Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay why was Erin so upset with Nadia in the beginning of the ep? It did not make any sense. First of all, she can't actually blame an addict for being an addict, right?! And NADIA WAS CLEAN and she couldn't even be happy for her? It just felt completely out of character for Erin because we are supposed to believe that she is a recovered drug addict too. Just the weirdest thing ever, this.

And on another note: Jay and Allie were super cute together. Great chemistry. Make it happen, TPTB!
Old 04-13-2014, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
And on another note: Jay and Allie were super cute together. Great chemistry. Make it happen, TPTB!
i agree. although, i'm not sure if i bought jay asking her to come back home. he seemed to say it for her mom's sake. i also don't know if it's a good thing that he's so close to this family, in general. makes me think the writers are itching to do something horrible to them. again.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

Another great episode - I love the Erin/Nadia storyline and am so glad that she got clean. I really hope nothing happens to her and she can just pop every now and then like a surrogate sister to Erin.

At this point I can see Kim being bumped to Intelligence by the end of the season. Every episode seems to be her impressing them in some way. The only way I can see her continuing as she is is if they decide to bump Sumner to regular status as I can't see both of them working there without it being too crowded.

Poor Atwater and Jin continue to get shafted in every episode. Honestly what do they have to do to get a storyline. We know absolutely nothing about them. I'm predicting that they kill one of them off in the season finale for ~emotional impact/to shock us.

Platt is always hilarious regardless of who she shares scenes with. She can do no wrong in my eyes.

Quote:
Okay why was Erin so upset with Nadia in the beginning of the ep? It did not make any sense. First of all, she can't actually blame an addict for being an addict, right?! And NADIA WAS CLEAN and she couldn't even be happy for her? It just felt completely out of character for Erin because we are supposed to believe that she is a recovered drug addict too. Just the weirdest thing ever, this.
I took it moreso that Erin was hurt that she put herself out for Nadia and Nadia let her down. Not a great reaction to have when dealing with a drug addict but a normal one. She cared about Nadia and was clearly upset that her previous attempts at helping her had failed so I think she was just cold with Nadia to distance herself from the situation.

Quote:
i'm not sure if i bought jay asking her to come back home. he seemed to say it for her mom's sake. i also don't know if it's a good thing that he's so close to this family, in general. makes me think the writers are itching to do something horrible to them. again.
Agreed. I feel Jay and Allie are moreso good friends who hook up when they see each other. I think if she were to move home they would probably make a go of it but I think it would be moreso for her parents then them actually being legit into each other.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

I absolutely love this show. The storylines are so interesting. It starts with fabulous actors, doing an incredible job to make sure they deliver crime, mixed with police brutality , love, laughter, steamy sex scenes and justice (most times) at the end of the day. Wheew! By the end of the show every emotion has been affected. Love it! I've never missed an episode and I also love when Chicago Fire blends together with Chicago PD. It intensifies the episode....hence we have the fine Mr. Severide visting us more. Yummy! I like how they've put Severide and Lindsay together. HOT! It'll take a firefighter to smolder that fire....but please don't put it out.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Glad you're enjoying the show Victoria

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-14-2014, 11:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Does anyone think that Nadia might be dead by the end?
Old 04-15-2014, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Glad you're enjoying the show Victoria
Hey Chastidy...Thanks! You too! This show is awesome & just keeps getting better and better. Right? I'm personally loving the chemistry between Officer Burgess and Officer Adam Ruzek. I think he's a hottie too. I love his character I'm really feelin them together too. I thought last week's episode would end with him knocking on her door as he followed-up to inquire how Burgess was doing after the "sting"...Are you hurt? Engaged or not!....but NOT! Uh oh.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Yes I'm really liking it too. I don't mind Ruzek/Burgess but I wish he'd grow a pair and dump his fiancée.

Quote:
Does anyone think that Nadia might be dead by the end?
I have a very scary feeling that this will happen and I think of it does Lindsay is going to completely lose it.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-16-2014, 07:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think that is going to be the trigger of Erin having a breakdown if it does happen because I think she see's herself in her.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:15 AM
New Fan

Great episode! I think jay and his friend don't have chemistry like he does with Erin but he seemed happy so if he still goes out with her I support him! He deserves to be happy! And I like that they mentioned Severide! Lol
My favorite character is Erin but for this episode it goes to Kim. She did a fabulous job and I was content with her work undercover and when Nadia said "turn the lights off in your head"...She was amazing! I feel like she should give Adam a chance&& liked the fact that once they entered the house he goes directly to Kim.
I also liked seeing Voight get extremely mad when he saw Burgess all bruised and hurt and how made the guy tell him where the money was. I think he wants Kim on intelligence.
I loved how Platt told Adam that she knew that he liked Kim. It was cute!
I overall loved this episode! Maybe my favorite so far!