Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Fire - 6x02 - "Ignite on Contact"

Airs Thursday Oct. 5 10PM EST

Severide and Casey dig deeper into the cause of the school fire.

Chicago Fire 6x02 "Ignite On Contact" Season 6 Episode 2 Promo - After learning the school fire wasn't an accident, Chief Boden (Eamonn Walker) turns up the pressure on Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Casey (Jesse Spenser) to investigate the cause of the fire that trapped his wife. Fueled by a competitive bet against Firehouse 87, Mouch (Christian Stolte) pushes all of the wrong buttons in his need to win the competitive challenge known as the firefighter muster. Meanwhile, as Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) settles into her new living arrangement, her unresolved feelings prompt her to question the intentions of newcomer Hope (guest star Eloise Mumford). Monica Raymund, Kara Killmer, David Eigenberg, Yuri Sadarov and Joe Minoso also star. Melissa Ponzio and Randy Flagler guest star.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-06-2017, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

I was really surprised by who the arsonist turned out to be. Talk about plans that go bad. Not only did his "small fire" rage out of control but he caused injury to those he had no quarrel with. Aside from his misguided actions, this episode also showed what constant bullying can do to a person.

Loved the firefighter muster!! Yay Brett!! Happy that Cruz finally stood up to Mouch and refused to feel guilty anymore. Now he can go back to treating everyone normally.

I wonder what "issues" Sylvie's friend has been dealing with? I hope that this SL is not dropped and we eventually find out.

Old 10-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I kind of figured who the arsonist was about half way through the episode, and I like that it wasn't the straight up evil act that was first thought, he was just a kid that had had enough and made a bad decision that he now has to live with for the rest of his life.

Loved the muster stuff

Absolutely loved that we got some Gabby/Stella friendship time. I feel like that was long overdue, and I'm glad they haven't dropped Gabby's issues following the cliffhanger, especially when all we got was a look - I wonder if the aim is to make us think she's getting past it only for it to all come to head later on.

I'm intrigued by Sylvie's friend. I wonder what's going on with her. Hope we're not waiting too long to find out.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I I'm glad they haven't dropped Gabby's issues following the cliffhanger, especially when all we got was a look - I wonder if the aim is to make us think she's getting past it only for it to all come to head later on.
Leigh, I tend to agree with you about Gabby. She will continue to bury her issues until she finally has an epic meltdown. I also liked the Gabby/Stella moments.

Old 10-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It makes sense that she would bury the issues, too. She's never been one to want people to know when she's struggling.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I felt really bad for the kid who started the fire. Unfortunately, he will have to deal with the consequences for the rest of his life.

I liked the whole Muster stuff too.

I think Hope will be stirring up some trouble soon.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope will definitely be causing trouble

Leigh Tumblr