Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2015, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago PD - 3x05/3x06 - "Climbing Into Bed"/"You Never Know Who's Who"

10/28/2015 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : RUZEK'S FUTURE IS ON THE LINE WHEN AN OFF-THE-BOOKS UNDERCOVER MISSION GOES SOUTH. THEN THE DISCOVERY OF A DEAD BODY JUMPSTARTS AN INVESTIGATION INTO OPERATIVES WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE PART OF A COVERT CIA OPERATION- After a botched undercover job, Ruzek (Patrick Flueger) is under scrutiny by the new Street Deputy Crowley (guest star Barbara Eve Harris) who will determine his future with the unit. A suspicious person call turns into a murder investigation when Burgess (Marina Squerciati) and her temporary partner Price (guest star Travis A. Knight) discover the body of a dead man in an SUV. After Mouse (guest star Samuel Hunt) identifies the victim as the owner of a security company, the unit soon realizes there might be more to his story. Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer) and Lindsay (Sophia Bush) take a step forward in their relationship. Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Elias Koteas, LaRoyce Hawkins, Amy Morton and Brian Geraghty also star. Eamonn Walker, Oliver Platt, S. Epatha Merkerson, Nick Gehlfuss, Vincent Shuster and Madison McLaughlin guest star.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2015, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

How was as the wpisode?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2015, 04:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Interesting episodes! I think I enjoyed the second episode more than the first.
I was kind of disappointed in the lack of Adam and Kim interaction in 3x05 when he was hurt.
I'm happy about Al's choice at the end of the 3x06 but I still wonder if he's Michelle's father. I wonder if it'll ever come out.
Finally, Erin and Jay are together for real. I love Will's reaction to them.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Also, it was really nice seeing Alec Willhite on there again. I still think he should show up on Chicago Med.
Old 10-29-2015, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oth.fan (View Post)
Interesting episodes! I think I enjoyed the second episode more than the first.
I was kind of disappointed in the lack of Adam and Kim interaction in 3x05 when he was hurt.
I'm happy about Al's choice at the end of the 3x06 but I still wonder if he's Michelle's father. I wonder if it'll ever come out.
Finally, Erin and Jay are together for real. I love Will's reaction to them.
My thoughts exactly. Adam seemed a little OOC to me but maybe that's just me. I'm not a fan of his beard either. I much preferred a little bit of scruff. Also just me.

The plot was strange too but I still enjoyed it. Have to say if someone left me 30 million, I wouldn't use it to create a fake CIA personna.

Loved the Jay/Erin scene at Molly's - even more than the couch scene. My shipper heart was......

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Elite Fan

So are Erin And Jay an official item?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
So are Erin And Jay an official item?

I would say so.

Old 10-29-2015, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

Amazing. What was the hyped up couch like?

Also what's the deal with Romans storyline? Did the actor just need time off?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2015, 06:25 AM
New Fan

I don't think Adam was OOC as we have seen him take things pretty hard before. I think they just sacrificed showing Burzek dealing with it for the sake of jamming Linstead & that ugly couch down our throats.

At least they showed him remorseful and dealing with it, not just shrugging it off. Yep he stuffed up and he knew it. Probably not the smartest thing to do to identify himself as CPD but perhaps smacking your head on the dashboard doesn’t help your decision making, which ended up getting his CI killed.

I was disappointed that, at this point, Al is happy to throw away his family for his newbie maybe daughter. Maybe they will change that in the near future. I get that he wants to help the girl, but I am not sure he is going about it the right way.

Maybe Dr Wilhite gets the sack from Chicago Med for letting Roman take the kid out of the hospital? It was just so random to have him show up when they are hell bent on shoe horning Med's characters in at every opportunity.

Did they explain where Commander Caterpillar went? I wonder if he will be back, maybe he had a shaving incident?
Old 10-29-2015, 06:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I loooved the ep. Actually I think I liked 5 more than 6.

Ruzek's storyline was very intense. He got into a mess, but he was feeling very remorseful and it was good to see Hank supporting him. He got stripped of his police powers for a minute but Platt helped get him re-instated and all is good in the world again I actually loved his interactions with Kim, don't think she was cold to him, their scene in the locker room was beautiful. I think they'll work it all out in the end

Roman's storyline was very emotional. He originally needed time off because of the bone marrow transplant, but it turned out the little boy was getting sicker and they decided to cancel the surgery and let him pass away without any more pain. Roman took some time off anyway and took the boy to the district where Platt and the rest of the patrolmen treated the boy as if he was their Captain for the day. It was very emotional.

Linstead, oh my heart! I was worried the couch scene would be overhyped but, imo, it ended up being pretty great. The whole thing was, Erin wanted a new couch, as a symbol of her fresh start. She asked Jay to find her a "couch guy" because he has guys for everything They were flirting a lot, while she looked through a catalogue and asked him of his opinion and he was like "we could give it a test drive"

He ended up helping her move it to her place, where they continued teasing each other and she kissed him in the spur of the moment, telling him "That was for never giving up on me" and then he kissed her back and they gave the couch a test drive it was a very sweet scene.

And in 6 she teased him about it only being a one-time thing but at the end she showed up at Molly's where he said the famous "Why are we still trying to hide it" and they kissed at the bar and left hugging each other as Will watched on grinning it was perfect
Old 11-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

I think Ruzek has good intentions with Burgess but I don't think he's ever going to fully give her what she wants. He seems kind of flighty and I could see him being unreliable as well. I was surprised he got reinstated so fast as well.

Roman's sideplot with the kid was super depressing but sweet. They always reserve Willhite's appearance for the extra depressing tear jerkers. I do think they're lining him up as a potential love interest for Burgess but I couldn't see her falling for him long term. I see her fated to be messed around by Ruzek.

It's nice to see Erin and Jay go for it. I hope it works out for them.

So Al is just going to mess up his family for the sake of a kid he's known a wet week. I love Al but jesus, no wonder his wife had him in the garage for years.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-03-2015, 05:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

So Al is just going to mess up his family for the sake of a kid he's known a wet week. I love Al but jesus, no wonder his wife had him in the garage for years.
Completely agree. I really wish he opened the results.
But I guess he feels like he can love the kid no matter what the results say and she needs someone like him in her life. I can see his wife and Lexi feeling different if things were better with their own family.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's noble of him to take her on despite possibly not being his kid but I feel like he's being so selfish to his own family. It's like he's choosing a random kid over them..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-03-2015, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love Al but jesus, no wonder his wife had him in the garage for years.
This has to be a true insight into Al's character and his sometimes misplaced loyalty.

Old 11-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Well said it absolutely is. He's ruining his family for no good reason.

My Tumblr
My Twitter