Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2014, 02:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Loved the episode but I was hoping for something more WOW for a cliffhanger...Jin was too much of a side character for me to really care and be shocked that he got killed.
ITA. I loved the finale. So much. But Jin dying did not have that much impact on me. Like you said, he's more of a side character. While I liked him, I doubt I'll miss him much.
His death will create a interesting storyline for next year though. I don't believe for a second Voight killed Jin but I'm sure Stillwell will do everything in his power to charge Voight for it.

Burgess totally proved Voight right. A person in her position, who wants to be promoted to detective should not let her romantic feelings get in the way. And instead of proving Voight wrong and doing everything she can to get out of uniforms, she sleeps with Ruzek. Of course, Ruzek is not blameless in all of this but he's not in the same position Kim is.

I loved loved over Erin and Hank's scenes. As they are my favorite characters, I always enjoy learning more about their past and we learned a lot about Erin in the finale. Sophia did an awesome job in this episode.
I also enjoyed Halstead and Lindsay last night. I'm really enjoying seing the friendship these two are building right now. And I loved the little throwback to the pilot when he told Erin "good thing you have backup".
Old 05-22-2014, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

Why was Nadia back?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-22-2014, 04:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Nadia finished her stint in rehab. Erin was meant to pick her up but had work and she got Antonio to pick her up and they had a great scene together.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

I love Dawson's little family and I want it all working out for them eventually but no one can deny how awesome this Antonio/Nadia scene was and her little sort of infatuation towards him...
Old 05-22-2014, 04:24 AM
Loyal Fan

The episode was amazing, I was so excited and so nervous about who was going to die.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Antonio/Nadia
Old 05-22-2014, 04:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

It could be that Antonio may hook up with either that CI of his or I hope not, but Nadia, their scene rocked though. I think they just want to play around with Antonio for some time before having Laura and him reunite.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

It would be too easy of a storyline if they had Tony beg Laura to come back and have that after couple of episodes. I think he might try but will fail and we'll find him making those mistakes....Like it will only get better after it'll get really worse...
Old 05-22-2014, 05:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think so too.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:16 AM
New Fan

Did anyone catch what he said while he was closing Nadia's door. I didn't catch it..
Old 05-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annagaona (View Post)
Did anyone catch what he said while he was closing Nadia's door. I didn't catch it..
Pretty sure he said "It's my wife."
Old 05-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode. I didn't think Jin would die but I don't care much either way.

I have a feeling Nadia will eventually join the team... Or become a regular cop.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

I think it would be a great opportunity for Nadia to get the civilian secretary job but I'm also torn as I hate when writers take a decent guest star and add them full time to the ensemble despite them having no real reason to be there. Nadia isn't a cop and unless they use her the way Platt gets used (I can't see that even happening) I can't see there being a reason for her to be there full time.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-22-2014, 06:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oth.fan (View Post)
Pretty sure he said "It's my wife."
Why would he say that? Meaning Nadia or who he was talking to?
Old 05-22-2014, 06:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars dance (View Post)
Great episode. I didn't think Jin would die but I don't care much either way.

I have a feeling Nadia will eventually join the team... Or become a regular cop.
You don't just become a cop you gotta go to training and all that..but maybe they'll use her like a secretary type person.