Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2017, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Med - 2x18 - "Lesson Learned"

Chicago Med 9:00 PM Thursday March 30, 2017

"Halstead & Manning Clash Over the Care of His Old Teacher. "

Chicago Med 2x18 "Lesson Learned" Season 2 Episode 18 Promo - Will (Nick Gehlfuss) is troubled with a moral decision when his former teacher, Dr. Bella Rowan (guest star Jean Moran), is faced with a life-threating disease. Dr. Rhodes (Colin Donnell) and Dr. Bardovi (guest star Shiri Aljadeff) get involved in a sensitive situation when Rhodes disagrees with the father of a young patient regarding a risky procedure. Dr. Charles (Oliver Platt) and Sarah (Rachel DiPillo) handle an unusual case with a pilot that causes Sarah to have memories of Jason Wheeler's suicide. Maggie (Marlyne Barrett) takes an aggressive approach to training a new nurse. S. Epatha Merkerson, Yaya DaCosta, Brain Tee and Torey DeVitto also star. Lorena Diaz, Tosin Morohunfola, Mekia Cox and Patti Murin guest star.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 03-30-2017, 01:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Can't wait for Connor and robin scenes and manstead scenes tonight
Old 03-30-2017, 08:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved manstead hug and Connor and Robin scenes with him mentioning his sister wanting to meet Robin
Old 04-01-2017, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

That was such a hard case for Will and I understand him wanting to do all he could for his former mentor. I'm glad her quote finally clicked with him. "Treat the patient, not the disease." Loved the hug but felt sorry for Nina too.

I liked that little back story on Goodwin in relation to Dr. Rowan and how instrumental she was in her career.

That pilot drinking gasoline!!!! OMG!! Also I don't get his wife getting upset that Dr. Charles reported that to the FAA. There's no telling if that condition can be successfully treated and he could jeopardize not only his life but the lives of his passengers.

Good episode!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."