Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2016, 07:34 AM
  #16
Fan Forum Hero

 
xlennie's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 65,309
Do you guys think she'll stick with pathology? She already seemed to be regretting her decision once she got her placement there.
__________________
Heleen | tumblr my icons
xlennie is offline  
Old 04-17-2016, 09:09 AM
  #17
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,251
I do think that they will want to explore her feelings towards that. I'm not familiar in real life what could happen, but I do think that this will be part of her story line. I do think that she will have some struggles with pathology given that she already showed some regrets.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 04-17-2016, 11:37 AM
  #18
Elite Fan

 
Romantic In Denial's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 37,542
The reason Sarah wanted to be in Pathology so much was to avoid personal interaction with the patients. And now it's the very reason she wants to stay in the ER.
__________________
♥ Sue ♥


"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline  
Old 04-17-2016, 11:44 AM
  #19
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
The reason Sarah wanted to be in Pathology so much was to avoid personal interaction with the patients. And now it's the very reason she wants to stay in the ER.
Do you think that it doesn't make sense as far as the story goes?
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 04-17-2016, 11:50 AM
  #20
Elite Fan

 
Romantic In Denial's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 37,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Do you think that it doesn't make sense as far as the story goes?
I'm not sure I know what you mean. I think it makes sense because Sarah kept thinking she wanted to be in Pathology until she saved that person in the ER. I can't even remember what she did but after that she started rethinking her decision. Does that make sense to you?
__________________
♥ Sue ♥


"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline  
Old 04-17-2016, 11:54 AM
  #21
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
I'm not sure I know what you mean. I think it makes sense because Sarah kept thinking she wanted to be in Pathology until she saved that person in the ER. I can't even remember what she did but after that she started rethinking her decision. Does that make sense to you?
I thought that maybe you think that it doesn't make sense for the writers to go there because she chose Pathology specifically that she didn't want to deal with patients and now suddely she is interested in saving them. So I thought that maybe you mean that the writers contradict themselves.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 04-17-2016, 12:10 PM
  #22
Elite Fan

 
Romantic In Denial's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 37,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I thought that maybe you think that it doesn't make sense for the writers to go there because she chose Pathology specifically that she didn't want to deal with patients and now suddely she is interested in saving them. So I thought that maybe you mean that the writers contradict themselves.
I don't think the writers are contradicting themselves; rather I believe this is just a way for them to create drama. Now she will probably have to fight her way back to a slot in the ER and her supervisors may begin to question her decision making capabilities.
__________________
♥ Sue ♥


"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline  
Old 04-17-2016, 09:51 PM
  #23
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
I don't think the writers are contradicting themselves; rather I believe this is just a way for them to create drama. Now she will probably have to fight her way back to a slot in the ER and her supervisors may begin to question her decision making capabilities.
Now I got it . Sorry for the misunderstanding! Yeah you have a point - it is a way to create drama.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 05:00 AM
  #24
Elite Fan

 
Romantic In Denial's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 37,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Now I got it . Sorry for the misunderstanding! Yeah you have a point - it is a way to create drama.
No need to apologize Sometimes an idea needs a little more explanation. We can't always see into each others minds. That's probably a good thing.
__________________
♥ Sue ♥


"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 06:08 AM
  #25
Fan Forum Hero

 
xlennie's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 65,309
I agree with you guys. I hope it's possible for her to switch back to the ER, because I would really miss her interactions with everyone. She's had so many great scenes with Dr. Choi, Dr. Charles, Maggie, Dr. Rhodes, April, etc. I would hate to miss all of that now.
__________________
Heleen | tumblr my icons
xlennie is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 06:13 AM
  #26
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
No need to apologize Sometimes an idea needs a little more explanation. We can't always see into each others minds. That's probably a good thing.
True that .

Yeah I wonder if they would be able to include interactions with the others now that she is in pathology. I guess there are not that many ways to do that.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 06:19 AM
  #27
Fan Forum Hero

 
xlennie's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 65,309
Maybe she'll pop up in the emergency room a few times. Or people could visit her? IDK.

Do you think we can maybe add a title to this thread?
__________________
Heleen | tumblr my icons
xlennie is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 06:22 AM
  #28
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
Maybe she'll pop up in the emergency room a few times. Or people could visit her? IDK.
Or they have a patient that ends up dead and they need something from pathology .

Quote:
Do you think we can maybe add a title to this thread?
We could and we should . Any ideas on the thread title? The mods will change it later.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 10:31 AM
  #29
Fan Forum Hero

 
xlennie's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 65,309
That is a good one too! But I don't think any of our ER doctors would have to handle that then.

We can go with a quote? Here are some options:
"Mr. Brennan filled out a patient satisfaction form. You got a perfect score. All 10s." - April
"A great doctor!" - Mr. Brennan
"If this rotation weren’t a requirement, I wouldn’t be here. I’m a lab person."
"I just broke that little girl's ribs." "Reese, you saved the girl's life."
"Hey hot shot. Yeah you." - Maggie
"Everyone here thinks very highly of you. You’re at the top of your class. Plus you are extremely attractive." - Joe
"This was starting to feel sort of like home."


This is about every quote I could find so some are ridiculous for a title.


Or if anyone has an idea for something not with a quote that could work too.
The Dr. Manning thread needs one too btw. Maybe someone can bump that so we can get to idea making for that one too.
__________________
Heleen | tumblr my icons
xlennie is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 10:34 AM
  #30
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,251
I like this one the best:

"If this rotation weren’t a requirement, I wouldn’t be here. I’m a lab person."

I think that it also fits in our current discussion. What do you say about that?

And I will bump Natalie's thread. You are right we need title about that as well.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
chicago med, one chicago, rachel dipillo, sarah reese


Forum Affiliates
Sophia Bush Story, Sophia Bush Online
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.