Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-08-2014, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

I reckon Burges and Roman won't get to babysit him for too long.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

No I don't think so.. I think he'll escape soon enough

It looks like well get another Voight/Jay showdown too.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

I love that about Jay - that sort of lack of fear towards Voight ( well except for the Erin thing ). Like he has no problem with standing up to him if he thinks something needs to be said. And judging from one of their scenes from last season, Voight respects him a great deal because of that.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I appreciate that in him as well. I thought Antonio would fill that role on the team but it's definetly Jay. I think that's why Jin trusted him with the information before he died. He knew Jay would do the right thing for justice, consequences be damned.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Him being all pissed off is such a turn on...
Oh yeah it is a major turn on.

Donna
Old 10-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

There's a scene in the episode where he says he doesn't have any beneficiaries. What does that mean? Is he saying he has no family or what?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
There's a scene in the episode where he says he doesn't have any beneficiaries. What does that mean? Is he saying he has no family or what?
That's how I took it, yes. I felt bad for him.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-10-2014, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
That's how I took it, yes. I felt bad for him.
WOW. I had no idea. I mean I thought them not going into his family stuff means there is no space for such storyline but it may mean he's the only child and his parents are dead...
Old 10-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I was wondering about that. It could also explain why he's so close to his ex girlfriends family. I hope they delve into that maybe later in the season. It would be such a connecting point for him and Erin..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-10-2014, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I was wondering about that. It could also explain why he's so close to his ex girlfriends family. I hope they delve into that maybe later in the season. It would be such a connecting point for him and Erin..
Right? As much as it is heartbreaking that he is basically alone, I love the idea of him and Erin sharing that sort of loneliness.

Deciding on using the line of him not having any beneficiaries, they basically made a decision to make him an orphan so I hope they will come back to it at some point...I would like to know how he lost his parents...if that maybe made him go into military and then police...

That scene... 4th gif especially...

x
Old 10-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I just wanted to him so bad.

Donna
Old 10-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

His breakdown at the hospital was so poignant and real. I could tell that Jay had been bottling so much up trying to keep it together, going after who ordered the hit and worrying about his friend. Once everything finally calmed down and he was able to let it sink in I could see the vulnerability in his eyes and it broke my heart
Old 10-12-2014, 05:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Deciding on using the line of him not having any beneficiaries, they basically made a decision to make him an orphan so I hope they will come back to it at some point...I would like to know how he lost his parents...if that maybe made him go into military and then police...
Maybe Jay is so close with Ben's parents because his parents is gone ?
* We do not know much about his past and his private life. I am counting on that his words will be explained.
In the S1 Alvin said that Jay was in Afghanistan which explains a lot, but he never explained what exactly? I mean, I know he probably saw terrible things and so on,but looking at Halstead who behaving completely normally, what Alvin had in mind. His fighting skills? or what?
I admit that Halstead is the most interesting character for me. Thanks to Lonnie's history, and the fact that he was in the army and now he is the cop.
And he didn't agree with Voight whi doesn't always play clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
His breakdown at the hospital was so poignant and real. I could tell that Jay had been bottling so much up trying to keep it together, going after who ordered the hit and worrying about his friend. Once everything finally calmed down and he was able to let it sink in I could see the vulnerability in his eyes and it broke my heart
This scene was beautiful. Sometimes Jay has moments where the game really convincing.
So far, my favorite scene was the fight scene from the episode 11 of season 1 and now the final scene from the hospital. Poor Jay.
Someone should hug him

Last edited by Chastidy; 10-12-2014 at 12:47 PM
Old 10-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I could tell that Jay had been bottling so much up trying to keep it together
I got that feeling too. From the get go of the episode he was a man on the edge.

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe Jay is so close with Ben's parents because his parents is gone ?
* We do not know much about his past and his private life. I am counting on that his words will be explained.
Derek Haas tweeted today during his Sunday Q&A session that we may meet his family so I don't know if he actually is going to be an orphan...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Derek Haas tweeted today during his Sunday Q&A session that we may meet his family so I don't know if he actually is going to be an orphan...
Yeah, I read that too. Maybe there will be some siblings involved. And maybe TPTB don't realize we analize this show a lot and are able to create a future storyline and character background just by one word.