Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2017, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Justice - 1x08 - "Lily's Law"

Airing Sunday April 9 at 9PM

Following a Juror's Death, the Team Attempts to Test the Limits of the Law.

When a female juror on Stone's case against a gang member turns up dead, the team initially believes she was murdered because of her guilty vote but learn she was driven to suicide by an ex-boyfriend's cyber harassment.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-10-2017, 06:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Can't believe that judge reversed the decision. Wow.

I gotta say, I can't get that into this show as much as I wanted to. I find myself fast forwarding a lot of it.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

I'm just the opposite. I didn't think I would like the show very much and I do. It makes you pay attention to what's going on.

I couldn't believe the judge did that either. But I suppose if the jury totally ignored the instructions, she had no choice. The ex husband was a sleaze. He didn't treat his son very well either.

Hey Ally! We got a lot of Antonio in this episode!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-11-2017, 06:28 AM
Passionate Fan

You really do have to pay attention. There always so many twists and turns. The show has grown on me more and more.

This was a good episode. This guy was a total jerk. He obviously was emotionally, mentally and sometimes physically abusive to his ex-wife. It was so sad that she felt like she couldn’t deal with the pressure of anything. It was unfortunate they could weren’t able to show a judge he was responsible for her death.

I think they should have looked at whether this guy should even have had custody of his son. I know with his mother gone, this kid would have gone to foster care, but I don’t know if him being with his father was the thing for him. It’s was just a said situation. It makes it even sadder to think that these kinds of things do happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
Hey Ally! We got a lot of Antonio in this episode!!
Yes! It seems like each episode he says things about his past too. I think he grows on me more and more too!