Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He always looks scared out of his mind...lol
That I do agree with he always looks terrified but then he acts the complete opposite. He's quite gutsy. I think he'd be good in Intelligence because he seems more seasoned and not as rookiesh as some of the others.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-10-2015, 04:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I don't mind Burgess. Sometimes she bugs but mostly I don't mind her. I think that she's an ok cop. That said, I never understood her shock when she didn't make Intelligence. She isn't experienced enough and she spent most of last season making googley eyes at Ruzek. I didn't think that Atwater was a whole lot better but I understood Voight's choice to go with him because he at least was falling in line with what Voight wanted on a team which was focus and no personal relationships. It's such a backstep that not only is Voight going back on his decision but he's also willing to make an exception towards her and Ruzek being a couple to let it happen. Bull****. Ruzek acted like a stupid child when he flipped out at Roman in front of all onlookers. It was unprofessional and a perfect example of what Voight wouldn't want in his unit. If anything he could have offered Burgess a spot and demoted Ruzek. At least they'd both get a storyline out of it.

If I thought anyone deserved a gig in Intelligence after that episode, I'd give it to Roman, not Burgess and I actually thought that Voight might offer it to him since he seemed to like him.

Burgess getting shot is unfortunate yes but it doesn't warrant her a promotion.
I agree totally.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

ITA about Roman - he's definitely an odd duck. I almost put him in the same category as the Dale Stuckey character in Law & Order SVU - not that he's twisted but he creeps me out. Has to be his facial expression.

I have a feeling Burgess will end up with a touch PTSD & won't be ready to jump into the fray, especially into such a new & prestigious assignment. Plus I also agree that she will want to earn her spot based on merit, not for getting shot.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I have a feeling Burgess will end up with a touch PTSD & won't be ready to jump into the fray, especially into such a new & prestigious assignment. Plus I also agree that she will want to earn her spot based on merit, not for getting shot.
Yeah I can sense a PTSD storyline coming out of this. I'm not surprised at all. It'd be traumatising.

As for the promotion, I think the idea of being promoted because you've been shot is ridiculous. Any idiot can get shot.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I do not really agree with her promotion. But I don't think she is going to accept that.