Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Justice - 1x05 - "Friendly Fire"

Airing Sunday March 19 at 9PM

A Navy Vet's Murder Is Tied to Top Secret Circumstances

Chicago Justice 1x05 "Friendly Fire" Season 1 Episode 5 Promo - When a man is found stabbed to death in his home, Nagel (Joelle Carter) and Antonio (Jon Seda) discover he was an ex-Navy SEAL who was writing a book that exposed the truth about a top-secret mission. Stone (Philip Winchester) becomes convinced that the SEAL was killed to suppress the real story of what actually happened on the failed mission. But the US Department of Justice steps in and insists that this strong evidence of motive is classified, thereby jeopardizing Stone's case. When Stone defies Jefferies (Carl Weathers) and uses the secret evidence, will it cost him his job? Also starring Monica Barbaro. Guest starring Matthew C. Yee, Lindsey Pearlman and Eleni Pappageorge.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 03-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I thought this was a good episode. Stone was stuck between a rock and hard place with the evidence they found. Even tough they won the case, it was sad all the way around for all those involved.

Again, nice to see so much of Antonio.

Last edited by Kally100111; 03-21-2017 at 06:12 AM
Old 03-21-2017, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

Chicago Justice continues to impress me. I was afraid the series would be a rehash of other law shows but that hasn't been the case. This episode was no exception.

The common thread running through the main SL is that soldiers have secrets they are loathe to talk about. So sad but I can understand that they are desperately trying to lose that part of their lives but failing miserably.

By killing the ex-Navy Seal the two complicit in this action only compounded their errors during the orignal mission. It should never be OK, national security or not.

The last scene was touching.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."