...
Old 01-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Loyal Fan

with all this Linstead stuff id say they'll come out as a couple very soon (if they are)

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 01-10-2015, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

He's been liking her IG and Twitter stuff for a long time. They are liking each other's friends post. Sophia's friends are liking Jesse's friends posts. It's all very connected.

Have no idea how Sophia made her previous relationships official. I only remember with Dan, she made some IG post about it or something like that.

Will they be sort using their off screen relationship to promote Linstead..IDK...Feels like of wrong.

It will def be interesting to see them talking about Linstead once it happens. So far they played it safe with maybe one day. They will have to change the tune after the kiss.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Fingers crossed that the next episode doesn't disappoint. I don't think they would use their personal relationship (if any) to promote the show. That's wrong on a lot of levels IMO. Also I don't think they would fake a relationship to promote the show which would be even worse.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 01-10-2015, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Derek wrote on twitter that they just watched "We dont work together anymore" in the office today and that his advice is to watch the episode until the very end ( is there a time when we dont? )