Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2016, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Fire - 4x20 - "The Last One for Mom"

Chicago Fire 4x20 "The Last One For Mom" - Detective Holloway (guest star Jenny Mollen) continues to entrust Lt. Severide (Taylor Kinney) to watch over her young son at the firehouse while she testifies in court as part of an undercover operation. When the situation takes an unexpected turn, Severide is left to deal with the aftermath. The firehouse responds to a blaze at an art gallery that has a victim trapped inside and prompts Cruz (Joe Minoso) to make a rash decision amid the chaos. Casey (Jesse Spencer) receives a suspicious package in the mail that casts suspicion on him from the Board of Ethics. Meanwhile, Brett (Kara Killmer) discovers Otis (Yuri Sardarov) isn't taking care of his own important issues and confronts him, but finds he is stubborn and more interested in rallying the troops to organize a trip to Las Vegas for the annual firefighting conference. Eamonn Walker, Monica Raymund, David Eigenberg, Christian Stolte and Steve R. McQueen also star. Nick Gehlfuss and Miranda Rae Mayo also guest star.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-27-2016, 04:13 AM
Loyal Fan

This episode had me in tears, so sad.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

"The Last One for Mom" what a fitting title for a EPIC!! episode I am stil crying my eyes out The best of the season hands down!!!!

Loved! Loved! Severide with JJ it's time Severide becomes a dad he would be a great one! their scene's were amazing and both did a phenomenal job The last scene was so heartbreaking I am still crying over it

I know Cruz made a mistake but I wonder what Severide would had done when he was in the same position as Cruz. Lucky Cruz safed the man.

Stella is growing on me I really liked her tonight!

Casey please stop with what you are doing now nothing good is coming from this please stay a fireman and let politics over on other people!

Otis grown up you act like a baby you need to test your blood before it is to late!!
Old 04-27-2016, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Great episode!!!

Even though we thought Holloway was an odd addition to the SL, I didn't want it to end this way. Sad as that was, what made me cry was when Severide gave JJ the dog.

Poor Cruz - either he's beating himself up for something he did or didn't do or he's in trouble with his boss. Lena - I agree that Severide would have done the same thing. What the art director said to him really made him feel better about his actions. Cruz's heart is always in the right place.

Casey - wow! I didn't even think the bribe was a set up and not an actual bribe from someone wanting a favor. Silly me. So his "consultant" did him a favor - what will she expect in return? Maybe I'm being pessimistic but isn't she also part of the political machine? I think yes and she will no doubt return for payback.

Otis needs to just go and get tested!! I couldn't believe he said he didn't want to know. How lame is that? I understand all about denial but like you said, Lena, he has to stop being a baby about this.

Sylvie - I love you but please stop with the braids!! Someone already mentioned this in a previous episode but she's not listening yet!! Braids need to go!!!

Old 04-29-2016, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Thanks for the heart break Fire
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-29-2016, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was sad to see Pouch going away.. but is he coming back, right?

I confess I was actually surprised to see this happening, I really thought she was the usual love story for Severide, so this was sad but new at the same time, for once.

Otis has to stop, I can't watch him like that, he looks OOC for me. And probably it's nothing to worry about.

Casey, politic and that woman. I don't like this storyline. And I didn't get one thing, who sent the money? What if it was a trap so he would call her?

In the meantime I love Kidd, and am I the only one or she and Cruz would be great together? they're both funny people and serious when they need to be

Nicky
Old 04-29-2016, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky83 (View Post)
Casey, politic and that woman. I don't like this storyline. And I didn't get one thing, who sent the money? What if it was a trap so he would call her?

In the meantime I love Kidd, and am I the only one or she and Cruz would be great together? they're both funny people and serious when they need to be
ITA - this SL is an accident waiting to happen. Whether she was part of the setup or not, I think that now she has something to hold over him. Nothing is for nothing.

I would love to see Cruz and Kidd together. I've mentioned in the Cruz thread that he really needs to get a love life. He's been at loose ends since his break up with Sylvie. We seem to be thinking alike here, Nicky.

Old 04-30-2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
ITA - this SL is an accident waiting to happen. Whether she was part of the setup or not, I think that now she has something to hold over him. Nothing is for nothing.

I would love to see Cruz and Kidd together. I've mentioned in the Cruz thread that he really needs to get a love life. He's been at loose ends since his break up with Sylvie. We seem to be thinking alike here, Nicky.
Oh yeah

Nicky