Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

They just had so much to cram into the episode with only 40 mins of screen time. They cut another scene too, one from the promo pics where Jay was at his desk with his head in his hand.
I'm not sure they filmed Erin killing the guy but it did look like it because she lowered her gun and sighed in relief. Would have loved to see it.
Still, I didn't feel a lack of Linstead scenes. They were short but very meaningful so I'm satisfied with what we got,
Will at the bar bums me out the most tbh. I'm sure he went to see Jay, yes. But Jay had to stay overnight at the hospital, the same hospital Will works at. He could have easily stayed with him. I wonder if they'll address it somehow and what Will's role in the next 2 eps will be.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Great Premiere!This ep was probably the best episode among two seasons.

For a change, it was great to see Jay as a helpless and suffering,he is always such a badass

Jay and Mouse scene was so sweet. I hope we get more of this soon!

Everyone was so worried about Jay, and Antonio/Adam mini fight- I got everything I wanted to see.
almost.
the end...was wired.
I know that Jay is in the hospital and ok now but I don't understand Will.His brother was tortured while he is sitting at the bar and laughs to Adam and Atwater ,,not to worry because Jay will be ok" and that's all.I thought that Will asks Adam to keep an eye on Jay, at least.

I like that they mentioned Jay in toast , but ... I miss something here.
I regret that we didn't get any scene, like someone visits Jay in the hospital, or even at home, but Jay is healthy in the pictures of the ep 2 so ..my hope just died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
The one thing that I love about Jay and Erin is that Jay knows that she can handle it and never answers for her. I think Adam should have not spoken for Kim.

I love the scenes between the team especially the scene with Adam and Antonio fighting because they were really worried and running out of time and it tested them.

I hate that we had been spoiled for every Linstead scene. It seemed to be an episode where we knew exactly what happened. I hope we see Jay struggle with this a little because he did go through a lot too.
I hope too!
Torture and kidnapping isn't something normal. Even for Jay who was at the war. I hope Jay will show how this kidnapping affect on him.
And they don't skip it entirely, that someone mentione abaut that, or maybe Jay talk to someone about it. anything?

I was worried that Voight and Jay will beg Erin to return since most S2 was about Erin, but .. again I am positively surprised.
I especially liked when Voight told,, get her out of here "
then he gave her these conditions and it was logical and fair. I really loved it.

The Ties of Friendship
Old 10-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know that Jay is in the hospital and ok now but I don't understand Will.His brother was tortured while he is sitting at the bar and laughs to Adam and Atwater ,,not to worry because Jay will be ok" and that's all.I thought that Will asks Adam to keep an eye on Jay, at least.
I'm not that annoyed by this. I don't think a scene in the hospital was necessary. The episode was about Jay's kidnapping bringing Erin out of hiding. It wasn't about Will or Jay/Will's relationship. I think Will just popped up to remind us of Chicago Med and give a quick update that Jay was fine and it was just bruises and cuts.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm not that annoyed by this. I don't think a scene in the hospital was necessary. The episode was about Jay's kidnapping bringing Erin out of hiding. It wasn't about Will or Jay/Will's relationship. I think Will just popped up to remind us of Chicago Med and give a quick update that Jay was fine and it was just bruises and cuts.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-13-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched this today. What I liked the most?
Voight screaming "Get her out of here!!"

Nicky