Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

It had not been as bad as expected but they still are not allowed to talk to each other other than when they are shooting I guess.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
It had not been as bad as expected but they still are not allowed to talk to each other other than when they are shooting I guess.
Boo!! I guess it more than we got recently.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

It is obvious that it is being done for a reason though. I think they made it clear that they want them to be partners for now but it doesn't mean it will always be like that.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

CPD part much better that CF one imo. Intellingence are BAMFs. Period.

Linstead? Yeah...nonexisting. Partners? Sure. They know how to cover each other in a gun fight but that's it.

For the time being, I'll be watching this show for Halstead only.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree they can really do a good job covering each other's backs in a gun fight but right now they are non-existent, and as friends they don;t seem to support each other anymore since episode eight, and they are doing that because they think it makes sense that they would suddenly just stop being friends. They want to build up another Erin or Jay pairing fine but having them stop talking is them taking the cheating way out because they think they can suddenly make them just partners. They shouldn't have showed us that they both were attracted to each other and 'maybe one day' then. It doesn't make sense but whatever they got to be badass I guess.

Old 05-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree they can really do a good job covering each other's backs in a gun fight but right now they are non-existent, and as friends they don;t seem to support each other anymore since episode eight, and they are doing that because they think it makes sense that they would suddenly just stop being friends. They want to build up another Erin or Jay pairing fine but having them stop talking is them taking the cheating way out because they think they can suddenly make them just partners. They shouldn't have showed us that they both were attracted to each other and 'maybe one day' then. It doesn't make sense but whatever they got to be badass I guess.

Old 05-01-2014, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

I understand they were both afraid and felt like this relationship could be a hard one and with many issues and obstackles that they haven't been able to take on and overcome at that time...it's clear but to wash away ALL of the connection that has been there from day one is simply silly and I don't know how the TPTB could see it as something actually working...it's soooo OOC for these characters individually and together as well.

Them having a hard time putting these new "rules" in force should be more visible not only from a attraction point of view but even more importantly from friendship point of view. People say how you can't have romance with your close friend bc if you break up it will ruin the friendship. They haven't even touched the being together part and their friendship is put on the back seat already. Does it mean that they are just too complicated to be together, ever? Bc they already have these big issues at the beginnging?? Hell no! That means there is something more genuine and more meaningful worth fighting for.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

You know that in that interview Sophia said that Linstead being together won't fly but that's because of the obstacles not because of them not wanting to be together. They showed us that both of them had thought about one day and that they had a bond there. I just get that they need to keep the professional thing but they have stripped them away of everything they built since the first episode. I just don't see a connection there anymore between them because there is no sense of caring about each other.

Jesse retweetd this.

Jaclyn Ann ‏@JaclynAnn_x 6h
@jesseleesoffer I bet Jay had to watch those last 5 minutes with his eyes closed.. @SophiaBush do the right thing!!! #halsteadstherightthing

Jesse lee soffer ‏@jesseleesoffer 7h
@JaclynAnn_x @SophiaBush Hahahaha

A few more tweets.
Jesse lee soffer ‏@jesseleesoffer 7h
“@NBCChicagoPD: Erin and Jay are so badass. #OneChicago @sophiabush @jesseleesoffer” you know it!

Sophia Bush ‏@SophiaBush 7h
I always cover my partner. Our unit ALWAYS has each other's backs. #OneChicago #ChicagoFire #ChicagoPD @JasonBeghe @jesseleesoffer

Sophia Bush ‏@SophiaBush 7h
Yeah @jesseleesoffer #OneChicago #ChicagoPD RT @Love2LoveYou__: @SophiaBush OH MY GOD HALSTEAD BETTER SAVE LINDSA

Chicago P.D. ‏@NBCChicagoPD 7h
Erin and Jay are so badass. #OneChicago @sophiabush @jesseleesoffer
Old 05-01-2014, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

I guess we need to be prepared that anything remotely pleasing us as far as Linstead will not earlier than Christmas...maybe even early spring 2015....

For this season, I'm just gonna wait and see how this Erin's ex will influence Linstead...like maybe something small we'll get there...
Old 05-01-2014, 03:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

That is the thing I am waiting for too. Jay knows the most other than Voight about her so her talking about it to him makes sense but lately the writers do not seem to make sense so anything can happen.

They did this with Dawsey too, they built them up, then stopped them mid season one, they didn't talk while she was with Peter and then they picked them back up once her and Peter broke up.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Arghh it's just so annoying, how can they leave us hanging - sooner or later people are just going to give up and stop watching. It's already seems to be the way
Old 05-01-2014, 04:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

It is really disappointing but I think they are going to have us testing our patience with them.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
It is really disappointing but I think they are going to have us testing our patience with them.
Yes but how patient can some be? People will get bored and move on
Old 05-01-2014, 05:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree totally especially with how non existent they are and the fact that they can't even talk.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know, at least some scenes together talking, anything!