Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2015, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago PD - 3x04 - "Debts Of The Past"

10/21/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : VOIGHT AND OLINSKY MUST REVISIT THEIR PAST IN ORDER TO STOP AN EX-CON TARGETING COPS FOR REVENGE. - After surviving a hit against him, Voight (Jason Beghe) is convinced the culprit is a criminal he and Olinksy (Elias Koteas) once put away and is determined to catch him before he injures anyone else. At District, Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins) accidentally spills information about Ruzek's (Patrick John Flueger) past which unsettles Burgess (Marina Squerciati) and Platt (Amy Morton) assigns Burgess and Roman (Brian Geraghty) a high society dognapping case. Also starring Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer and Sophia Bush. Oliver Platt, Christien Stolte, David Eigenberg and Samuel Hunt guest star.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes! Olinsky and Voight's past! Love it. Can't wait for this episode.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At District, Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins) accidentally spills information about Ruzek's (Patrick John Flueger) past which unsettles Burgess (Marina Squerciati)
I've a feeling that these two are going to have issues this season...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-22-2015, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

Anybody watch last night?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-22-2015, 03:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Really good episode.

It focused a lot on Alvin who fought with Voight and told him to go screw himself, then had to deal with his wife and new kid and doing a paternity test.

Voight had been less upset than I thought as they cut out the scene from the sneak peek that had Linstead and then Voight yelling at them.

Burgess found out that Ruzek has been engaged three times. Roman told her to test him by asking him to push back the wedding date and if he agrees then he is not really into getting married and she did it and he was fine with moving it back a year.

Linstead got a scene at the end at Mollys where Erin told him that she was moving back to her place and Jay teased her that she was messy. Erin was drinking which is ridiculous. The scene had been cute though and Voight was at Molly's too smiling at them as he watched how happy she was with him.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Erin is an alcoholic though. I think she's someone who parties hard when she's in a Dark place but i don't think her problem is actually addiction. I think the show has always been fuzzy on her issues but I think Bunny was always the addict and not her. If they wanted her to go the addict route I'd think they'd make more of thing about her going to meeting etc

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-22-2015, 04:10 AM
Loyal Fan

That was seriously one of the most amazing episodes.
So much of Olinsky! I love it. Him and Voight, so good. I loved the story.
That'll be something if Michelle isn't Al's daughter now that he's starting to like her.
I love the scenes with Roman and Burgess. Roman makes me laugh all the time.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Great episode - Voight and Olinsky are great together.

Not surprised that Ruzek was happy to push back the wedding. I'd rather they split him and Burgess up and we could enjoy watching him play the field and get into funny situations. I've never bought him as the kind of guy to settle down anyway.

Erin and Jay look like they're back on which is nice. I'd rather they just start dating at this point then a season of angst. They proved last season that they could be professional about it.

Roman is hilarious and his scenes with Platt and Burgess are made of win.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-22-2015, 03:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think Adam is just the kind of guy that loves the idea of marriage but gets scared and then breaks it off but I do think he loves Kim.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
I think Adam is just the kind of guy that loves the idea of marriage but gets scared and then breaks it off but I do think he loves Kim.
I agree with you and would be sad if they broke up. IMO that wasn't a fair "test" so to speak. Adam could have been merely deferring to Kim's suggestion and the way she phrased it about not putting pressure on themselves.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-23-2015, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But.. I remember that his last engagement was broken by his fiance because he was working with Intelligence, he wasn't the one breaking things off. Am I wrong?

BTW, the last scene just made me wondered again: are we sure Voight isn't Erin's father?

Nicky
Old 10-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

The fiancee broke it off with Adam but I think he'd all but checked out the relationship by then as well as made out with Kim. I agree that he loves her but I don't know if I can see him settling down as a happily married man.

Quote:
BTW, the last scene just made me wondered again: are we sure Voight isn't Erin's father?
Definetly not. They didn't meet until she was 14/15..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-23-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe he met her mother years before that?

Nicky
Old 10-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

That wasn't cool of Kim at all. Bad advice by Roman. Hopefully Kim just talks to Adam about it straight up. He wouldn't blame her for being concerned!
Old 10-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah plus his first engagement was just a silly summer fling. Roman is the worst person to get advice from in relation to your lovelife

My Tumblr
My Twitter