Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Med - 3x06 - "Ties That Bind"

Chicago Med 9:00 PM Tuesday January 9th, 2018

Ethan attempts to diagnose a man with no symptoms while Sarah's paranoia goes to the extreme when she uses pepper spray on
an aggressive patient. Will treats a young couple willing to sacrifice anything in order to have a baby. Meanwhile, Natalie must inform a
woman that she was sterilized as a young girl without knowledge, and Goodwin and Maggie devise a way to persuade paramedics to
bring in more patients.

Promo Photos | Sneak Peek #1

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh Sarah I really hate that it has come to this, she's been struggling for so long. I hope she now gets the help she so clearly needs.

Loved the Goodwin/Maggie stuff about encouraging the paramedics to bring them more patients

Natalie and April's case was sad. I can see both of their sides, too, but I do believe they had to tell her. It's her body and she had a right to know, it's just really horrible that it will destroy everything she thinks she knows about her life. I loved what April said about not being sure she'd ever be able to forgive it, and a nice mention of the baby she lost.

Robin I knew it was coming, but I still hate to see her go. Nice to see her bonding with her dad before leaving, but I wish she had told Connor face to face, even if Daniel had stayed while she did it. I hope we see her again, she never even got a scene with her sister.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

I felt so bad for Sarah I was glad when Dr. Charles showed up, hopefully he will be able to help her or at least refer her to someone that can.

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 01-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think he might be too close to help her himself, but the guy that was initially treating Robin (or at least supervising Sarah) should be able to.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-10-2018, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg I didn’t think Robin would leave! I feel bad for Connor

Poor Sarah. She is having such a hard time. It’s so sad that it came down to this. But like Choi said, what she did saved his life but it doesn’t excuse what she did. She really needs to get help.

I felt bad for that lady and how her mom lied to her all this time. Idk what I would do if that were me.

Can’t wait to see how the pizza room idea goes!
Old 01-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I kind of figured Robin would leave seeing as Mekia is a regular on another show, but I didn't see it happening like that. I wonder if that is the exit we were told was happening or if someone else is still leaving

It seems a little negligent that they would just suspend Sarah when she clearly needs help and had just harmed someone.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-13-2018, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh she is? I’ve only seen her in this show.

Yes, they should’ve did some mandatory counseling or something.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Once Upon a Time, I believe. She's been flying back and forth between Canada and Chicago, not really something that can last long term.

It just seems odd considering she had just harmed someone. How did they know she wouldn't panic again and do the same to someone else?

Leigh Tumblr