Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2017, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Justice - 1x11 - "AQD"

Airing Sunday April 30 at 9PM

The Teams Aims to Convict the Perpetrator of a Deadly Hit & Run.

Chicago Justice 1x11 "AQD" Season 1 Episode 11 Promo - When an anti-environmentalist Alderman is killed during a vicious hit-and-run, Antonio (Jon Seda) and Nagel (Joelle Carter) go all out to track down the driver. But instead of this being an organized hit to save the environment, it turns out the driver is a frantic mother desperate to save her kidnapped daughter. When Valdez (Monica Barbaro) discovers the mother was victim of a scam, the legal question becomes complicated: who is responsible for the Alderman's death? The mother trying to save her daughter? Or the perpetrators of the scam? Also starring Philip Winchester and Carl Weathers. Guest starring Kara Killmer, Kate MacCluggage and Josh Cooke.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure why I thought Justice was in Season 2 but it's not. Still Season 1 so I have changed this title and will try to edit the others in a day or so.

Old 05-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure how I feel about this episode. While the mother was indeed frantic about her daughter's supposed kidnapping, I can't overlook that she hit that Alderman and killed him. I'll just leave it at that. What I thought was horrific was her husband's role in the fake kidnapping. What a jerk! I don't buy his excuses either.

So, for me, there were two main characters I had no sympathy for so I really didn't care who ended up in jail. OTOH I loved our Justice cast!!

Maybe someone else saw this differently. I'd love to see some more comments.

Old 05-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

It was one of those make you think episodes. I wasn't sure who was at fault, but they both were to some extent. They said that the daughter was at the museum on the field trip the whole time so the mom didn't think to check with the school and/or museum to make sure he daughter wasn't there before she believed they she had been kidnapped? The dad was working 4 jobs...did he get fired from his pilot's job? I can't remember. I probably need to watch again. The mom seemed to be doing ok in her living situation. It was stupid of the dad to think he could pull that off. It was stupid of the mom to run someone down and not even stop.

It was nice to have that short Sylvie and Antonio interaction. I was hoping we would have more than just a few lines, but it feel slightly awkward between them which means there is still something there.

Kally100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

I agree Ally. Both parents were stupid. My first thought was why not call the school to make sure. I would have done that - you never know nowadays if something is real or not. I can't remember about the pilot's job either.

We hardly had any time at all with Brettanio so I also hope that there is something there for future episodes.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top