Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2015, 08:49 AM
Total Fan

I was really happy for that small Gabby/Erin scene for the simple fact that we never get any real female bonding on CPD. But at the same time I was like, GIRL!! Don't go to Gabby, of course she's gonna have negative things to say about an in-house romance, lol (I HATE what they're doing with Gabby/Casey on CF).
Old 02-26-2015, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Right? Of all people why go to Gabby, especially when she's probably upset over hearing about Casey and the chiefs wife. And why can't they just have Erin and Burgess be friends. That's such a waste of a storyline because I'd like to see those two as friends.

As far as Linstead, it hurt and I'm not going to lie and say I didn't shed a few tears, cause I did. But I think it was hard for me because they acted like last week never happened with the Wisconsin talk.

I just don't want them with other people, I don't want Allie or Maddie or some random hook up with Jay. Cause I feel like Mouse would be the Severide to Jay's Casey when ot comes to the "move on" advice.

And I really don't want Erin with Kelly.

But it's season 2 and if the show doors go on for awhile then I see Erin and Jay being in and out of relationships or even marriages before they get together.

I just don't want them being Benson and Stabler from SVU.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal-passion (View Post)
I really enjoyed Mouse's character and hope we see a lot more of him (and hear more about Jay's past, really).

I want Alvin to get more screen-time, I loved when he popped out of the corner at the beginning of the episode and was like, "I'm here", then he disappeared back into the corner, lol.

I love Mouse, so happy he's back.

And I agree about Al. He needs more screen time.
That was funny, I'm happy they did that again like in the pilot episode.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Mouse is awesome! I can't want to see more of him. Great addition to the show and the unit.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

mouse can definitely stay! i'm already thinking the writers are going to put him w/ nadia though. berf.

anyway, this was the first episode i liked in a loooong time! minus the ending scenes. i mean, since when would voight track antonio down just to have a heart to heart with him? lulz. i will not forget what a scum sucker voight is. you can pretend for a whole season, but i'll still think he's dirty... regardless!

which leads me to my next gripe! erin should have known better than to get involved with jay. i mean, if she's not willing to put her foot down to voight, why set jay up to get his heart broken? like, the feelings are there and she knew it and she exploited them anyway. worst of all, she went to dawson to cry about it! because we're suddenly supposed to believe dawson's pov? yep. she was going to marry casey, but apparently longevity kills the cat! bahha.

lastly, atwater got a whole sentence. tick, tock!
Old 03-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Erin didn't purposefully exploit Jay's feelings. He's a big boy and knew what he was doing when they started hooking up. But I agree that she shouldn't have continued their thing once she was back in the unit if she wasn't going to be able to stand up to Voight.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Probably one of my favourite episodes of the season. Great to see Antonio take center again. The show has grown so much in the past season and a half that I sometimes forget that Antonio was the original anchor character to PD. Mentioning his issues when he was on Vice was a nice shout out to his season one storyline on Fire.

I don't remember Mouse. When was he in it last season? I can sense some sort of PTSD storyline coming for both him and Jay.

Roman is quickly becoming a favourite character of mine. He makes the patrol side of the show so much more fun and I enjoy his partnership with Burgess so much.

Erin breaking up with Jay seemed a little childish but I guess it fits with her character and the debt she feels she owes Voight. It doesn't surprise me that she'd opt out and choose Voight's wishes over her own. She can stand up to him on certain matters but no matter how she spins it, she would never do anything to cause friction between them. If anything, I think she's always scared that he'll get sick of her and therefore plays it safe by going along with whatever shots he calls.

I actually liked the scene between her and Gabby at the bar. While I think Gabby is mostly to blame for all her ongoing crap with Casey (on Fire) I do agree with what she said about what brings you together can be what drives you apart.

Great episode.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-09-2015, 09:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mouse was in season finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I don't remember Mouse. When was he in it last season? I can sense some sort of PTSD storyline coming for both him and Jay.
Mouse was in episode 15 of season finale, he was the CI that brought jay and Adam to Charlie in the apartment
Old 03-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Ah.. thanks Jaelyn

My Tumblr
My Twitter