Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2015, 09:41 PM
  #61
Elite Fan

 
Roswell Dream Girl's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 40,103
Tonight's episode was good but I'm nervous about Casey.
__________________
when I let my hair down that's when the party starts
and who needs a boyfriend,
i've got my girlfriends
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Roswell Dream Girl is offline  
Old 05-12-2015, 09:51 PM
  #62
Master Fan

 
Maud&Danny's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 20,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Tonight's episode was good but I'm nervous about Casey.
He's totally going to be framed for murder once they find him...
__________________
Sana Minatozaki 🐿️

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 12:23 AM
  #63
Elite Fan

 
Chastidy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 45,736
How did Brett and Roman hook up? Aww I love Roman
__________________
avi: oth.fan

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 05:33 AM
  #64
Loyal Fan
 
oth.fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,850
^ I never even thought of them together but I love it!


I wish they were wrong about Rice but at least it was about his family and he's not some evil guy who did it because he wanted to. I hope he comes back.

Otis was really annoying me this episode. Maybe it's just me but wow, couldn't be more annoyed with him.

What a cliffhanger, how are we gonna wait 6 months!
__________________
kim · prison break caps · tumblr · av: me
oth.fan is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 07:40 AM
  #65
Elite Fan

 
Chastidy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 45,736
Otis handled the situation badly I think but I thoughr last week Severide was worse. I haven't seen last nights yet though..

How did Sylvie/Roman happen? The two newbies

Did anything happen with Chilli? I ask as I still don't get why we lost Mills..
__________________
avi: oth.fan

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 08:03 AM
  #66
Loyal Fan
 
Crumps5's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Otis handled the situation badly I think but I thoughr last week Severide was worse. I haven't seen last nights yet though..

How did Sylvie/Roman happen? The two newbies

Did anything happen with Chilli? I ask as I still don't get why we lost Mills..
Sylvie was at Molly's with 51 and Roman came in talking about a time share in the Bahamas or something and Chilli got his attention and Sylvie said she was interested.

Chilli got Scotty Pippen to agree to promote Chilieeze or whatever but when everyone was at Molly's an advert came on the TV with someone having beat them to it.
__________________
When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you.-OTH

Steph | tumblr
Crumps5 is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 08:30 AM
  #67
Loyal Fan
 
oth.fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,850
I really hope Roman mentions Sylvie on tonight's episode. Or maybe in the finale. These two are awesome together and it's only been one episode. lol.
__________________
kim · prison break caps · tumblr · av: me
oth.fan is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 12:06 PM
  #68
Master Fan

 
Maud&Danny's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 20,100
Chili is getting on my nerves. I'm really not a fan of the character. The actress is either trying to hard or the character is written as someone so freaking annoying. And what's up with the forced smiles all the freaking time? It was nice to see her cry for a change XD

It's hard to say something about Sylvie and Roman. All they did were kissing each other. I can't warm up to that yet. I need more.

Gosh, the Arson twins moments were the best part this episode. The Chicago Fire world really need more Dawson/Severide interactions.
__________________
Sana Minatozaki 🐿️

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 01:05 PM
  #69
Loyal Fan
 
oth.fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,850
I just read on tvline.com that...
Quote:
If you want to find out what happened to Chicago Fire‘s MIA Casey after Tuesday night’s shocking season ender, you may have to watch Chicago P.D. this fall.
The whole article is here.
‘Chicago Fire’ Season 4 Spoilers — Gabby Pregnant, Casey Kidnapped or Framed? | TVLine

They talk about Brett/Roman also.
__________________
kim · prison break caps · tumblr · av: me
oth.fan is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 02:03 PM
  #70
Elite Fan

 
Chastidy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 45,736
Quote:
I really hope Roman mentions Sylvie on tonight's episode. Or maybe in the finale. These two are awesome together and it's only been one episode. lol.
I can't wait to see their scenes. Feel free to start a thread for them btw

Quote:
Chilli got Scotty Pippen to agree to promote Chilieeze or whatever but when everyone was at Molly's an advert came on the TV with someone having beat them to it.
Such a random plot apparently she'll be back in season four.
__________________
avi: oth.fan

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline  
Old 05-14-2015, 09:49 PM
  #71
Elite Fan

 
Roswell Dream Girl's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 40,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Chili is getting on my nerves. I'm really not a fan of the character. The actress is either trying to hard or the character is written as someone so freaking annoying. And what's up with the forced smiles all the freaking time? It was nice to see her cry for a change XD

It's hard to say something about Sylvie and Roman. All they did were kissing each other. I can't warm up to that yet. I need more.

Gosh, the Arson twins moments were the best part this episode. The Chicago Fire world really need more Dawson/Severide interactions.
I like Sylvie. My problem is with Roman.
__________________
when I let my hair down that's when the party starts
and who needs a boyfriend,
i've got my girlfriends
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Roswell Dream Girl is offline  
Old 05-14-2015, 09:51 PM
  #72
Elite Fan

 
Roswell Dream Girl's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 40,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)

I can't wait to see their scenes. Feel free to start a thread for them btw

Such a random plot apparently she'll be back in season four.
She was in Star-crossed! I rewatched the 10 eppies last night and they totally ended the series on a cliffhanger. I hate the CW
__________________
when I let my hair down that's when the party starts
and who needs a boyfriend,
i've got my girlfriends
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Roswell Dream Girl is offline  
Old 05-15-2015, 02:17 AM
  #73
Loyal Fan
 
Crumps5's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
She was in Star-crossed! I rewatched the 10 eppies last night and they totally ended the series on a cliffhanger. I hate the CW
I thought that when I first watched it, I guess its because they were building up for season 2 but it got cancelled.
__________________
When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you.-OTH

Steph | tumblr
Crumps5 is offline  
Old 05-15-2015, 03:21 AM
  #74
Elite Fan

 
Chastidy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 45,736
I was always bitter about that as they never really gave it a chance..
__________________
avi: oth.fan

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline  
Old 05-15-2015, 06:58 AM
  #75
Elite Fan

 
Romantic In Denial's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 37,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
I like Sylvie. My problem is with Roman.
Yes!! Me too! In fact, I still wish that she could have worked it out with Cruz. Oh well....as the saying goes....."if wishes were horses, beggars would ride."
__________________
♥ Sue ♥


"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
chicago fire


Forum Affiliates
Sophia Bush Story, Sophia Bush Online
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:13 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.