Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2017, 06:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
Saw this on Twitter from Derek Haas.
I saw that too. I wonder what that's about??
Old 02-10-2017, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

I wondered about this tweet as well .
Old 05-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Banned

Chicago Fire Thread #4: Because where there is smoke, there is Fire

Stella is beautiful, intelligent and witty how awesome that finally a gorgeous woman is represented on tv. Kelly and stella had MAJOR PASSION when they were together and i am so glad that they brought on the ill woman with whom Tyler Kinney had Zero passion. She was so average looking and had no personality. I cannot wait to see it heat up between Stella and Kelly again. Stella is my favorite character she is so beautiful and kelly is by far yhe most handsome on all three series, well tied with sexy jon seda! I think there has never been stronger chemistry on the show than stella and kelly whoa fireworks!
I also seeno chemisrty between dawson and casey they never had it. She had more passion with the latino guy. And casey had such passion with his fiance who died. But for some reason the show keeps them together.
I think they should bring someone on who has major chemistry withcasey that could make him the star of the show again but now kelly severide is the star with Stella!
I love severide!!!
Old 06-01-2017, 05:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Well it's back to writer's room today according to Derek Haas.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

And they start shooting mid-July. That's really not an overly long vacation for the cast. I don't blame them for hitting the hot spots of Europe while they have the chance.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 06-03-2017, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for BTS pics and not a long break at all.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Those BTS pics help us get through the hiatus. So far, other than the group in Europe, the cast has been very quiet on Social Media.

Old 06-19-2017, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

I just read that Fire is moving to Thursday night at 10PM. It will premiere Sept. 28.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:17 AM
Passionate Fan

That seems so far away!

Old 06-20-2017, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

IKR! Also some summer shows (The Last Ship) won't start until August. I don't know but that seems strange to me.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Looks like the script for the episode

Old 07-08-2017, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

The title is pretty scary, given the cliffhanger last season.

Thanks for posting Ally.

EDIT: Look at his phone cord. No matter what I did, my work phone always ended up looking just like that.

Old 07-15-2017, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Here are some Q/A's from Derek Haas, discussing the Season 5 finale and what to expect (possibly) in Season 6. Article is here.

Quote:
Why did you want the finale on this note?

It had been a while since we did a finale that centered on a call. Every now and then we have to remind the audience that our show’s name is Chicago Fire.

How soon after the events of the finale will the premiere pick up?

Immediately.

What would you say is the theme going into season six?

The overall theme of every season has been "family." I think this next season will focus on some internal firehouse family conflicts.

What can you say about the tension between Casey and Dawson that was introduced in the finale?

It felt like new marriage tension. I think most people can relate to tension between their significant others and their parents. A molehill more than a mountain, though.

What is ahead for them in season six, should Casey survive?

We haven’t started to break season six yet, so all I can say is new adventures.

They briefly adopted Louie before he went back to his original family. What discussions will they have about growing their family in season six?

I'm not sure we will go that direction yet. It was a big part of season five and we're always looking to explore new territory. That said, you never know.

Mouch made a huge decision about his future in this episode. What can you say about his future should he survive the fire?

Well, we left Mouch in a very dire situation at the end of the season. His fate is in jeopardy and we will have to see what the premiere episode of season six brings.

Severide went to work right after Anna's death. Why did you take that course of action rather than having him grieve or time-jump ahead in the story?

We thought it would be interesting to have Severide and the new character Kannell bond during the final two episodes as they're dealing with grief in their own ways. Also, because of the timing of Anna's death relative to the end of the season, it would be difficult story-wise to have a time jump.

What are the chances for him and Stella (Miranda Rae Mayo)?

I think he and Stella will get closer in season six, but not the way people might think.

What do you think the character of Kannell (Kamal Angelo Bolden) added to the dynamic and the ensemble at the end of season five? Do you see him returning in season six? Why or why not?

I thought Kannell brought a nice energy to the end of the season. I would love to explore more of his character in season six but again, we just haven't broken the stories yet.

Will you be adding any other new characters at the beginning of season six?

I don't think we will have any new cast additions to season six. Some of those additions just naturally emerge as the storytelling crystallizes.

What else can you say you're looking forward to in season six?

I’m looking forward to getting this warm, funny, generous cast and crew back together for another lap in Chicago. Also … we've done a few episodes where we've singled out Severide or Casey for a one-off, stand-alone type of rescue. I think it would be fun to put Gabby in one of those situations for an episode. We shall see!

Old 07-17-2017, 08:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for sharing Sue, I hadn't seen that yet.

I guess they have started back!

Old 07-19-2017, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

One more from the first episode!