Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2014, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca89 (View Post)
OMG 3 weeks!?

Can I please be added to the list! I love these two we'll slightly obsessed might be a better word haha!!
Added. Welcome.

Quote:
Tv guide has April 2 (110) and April 9 (111), then return on April 30 (big crossover ep with CF. can I be added to the list.
Ohh so seems 3 weks hiatus is there only pushed forward 1 week. I would like it to be that scenario. So we would get 2 episodes before the longer break.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

https://31.media.tumblr.com/4eaf09ad...byc2o2_250.gif
Old 03-31-2014, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

That was the most wonderful, genuine, perfect thing he could do in the moment.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

It just happened really beautifully and it was the most supportive thing that he could do. It was not about sympathy or sex or anything other than him being there for her. They say a lot but without words those two.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Hand holding is such a beautiful thing in moments like that bc it's a simple gesture, most basis one really and yet saying and meaning so much. If she didn't know it already, that moment, right there should make her realize what kind of a good man Jay is.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think she is going to realize that he is unlike any men she has dated before.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

So excited about all those moment when he'll be showing to her how special and amazing she is and that she deserves the best in life and that he is going to make sure she's happy.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

There is a new promo out apparently and from what I have heard on twitter it is about E and K. I am guessing that they are keeping all the Jay and Erin stuff underwraps?
Old 03-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Maybe they released a sneak peek...

I think they want to create a buzz around Linseride...
Old 03-31-2014, 02:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

It is probably for ratings reasons for crossovers. To get the PD fans and the fire fans to watch both.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

I love how people who used to ship Linseride jumped ships once CPD started and they saw the magic of Linstead. There seems to be loads of them out there. And I love how upset people are at twitter about the E/K promo...

I have a feeling they might really pushed Linstead fans to the limit with obstacles and issues between them before they give us what we're waiting for.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

There seem to be many that liked the idea before they actually saw Linstead together and now they seem to really love the build up of Linstead because every episode you seem them grow a little more. I find it funny that they are pushing E and K now because it is in the middle of a big Jay episode and I think you are right that they are going to use that to push Linstead as much as tehy can. They know that many are just wanting Linstead especially in the next episode and I hope that Linseride are going to be used to progress the Linstead relationship.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was one of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
I love how people who used to ship Linseride jumped ships once CPD started and they saw the magic of Linstead. There seems to be loads of them out there. And I love how upset people are at twitter about the E/K promo...

I have a feeling they might really pushed Linstead fans to the limit with obstacles and issues between them before they give us what we're waiting for.
I use to want Linseride before I even saw the first episode of CPD and now I want to kick myself. I haven't seen the promo yet, I checked through Believe and Crisis and did not see it. From first ep of CPD, Halstead won me over, he had me at first punch. And as each episode progressed, I fell in love with Linstead. Really wish though they would have made Linseride sooner and not in a Jay centered episode.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaelyn96 (View Post)
I use to want Linseride before I even saw the first episode of CPD and now I want to kick myself. I haven't seen the promo yet, I checked through Believe and Crisis and did not see it. From first ep of CPD, Halstead won me over, he had me at first punch. And as each episode progressed, I fell in love with Linstead. Really wish though they would have made Linseride sooner and not in a Jay centered episode.
I totally agree especially on the first punch because that is when I was totally sold on them.

I agree on that because I think they had so many chances over on Fire, especially because Erin was with kelly a lot and they never seemed interested in each other like that, and earlier CPD and they are choosing a Jay episode to finally do it. I think it sucks mostly because I feel that it would maybe make him fully trust in her if she spent the time focused on getting through to him rather than with Kelly. I have't seen the promo or the episode so I could be totally wrong on how it goes down and maybe she is there for him but I just think it is the wrong episode to do it being as though Jay seems completely seems on his own trying to prove his innocence.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
There is a new promo out apparently and from what I have heard on twitter it is about E and K. I am guessing that they are keeping all the Jay and Erin stuff underwraps?
Is it wrong of me to ask where to find the clip?