Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2016, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Great episode. Loved having so much Olinsky - he's been overlooked lately. The scenes with the sleazy realtor both in the boonies & in the cage were awesome. I too am glad he didn't shoot that guy even though he deserved it on so many levels.

Now Burgess: I just don't get her. She listens to some half-assed advice given to her by Roman to test Adam but refuses to actually talk to him about why she broke up. I agree with Guilford - Adam approached her and she brushed him off more than once. They may not have gotten back together if they had talked, but maybe Adam wouldn't be in such a bad place. IMO Burgess blind-sided him and he still has no idea why or if he did anything wrong.

secretk - I'm so with you on the bar scene. I loved it so much and it was a perfect lead in for their "skinstead" scene. Which I totally loved and only want to see more.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guildford (View Post)
Why can Burgess talk to everyone else about her relationship melodrama but can't even have a conversation with Adam about it? She is as much to blame for this mess she's in as he is.
I agree . They are both equally to blame .

Quote:
I know most people are having a go at him about not making an effort but I do think he tried to approach her at least three times (after her car accident, after the bomb threat & then when she was up in Intelligence - 'the thanks Ruzek comment') while it may have been clumsy on his part I saw it as least he was trying to at least open up some line of communication & she just constantly shut him down.
He had some effort, but it wasn't clear enough what he wanted. Basically no direct conversation took place because both of them didn't start it or try enough.
Quote:
Yet she is more than happy to talk to Lindsay and listen to Roman. Maybe she should get that transfer paperwork out again because if she is that stupid and naive to start something with another cop at work she needs to go elsewhere to do it.
Yeah I found it weird. Also I think that deep down she knows that this is a bad idea. Otherwise she wouldn't have told Lindsay to tell her to not do it.

Quote:
I actually feel sorry for Ruzek....
I don't think that he acts like a jerk. He is pissed and jealous. And his male ego is bruised, but Kim is not innocent in this either.