Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by annagaona (View Post)
You don't just become a cop you gotta go to training and all that..but maybe they'll use her like a secretary type person.
Well, yeah... That's why I said eventually A secretary is another option too.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder how long she'll stay with Erin for?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-23-2014, 08:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Does anyone feel that the Erin story got a little rushed? They never really even had Voight and her talk about the interrogation reveal.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm hoping stuff like that were deleted scenes and they'll be available on the season one dvd.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

They better put the deleted scenes on there because it would be great to see them. There had been two Linstead scenes that looked so good that had been cut.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Does anyone feel that the Erin story got a little rushed? They never really even had Voight and her talk about the interrogation reveal.
I do I'll post my full thoughts later but I did think it was a bit rushed and wrapped up too quickly.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-25-2014, 04:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

They just left it really open ended I think and it sucks because it was a great episode.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I think it would be a great opportunity for Nadia to get the civilian secretary job but I'm also torn as I hate when writers take a decent guest star and add them full time to the ensemble despite them having no real reason to be there. Nadia isn't a cop and unless they use her the way Platt gets used (I can't see that even happening) I can't see there being a reason for her to be there full time.
I agree that Nadia was a good guest star and actress... But there is already enough people on this show. We still have main characters I want to know more about. I just don't want the cast too big..between the cases and the personal stuff there is not room to add in my opinion.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Finally writing up my thoughts.

It was a good episode but a lot of it felt kind of rushed.

For starters, Sheldon still manages to have barely any relevance or screen time despite him being the rat. His reason for selling out the unit was ridiculous. His dad had bad gambling debts? The he just ends up dead... It was like they had little to no interest and just needed a quick way to get rid of them and create a cliffhanger. Both PD and Fire cliffhangers were so lazily executed.

Secondly, Jay is sort of exhausting with his ~seasoned cop routine towards Ruzek and now Atwater. He literally joined the unit a month before Ruzek. I didn't appreciate him talking down Atwater either. I did love his scenes with Erin and the two of them can say a lot without saying anything. I'm hoping next season we get more backstory on him.

Burgess and Ruzek... I feel like I missed something where they're concerned. I don't think they're any sort great match. I think they're cute but I feel like it's mostly a rebound on Adam's part. I don't have much sympathy for Burgess when it comes to not making Intelligence because I think it was incredibly naive of her to think her very obvious crush on Adam wouldn't factor into things. I don't feel she was hard done by either because Voight is pretty strict on this stuff for good reason and instead of going about trying to prove herself she just seemed to throw a dig or two about it being Ruzek's fault but then continue texting him.. and now they're hooking up. I think she was more ambitious about Atwater when it came to getting the promotion and she proved she's almost ready but the fickle reason it slipped through her hands is on her. It's not on Atwater and it's not on Ruzek either so I don't feel anyone owes her an apology.

I hope Atwater gets a chance to shine next season. He and Jin have been so ignored this season. I hope they don't kill him off next season or something.

Antonio's wife leaving him is so obviously just so Jon Seda can have some hookups next season . I hope that they work it out.

I'm glad Erin got everything sorted and Charlie is out of the picture for now.

Are Olinksy and his wife back together then according to the message she left for him?

My Tumblr
My Twitter