Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Justice - 1x01 - "Fake" - Crossover Event - Series Premiere (3)

Airing Weds. March 1 at 10PM Special Time for Crossover Event

THE PRIME ARSON SUSPECT IN A DEADLY WAREHOUSE FIRE GIVES STONE AND VALDEZ A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY AS HIS HIGH POWERED ATTORNEY TRIES EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK TO GET HIM ACQUITTED.

Firehouse 51 responded to a horrific warehouse fire that killed 39 people. This led the Chicago P.D. on a manhunt for the suspect. Now with someone in custody for both arson and multiple murders, it is up to Peter Stone (Philip Winchester) and his team, including lead investigator Antonio Dawson (Jon Seda) to step in to bring some peace and resolution to so many families and friends of those lost - including one very close to home. When the team comes face to face with a hotshot attorney (guest star Bradley Whitford), they find themselves up against a dicey confession, incriminating evidence, and a questionable motive. Starring Carl Weathers, Joelle Carter and Monica Barbaro. Guest starring Elias Koteas, Jason Beghe and Taylor Kinney.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 03-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

I really enjoyed Chicago Justice. I especially loved seeing Antonio again!

I know Antonio wanted to believe Voight got a confession, but at the same time he knew he really didn’t.

This kid was bad. No remorse for anything. How someone can be than cold I don’t understand.

I knew that had to get him somehow. I couldn’t figure out how they were going to pull it off. Obviously, he had some major anger issues.

I do hope there will be more Antonio in future episodes.

I think they did a great job pulling all three (four) shows together. I will probably remember more things later. Three hours is a lot to soak up!

Old 03-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Olinsky crying at the end made me cry.
Great episode, looking forward to the next one. I love seeing Philip Winchester back on tv.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'm going to lke the Justice team and how they work together. They hung in there and got the kid to lose it in court, which totally changed the jurors opinions of him. It's appalling to me that someone would do something so callous over such a insignificant event.

Ally, I'm with you and hope we get more Antonio.

Great crossover event. I loved all three shows.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 03-05-2017, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will Judge the show when I have seen them all working together as a team. For me this one felt weak not enough Antonio and his new partner. I am not a fan of law shows but I will give it another try because I expect more crossover's in the future.