Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2017, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago PD - 4x14 - "Seven Indictments"

Airs Weds. February 15 at 10PM EST

Someone on the team can't be trusted?

Chicago PD 4x14 "Seven Indictments" Season 4 Episode 14 Promo - When a charred body is found in a torched house, Intelligence must work to identify the victim, as well as a young boy who is found badly injured inside. As they look to determine the cause and who may have been involved, they are faced with a web of secrets and lies. Meanwhile, Lindsay (Sophia Bush) and Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer) receive an odd warning about Rixton (guest star Nick Wechsler) that leaves them suspicious. Also starring Jason Beghe, Patrick John Flueger, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, LaRoyce Hawkins and Amy Morton. Guest starring Jon Seda, Yaya DaCosta, Colin Donnell and Christian Stolte.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 02-16-2017, 05:56 AM
New Fan

Well Adam's back.....not really sure what else happened in that episode....but Adam's back
Old 02-16-2017, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

Guildford!! I know what you mean. That case with all the different identities and people was confusing!

But OMG yes!! Adam is back. Be still my heart!

I didn't think I wanted Burzek to connect so soon but the last 30 seconds of that scene took my breath away. I cannot lie - I love Burzek!!

What this episode meant to me!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 02-16-2017, 07:46 AM
Passionate Fan

So this episode had a lot of twists and turns. I probably need to watch again to make sure I got all of it. (I hate that these shows all come on at 10pm…I am just so exhausted by then that I miss things…)

It definitely had me guessing until the end.

I didn’t trust or like Rixton that much. But it’s nice to know I was wrong and that he’s didn’t do anything dirty.

The whole episode I saying to myself where’s Ruzek??? Then I knew when Kim walked outside at the end that it was coming. Nice to see him again, but the kiss….really surprised me. I did not see that coming at all…well until they hugged….
Old 02-16-2017, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

I enjoyed a lot this episode. I would say the last two episodes are definitely better compared to the first half of Season 4. Just my opinion, but for me something was missing this season. Those two episodes are going back on the right track though.

I liked the beginning as it mirrored previous Linstead story lines - with them shooting for qualification and being in the shooting range. Also Halstead with gum was kind of funny.

I do think that Halstead was a bit tad too forward about the Rixton's issue and I'm glad that he apologized. I also liked the way he apologized. Man to man, publicly. It was the right way.

I liked to see Antonio back. Even for a bit and the scene between Erin and Antonio was so cute .

The case itself was interesting. I have to admit that I found the Platt's storyline boring until the very end when it became clear that Jupiter was in the building. The case was too interesting and this was distracting me. Especially when it didn't seem relevant for the case.

I wonder about the guy with Platt. Was this his only episode or he will appear again?
Spoiler:

Sue I bet that you loved final scene of this episode. I am glad that Ruzek admitted to Kim that he was running away. I like Burzek, but they are not always upfront with each other. I'm glad that this time Adam was honest. I wonder however what will happen next episode. Till that point I didn't see that much of indication that Kim wants Adam back so I wanted to know what she thinks about this.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:19 PM
Absolute Fan

I had to read two different recaps to actually understand this episode.
It was so confusing with the different identities.
It was just the ending that made up for it in my opinion
Old 02-17-2017, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was good I still don't get why the wife or whoever she was killed the guy. Did the homeless guy have autism (they never addressed that) I guess yay for Burzek and that scene with Antonio and Erin him kissing her forehead ❤️ also loved the fist bump it reminded me of the season 1 fistbump.