Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2017, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Fire - 6x01 - "It Wasn't Enough"

Airs Thursday Sept. 28 10PM EST

Get the answers to all your burning questions when Chicago Fire returns.

Nothing is ever going to be the same as Season 6 premiers!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-29-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am so glad no one died. Didn't expect that at all.

Hope they continue to explore Gabby's emotional scars, and those the others should have.

Need more of a Stella/Otis friendship.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-30-2017, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the ep discussion Leigh. Ever have days when you just don't feel like thinking enough to do that? I must have been tired.

I was very surprised that no one died in that awful blaze. Not that I'm not happy about it. I so did not want a character death. I hope Gabby comes to terms with her demons and we get to see her progress.

I wasn't at all surprised that Mouch did a complete 180 after his near death experience. His speech to his brothers and sisters of 51 made me teary but I'm glad he said it. He doesn't usually express his feelings with such emotion and it was nice to see. But Cruz waiting on him hand and foot was hilarious.

So......is anyone surprised that Sylvie's friend made a beeline for Severide? Not me. Pretty gutsy that she just picked up his phone and added herself to his contacts. We'll see how long this lasts.

The cliffhanger was a bit shocking. I thought the fire started in the chem lab because of an experiment gone bad. It could happen, I guess. But this will make an interesting SL for the next episode. Donna really took charge of the situation.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really hope they develop this Gabby story into something. It makes sense that she wouldn't be okay after everything that happened, and it brings in some great potential for some Fire/Med crossover scenes.

That speech was beautiful. And the title came from it

I kind of liked that Severide seemed bemused by Hope, I kind of was too. She's very full on. Not sure whether or not I like her yet. Need to see more.

Loved seeing Donna getting in on the action. And it not being an accident is going to really push this story forward - Boden will not take this lying down.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-02-2017, 07:19 AM
Passionate Fan

So pleasantly surprised that everyone made it out ok. In some ways, I didn't want to see the premiere because I said thinking someone wasn't going to make it out. I thought the time was right as they hadn't killed anyone off since Shay. I know there was Anna, but she wasn't a main character.

There was a little tease about Casey and you didn't know anything about Mouch right off the bat. But so very happy that everyone lived!

I think there is going to be something else that comes out about Gabby with all this. Hopefully, she will get some help.

Not surprised that Hope has got her sights set on Kelly. She seems like she will be some trouble. Cruz and Otis with the rock paper scissors was funny.

Love Mouch's speech. Nice to see that's where the title of the episode came from. I was a little scared when I read it before because it sounded like someone didn't make.

Did anyone else have a fear that something was going to happen to Donna in the fire? For a few minutes there and thought that was where it was going. So glad that's not where it went.

Last edited by Kally100111; 10-02-2017 at 07:30 AM