Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2014, 12:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Jay Halstead ♥ Erin Lindsay #16: Because can you image Erin & Jay get together & someone breaks into their apartment? Big mistake. -Jesse Lee Soffer

welcome to
16th
jay & erin
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

+

the f a n s ;
01. acoustichearts
02. WilSonღFan
03. deep within me
04. Tyla4me
05. KeepThisaSecret
06. Love Unexpected
07. *Stephie*
08. Walt Reynolds
09. dwoods87
10. Lexipedia
11. hlgreenie
12. xlennie
13. watercolors.
14. eternal-passion
15. YellowRose
16. Laurababora
17. Roswell Dream Girl
18. B.Chambers
19. dalejr89
20. BlueDog9
21. Mistified
22. lafcia
23. Japril
24. Nde
25. Chasing Fireflies
26. rachade
27. Lostcandy
28. Lozza9294
29. MrsDeanWinchester
30. Clarissa Fray
31. mint chip
32. punkmusiccc
33. Irthes
34. airali_glo
35. Lozza~TheAussieChick~
36. misssophie23
37. oth.fan
38. sweet_era
39. Becca89
40. Allyb.
41. - Nina -

+

the r e a s o n s ;
Because this ship has a lot of potential
Because he's been there for her too
Because he is her 'hero'
Because they have amazing chemistry
Because we know Jesse and Sophia ship it too!
Because everyone can see there is something between them
Because they can goof around and make fun of each other but at the end
of the day they care about each other, and they can speak
openly and honestly
Because he can listen to her without judgement
Because they make beautiful fake ( for now ) engaged couple
Because they always worry about each other
Because even if they are separated they end up being side by side anyway.

future t i t l e s ;

· Because Jay feels like a househusband. Aww!
· Because "I owe you one." - "That's why you have back-up."
· (When it happens) She finally let him drive!

+
lovely q u o t e s ;

"If two young, healthy people are to ride in a car all day together as partners,
and they’re attracted to each other, it could become a problem" - Jesse
“[She's] so awesome, we’re buds! It’s like a dream come true being able to work with friends" - Jesse
“I think it’s going to stay a friendship,” she hesitated. “I don’t know. If Lindsay were to ever have a relationship with her partner, you want to save that, right? For now, Sophia said Lindsay and Halstead have “great chemistry” as co-workers, and assured us that we’ll see them “bust each other’s balls” on a regular basis. - Sophia

'We'll see where that's going. We don't know right now. There's obviously a pretty strong flirtation, and it goes beyond that too. They care about each other. They're partners. They have to watch each others back. That's not always the easiest thing to do if you're involved. That can get complicated. So we don't know where it's going but there's definitely something brewing!'- Jesse

previous t h r e a d s ;

01 | 02 | 03 | 04| 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Last edited by Mistified; 04-07-2014 at 12:27 AM
Old 04-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Awesome! Looooooooooove that quote!

Love that when thinking about Linstead, THEIR apartment comes into his mind.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

That is really cute and I loved some of their tweets.

Jesse lee soffer ‏@jesseleesoffer 1h
This isn't lookin good for the #Linstead fans.. Yikes. #Linseride #ChicagoPD @SophiaBush

Sophia Bush ‏@SophiaBush 1h
What's Halstead gonna do about it? RT @jesseleesoffer This isn't lookin good for the #Linstead fans. Yikes #Linseride #ChicagoPD @SophiaBush

Jesse lee soffer ‏@jesseleesoffer 1h
"Whats Halstead gonna do about it?" @SophiaBush Oh snap! #Linstead #Linseride #ChicagoPD
Old 04-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

Is this a hint for the future? Like Jay finding out about Linseride and doing something about it. And if yes, will it be him fighting w/ Kelly over Erin or getting himself a lady friend that will make Erin rethink her...fling with the fireman.

I think right now, well in the future it should be Erin's move getting into Jay's good graces...
Old 04-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

I kind of think that Jay should get a love interest for some time. It doesn't have to be a big one but just something so that Erin is not off with Severide and he is stuck there. I think they may be staying this this for some time, not having anything but I just want them to have it out about a few things. I think it might be cool if Jay acts cool and Erin says something like 'you act like you don;t trust me to have your back. and Jay responds, 'Maybe I don't.' I get that they wanted to have Lindsay and Severide but her sitting at home watching television until Severide came was just horrible because that time she could have at least asked Jay if he was ok.

I love Erin but I just feel disappointed in her as a partner and friend this episode.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I kind of think that Jay should get a love interest for some time. It doesn't have to be a big one but just something so that Erin is not off with Severide and he is stuck there.
Agree. He needs to sort of move on. I mean Erin can't even be a good friend now, so what makes us and Jay believe she will be a good girlfriend. Just like Halstead said before, she needs to sort her s h i t out first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
but her sitting at home watching television until Severide came was just horrible because that time she could have at least asked Jay if he was ok.
They played it perfect from the tv drama point of view bc it was already the second time we thought Jay was at the door but he wasn't. From a logic and emotional point of view having things like they happened is a serious f u c k up. Like you said, she just sat there, relaxing, watching tv, having a beer like having no care in the world while he was still having a hard time. I mean yes, the case is closed but did she really think it left his mind the second Lonnie's father confessed? It would've looked better if sitting on that couch, she at least was trying to call Jay several times. Even leaving some voice messages for him asking to call her back. Maybe even being mad that he's not calling her back and then having this by door make out session to make us feel like it is a reaction to being ignored by Jay like that...but noooooooooooooooo...it was all Jay who??

Quote:
I love Erin but I just feel disappointed in her as a partner and friend this episode.
And I hope she will not be left off the hook entirely. I hope she'll be wishing doing things differently...
Old 04-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree and it sucks because at her times when she needed him he was always there.

I don't care about Lindseride because they cannot go on forever. He is going to need to focus on his own show and Erin her own but the timing was bad.

I kept thinking that the episode will not be as bad as we had expected after the promo but it had been worst than I thought. I don't know if I have faith that they are going to fix Linstead after that because Jay seems to be just not confronting her about anything and she seems to not even really care.

I get that Linstead cannot happen yet. I don't want it too but to build them they need trust and having each others backs and always being there.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree and it sucks because at her times when she needed him he was always there.
Right? And he's been there for her bc of much less. What happened to him was HUGE and no keeping it professional BS should stop her from doing everything to make it easier for him

Quote:

I kept thinking that the episode will not be as bad as we had expected after the promo but it had been worst than I thought. I don't know if I have faith that they are going to fix Linstead after that because Jay seems to be just not confronting her about anything and she seems to not even really care.
Oh no no no, don't say that. Don't give up. Yes, it does look hopeless now and we were prepared for intensity but in a form of them arguing and disagreeing and fighting even but at least INTERACTING and the worst part is that there was no connection there.

Quote:
I get that Linstead cannot happen yet. I don't want it too but to build them they need trust and having each others backs and always being there.
We will get it I'm sure. They just need to break them like that...maybe even further to build them up stronger when the time is right. I know that there are things people do where you think it's a point of no return but I don't think it's them. Far from it. There is a lot of confusion, a lot of misunderstanding, as lot of fear and denial but they will come around it...

110 is done. Now we need to have hope that what happened won't make them being really cold and sort of restrained towards each other.

There were no signs of TPDB splitting them up partners-wise so we should get them together riding that car and that will remain a platform for confrontations and discussions and just them being together..like that for now...
Old 04-03-2014, 03:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

It does seem that they have more scenes yet to come but I hope they get to talk. He is being so passive and she is too. They had such a great start and all of a sudden they have put the breaks on them.

I do wonder if that look at the end was to her too because even though she rubbed his back he never said anything to her.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Well generally we should be happy with that final look, making it golden in this episode bc OMG they looked at each other.... but I took it as a "Don't pat me, ok? You have no right. You did nothing and I thought we're at least friends that got each other's backs" kind of look.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

You think that is what he was thinking because I hope so and he didn't look that happy? Usually he would look at her but maybe say 'hey' or 'thank you' but he stayed silent and just walked off. I think he might break their engagement of.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:29 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 04-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

You're welcome.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

That look might've been just a reaction to being touched...but it was more imo...there was an attitude...and I'm glad there was...and I think there was this split second when she was looking at him walking away when she realized things are not ok..like maybe she thought he'd say hey or thank you but he said nothing...
Old 04-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

He didn't look happy.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/ba43e136...so6_r1_250.gif