Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2017, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago PD - 4x12 - "Sanctuary"

Airs Weds. January 18 at 10PM

Chicago PD 4x12 "Sanctuary" Season 4 Episode 12 Promo - After a female jogger is brutally murdered in the park, Rixton (guest star Nick Wechsler) and Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins) arrive to see two suspects fleeing the scene. When the men make their way inside a church, the priest and parishioners gather outside to block law enforcement from entering. While investigating the case, Rixton gets caught in a lie with Voight (Jason Beghe). Also starring Jesse Lee Soffer, Sophia Bush, Patrick John Flueger, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati and Amy Morton. Guest starring Carl Weathers, David Eigenberg and Torrey DeVitto.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 01-17-2017, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread! The episode seems interesting. Maybe it will be focus on Atwater and we will find out more about him? I guess there will be also focus on the new guy.

I also wonder why are they mentioning Patrick when he is not in those episodes. I wonder when he will be back.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:59 AM
Passionate Fan

There was definitely more focus on the case this week. I thought at first the boyfriend did it. Then the guy she was having an affair with…it kind of kept you guessing.

It was good to see that Kim got a chance to prove herself to Al taking that guy down.

Hopefully, they will address the Erin stuff in the coming episodes.

Looks like there's not a new episode for a couple of weeks. There was no preview of the next episode either. Maybe Adam will be back??
Old 01-23-2017, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kally100111 (View Post)
There was definitely more focus on the case this week. I thought at first the boyfriend did it. Then the guy she was having an affair with…it kind of kept you guessing.
And I quite liked that there was more focus on the story. Also liked the fact that it was more even and most of the unit had their own moments. I like when there is balance.

I actually didn't suspect the boyfriend, but I did suspect the guy she was having affair with before even knowing about the affair. The guy was acting weird.

Quote:
It was good to see that Kim got a chance to prove herself to Al taking that guy down.
Definitely cool, but not sure how realistic this was given her body.

Quote:
Hopefully, they will address the Erin stuff in the coming episodes.
I actually want them to focus on someone else for a change. This season we've had personal stories only about Erin. It's kind of boring.

Quote:
Looks like there's not a new episode for a couple of weeks. There was no preview of the next episode either. Maybe Adam will be back??
I guess they need some time to catch up. They are currently filming 15th episode and we just watched 12th. I guess they want to buy some time.
Old 01-23-2017, 07:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I actually want them to focus on someone else for a change. This season we've had personal stories only about Erin. It's kind of boring.
I don't think they should devote a lot of time to it. Just some follow up it was such a big part of the previous episode. I thought there would be something said.

I don't dislike Erin, but there is always a lot of focus of her. It would nice to have some focus of some others for a change.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kally100111 (View Post)
I don't think they should devote a lot of time to it. Just some follow up it was such a big part of the previous episode. I thought there would be something said.
We have come to agreement . I am OK with slight follow up. What I'm not OK is devoting yet another whole episode on this.

Quote:
I don't dislike Erin, but there is always a lot of focus of her. It would nice to have some focus of some others for a change.
Completely agree on this as well. Erin is not the only interesting character there. In fact the more they devote most of episodes on her, the less I find her interesting and the more I'm intrigued about the other characters.

I guess I just want some balance. It's OK to have Erin's centered episodes as long as there is also episodes devoted on the other characters.
Old 01-23-2017, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

So late to this post due to my laptop acting up. I enjoyed the episde too and was happy to see Kim prove herself as a suitable and dependable partner. It was nice to see Al thanking her for having his back.

I just can't warm up to the new guy. Probably because I miss Ruzek so much.

Old 01-23-2017, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
So late to this post due to my laptop acting up. I enjoyed the episde too and was happy to see Kim prove herself as a suitable and dependable partner. It was nice to see Al thanking her for having his back.
Nice touch was this scene between Al and Kim .

Quote:
I just can't warm up to the new guy. Probably because I miss Ruzek so much.
That's quite normal. Plus we haven't seen him that much to really like him. I like the character because I like the actor. If this wasn't a factor then maybe I would have felt like you.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a question is there a new episode airing tonight?
Old 02-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I have a question is there a new episode airing tonight?
Sorry, no new episode tonight. Makes me sad.

CPD returns Thursday, Feb. 8

Old 02-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info