Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2016, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Fire - 4x21 - "Kind of a Crazy Idea"

Chicago Fire 4x21 "Kind of a Crazy Idea" - Dawson saves a young boy from an apartment fire; Kidd's idea for Molly's doesn't go as hoped; Severide hits a wall while advocating for new fire masks; and Cruz and Brett utilize a secret weapon to get Otis to see Dr. Halstead take a blood test.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

OK, who besides me thought Stella's ice cube idea was stupid? Somehow I knew it would backfire but too bad it caused an electrical fire. And surprise, surpise!! Severide and Stella are hooking up. You sense my sarcasm, don't you?

I loved Joe and Sylvie joining forces to convince Otis to get his blood tested. Although it didn't work, getting Baba there did the trick. Seriously though, his diagnosis is pretty scary even that it's not leukemia.
On another note, it was nice to see Joe & Sylvie together. They look like they have a really nice friendship even after ending their relationship. Never say die; I still keep hoping for them.

Not sure how I feel about Gabby fostering a child. How is that even possible for someone who's single and in the type of profession. Louie is just a toddler so where would his other caregivers come from? Daycare? I just have a bad feeling about this. She's putting Casey on hold again.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You sense my sarcasm, don't you?
I sensed it and I approve of it

BTW, does really people pays 50 cent more for an ice cube? I wouldn't.
Beside that, I don't understand where they're going with them, I hope that doesn't means she has to leave.. we know what happens to Severide's girls.

Gabby e Matt. I don't get it. They want to get marry, they don't want to get marry. They want a family, they don't want a family. What's the reality?

Otis, I'm pretty sure next week he'll be back on work and okay, but I loved to see Brett and Cruz doing something, I'm glad Sylvie told Joe

Okay, now I was wondering.. am I the only one that think they were alredy using those masks? Or something that signaled them if people was there? I remember them using something like that

But, one thing I loved in this episode was that baby. OMG he was so sweet.. and sad Please, let Gabby have him so we can see him more

Nicky
Old 05-05-2016, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Stella is a pointless character. And I'm not just saying that because I don't like her.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oth.fan (View Post)
I think Stella is a pointless character. And I'm not just saying that because I don't like her.
It seems the only reason she was introduced was because there was a history with Severide and to be his next hookup of the moment.

Old 05-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't like Stella either. The writers are treating her character as if she's been there forever. I hate that, especially since they're integrating Stella into everything. She's the new firefighter, Severide's new hookup, Gaby's new/old bff, the new worker at Molly's....
It's just too much. We just met her.
And don't get me started on her and her ex. We know the ex less than we know her. Why exactly should we care about them?
Old 05-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
It's just too much. We just met her.
And don't get me started on her and her ex. We know the ex less than we know her. Why exactly should we care about them?
This is what I think as well. I read someplace that her ex will be back to cause trouble. Why should we care about that either.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nobody talk about that baby? He was so cuuuteee

Nicky
Old 05-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode. Loved Brett and Cruz scenes. Glad Otis finally for his test, so sad about the results. Hope he will be okay.

I wouldn't pay extra for the ice cube too bad it caused an electrical fire at Molly's.

Idk how I feel about Stella. She is kinda forced and now her and Severide? I used to love Severide so much but his character has been just... Idk... Since Shay died. They really need to fix him and fast.

Dawson and Casey are driving me nuts. They are so back and forth. It seems like the writers don't know how to write relationships