Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Fire - 5x12 - "An Agent of the Machine"

Airing Tuesday February 7 at 10PM EST

The Firehouse is targeted by a man who believes Casey left him for dead.

Chicago Fire 5x12 "An Agent of the Machine" Season 5 Episode 12 Promo - The team is on high alert when a previous incident during a fire call leaves a dangerous man on the loose with a vendetta to target Lt. Casey (Jesse Spencer) and Firehouse 51, and prompts CPD to step in. Dennis Mack (guest star Nick Boraine), a buddy firefighter of Severide's (Taylor Kinney) father, comes to town to shadow the squad but may have ulterior motives. Meanwhile, Brett (Kara Killmer) and Antonio's (guest star Jon Seda) relationship hits some bumps in the road when his ex-wife Laura (guest star America Olivo) surfaces and Casey has a present for Dawson (Monica Raymund). Eamonn Walker, David Eigenberg, Miranda Rae Mayo, Yuri Sardarov, Joe Minoso and Christian Stolte also star. Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Sopher and Duhon Brown also guest star.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 02-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the creating thread Sue!

I actually plan to watch this because there is Jesse in it and some Dawson's story involving his ex-wife that I want to see .
Old 02-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Passionate Fan

I will have to watch this episode again. I missed a good bit of it. I was edge about the whole Brettonio drama. I'm drying my tears now. I'm so sad.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

another great episode!
Old 02-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I suspected the visit from the Sprngfield FD would end up being about the bone marrow girl. And I was right. I really don't think Kelly will leave the show but if he does, accept that position, I imagine he'll be gone for a few episodes. I hate it when that happens.

Stella....what is up with her? Now this is a character I would not miss if she left the show.

Noooo!!! I did not want Sylvie and Antonio to break up. His wife was terrible to her for no reason other than she could. Still....their eyes met across a crowded room at Molly's. Hopefully they will kiss and make up.

I loved the whole ring SL. So cute!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 02-10-2017 at 06:37 AM
Old 02-10-2017, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No! Not Antonio and Sylvie. I really liked them together. And they're right. They are great together. it better not be because he is moving to CJ and they wanna kill this SL I hope they make up soon!

Glad they caught that crazy vengeful guy. Love the ring SL. Very cute.

Wonder what will come of this Severide / Springfield SL. It is very interesting. Severide does deserve a promotion but in Springfield!? It would be sad if he does leave

Last edited by ~jo♥jo~; 02-10-2017 at 01:00 AM
Old 02-10-2017, 06:39 AM
Passionate Fan

The surprise party was cute. It was even more touching the Severide planned it. I’m glad she has a ring now.

I’m glad they got the crazy guy too. That was a little scary, but I knew in the end they would get him.

I don't Severide with actually leave and move to Springfield.

Antonio and Sylvie….. I’m so sad about this. I love them together. This CANNOT be over. There was way too much emotion from both of them to think this can be over. I mean really this should not have ended their relationship. It was a fight. She knew that he had an ex-wife that was difficult, but she did deserve a text to warn her that Laura was coming by. I’m glad he apologized to her, I was so sad when he said that she deserved better than he can give her. I did NOT want them to break up.

The thought did cross my mind that they were trying to keep him current for Chicago Justice, but I think it’s more than that now.

Last edited by Kally100111; 02-13-2017 at 06:52 AM
Old 02-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kally100111 (View Post)
The surprise party was cute. It was even more touching the Severide planned it. I’m glad she has a ring now.
I loved that . I don't watch Chicago Fire regularly, but I still found this quite touching.
Quote:
I’m glad they got the crazy guy too. That was a little scary, but I knew in the end they would get him.
Definitely .
Quote:
I don't Severide with actually leave and move to Springfield.
Me too . I think that Severide is one of the most liked characters in Chicago Fire (if not the most liked). There is no way that they would make him move to Springfield.

Quote:
Antonio and Sylvie….. I’m so sad about this. I love them together. This CANNOT be over. There was way too much emotion from both of them to think this can be over. I mean really this should not have ended their relationship. It was a fight. She knew that he had an ex-wife that was difficult, but she did deserve a text to warn her that Laura was coming by. I’m glad he apologized to her, I was so sad when he said that she deserved better than he can give her. I did want them to break up.
This is the first time I watched them as a couple and I loved them. I hope that it's not the end too .

Quote:
The thought did cross my mind that they were trying to keep him current for Chicago Justice, but I think it’s more than that now.
I thought about this too . I guess we will wait and see if they have something else planned for him in Chicago Justice.

Also I did like seeing Jay Halstead also in this show. To be honest overall it was one of the more interesting of the show for me. Not because of him, but because it was all balanced and all story lines were interesting.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)

Also I did like seeing Jay Halstead also in this show. To be honest overall it was one of the more interesting of the show for me. Not because of him, but because it was all balanced and all story lines were interesting.
It was kind of nice to see him without (don't hate me) Erin. There is nothing wrong with him with Erin, but it was nice to see him solo for a change.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kally100111 (View Post)
It was kind of nice to see him without (don't hate me) Erin. There is nothing wrong with him with Erin, but it was nice to see him solo for a change.
Definitely no hate from me. Halstad is my favorite character and I would never want him to be just Erin's boyfriend. He is more than that and I do like when the writers show this. This week both PD and Fire actually showed Halstead for the most part being solo. And I found it fun .