Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2017, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Chicago PD 5X05: "Home"

Airs Wednesday, Oct. 25 10PM EST

The Team Goes Up Against the Worst Kinds of Criminals.

A SMUGGLING RING PREYS ON FOREIGN ADOPTEES. When Intelligence busts a meth lab run by gang leader Marshall Carter (guest star Aaron Roman Weiner), they uncover a re-homing scam in which children adopted from foreign countries are abandoned, then sold online. Meanwhile, Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins) struggles with the difficult decision about whether to move his siblings Jordan (guest star Kylen Davis) and Vinessa (guest star Bobbi MacKenzie) to a safer environment outside of Chicago. Starring Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick John Flueger, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, Amy Morton and Tracy Spiridakos. Guest starring Ethan Nguyen and Patrick Thompson.

"I just wanted to reiterate my desire and my commitment to one day be detailed up to Intelligence."
avi by girl under the floor
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan

These crimes against children always make me feel sick.

I was glad to see that Atwater sent his brother and sister to TX. I was really afraid something was going to happen to one or both them. I know it was a hard decision, but he did it for their safety.

I'm also glad that there was a reasonably explanation for Antonio talking with the State Attorney's office. I wondered if that guy’s murder would come up as questionable since he was a suspect.

Kally100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 12:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kally100111 (View Post)
These crimes against children always make me feel sick.

I was glad to see that Atwater sent his brother and sister to TX. I was really afraid something was going to happen to one or both them. I know it was a hard decision, but he did it for their safety.

I'm also glad that there was a reasonably explanation for Antonio talking with the State Attorney's office. I wondered if that guy’s murder would come up as questionable since he was a suspect.
We never found out what happened with Quan (the Vietnamese kid), I think Antonio was lying to Voight.

Chicago PD... The Goldbergs... Speechless rule
Tvfanatic32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Kryptonite

thanks for this
sourburst is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread