Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-10-2016, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Fire - 4x22 - "Where the Collapse Started"

Chicago Fire 4x22 "Where The Collapse Started" - Truck and squad are called to the scene of a building collapse that has trapped more than a dozen victims inside of the rubble. With the structure ready to give way and not much time to react, Chief Boden (Eamonn Walker) faces a difficult decision with life-and-death ramifications. In her quest to foster Louie, Dawson (Monica Raymund) throws all her energies into the bureaucratic process necessary to make it happen, but it is the helping hand of a familiar face that gives her a fighting chance. Currently on medical leave, Otis (Yuri Sardarov) swings by the firehouse and meets his temporary replacement, hoping it is just that but fearing the worst. Meanwhile, Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Kidd (guest star Miranda Rae Mayo) continue to see each other outside of the firehouse, and Casey (Jesse Spencer) and Antonio (guest star Jon Seda) find themselves at odds and tensions flare. Kara Killmer, David Eigenberg, Joe Minoso, Christian Stolte and Steven R. McQueen also star.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-11-2016, 04:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I love how Antonio reacted when Gabby said she was doing the whole kid thing herself. That scene between him and Matt was great!

I really hope Stella isn't coming back after the finale.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

yeah, Antonio kicked ass! I love how he's looking out for Gaby. I agree with him too. In or out, but in between, for three years, is torture!
Old 05-11-2016, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Good episode but not exactly great IMO. I also loved Dawson looking out for Dawson. So now that Casey helped Gabby with DCFS, what does this mean? Is he going to be part of her fostering plan, will they finally get married, or will the writers string us along some more?

I'm not a fan of Jimmy going off the rails because of his brother dying in that building and especially not happy at all that he's blaming Boden for it. I think he's feeling guilty that he didn't go to Casey when his brother asked. Sure, not logical but I have a feeling that's where his head is.

Otis and Connie!! OMG! So cute and the guys really set him up, didn't they?

I still don't see a place for Stella in this group. She is still beating a dead horse in trying to help her ex and most likely this will end in a bad way. Not to wish her bad luck, but I also hope that she goes away. Maybe she'll transfer to another house.

One thing I found strange is the opening scene with the drunk parents and their kid driving the car. Why did they even do this since that was the end of it and nothing more was said about the situation. smh at this one.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Casey is a nice guy, but he isn't usually great at making Gabby happy. I'd rather they moved on!
Old 05-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was not their best and that is me being nice

I am so over the Casey& Gabby time to move on I never liked Gabby and I never will!!

Stella still doens't fit into this group everyone can see that, is there not another fire house for her She can leave I also want Kelly being with April from Cmed the writers dropped that storyline which is pitty I like them together.

I felt for Jimmy I think he is mad more of himself than on Chief Bowden.

Otis and Conny I bet Otis will think of something to get the boys back!!
Old 05-12-2016, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

ITA about Gabby/Matt, Lena!! I'm really tired of their on again/off again relationship. Just commit 100% or get away from each other - PLEASE!!!

Old 05-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't seen the episode but through Kim's tumblr I saw a scene and I just gotta say go Antonio You can literally do no wrong in my eyes.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes! That scene was amazing, I couldn't wait to gif it.
I love when Antonio said this: