Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2015, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

[Episode Discussion] Chicago Fire - 4x02 - "A Taste Of Panama City"

"A TASTE OF PANAMA CITY"

10/20/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Tuesday) : FIREHOUSE 51 COMES UNDER SCRUTINY FROM INTERNAL AFFAIRS AS TURMOIL FROM OUTSIDE AND IN THREATENS THE WHOLE CREW-Members of the firehouse are frustrated with their inability to help Chief Boden (Eamonn Walker), whose job is on the line pending an internal investigation in the aftermath of a complicated call to a fire. Meanwhile, Lt. Severide (Taylor Kinney) struggles to accept his smaller role and adjusts to the presence of Capt. Patterson (guest star Brian White), his new commanding officer. Dawson (Monica Raymund) shakes things up on the work front and Casey (Jesse Spencer) attempts to find a crucial piece of evidence in his ongoing investigation against Nesbitt (guest star Eric Mabius). Elsewhere, Herrmann (David Eigenberg) struggles to keep the peace with Molly's newest neighbors. Kara Killmer, Dora Madison, Yuri Sardarov, Joe Minoso and Christian Stolte star. Jason Beghe, Amy Morton, Yaya DaCosta, Steven R. McQueen, Rachel Nichols and Fredric Lehne also guest star.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-19-2015, 03:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really interested in this story with Molly's new neighbors, lol.
Excited about Jimmy's character, can't wait to see more of him.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Really? I gotta say I've no interest in the neighbours storyline or the investigation into Boden due to those idiotic nerghbours who wouldn't let the firefighters do their job.

Realistically neither of the above would be a legitimate issue so it's annoying that it's going to get dragged out into one. Hopefully it gets sorted quickly.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-19-2015, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Really? I gotta say I've no interest in the neighbours storyline or the investigation into Boden due to those idiotic nerghbours who wouldn't let the firefighters do their job.

Realistically neither of the above would be a legitimate issue so it's annoying that it's going to get dragged out into one. Hopefully it gets sorted quickly.
I'm totally with you on this. Both situations are ridiculous even though may unfortunately happen. ;( Hope they move past this and fast!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-20-2015, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)

I'm interested in the neighbor story because it seems funny. That's about it. lol.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

As a Dawsey fan, I want some kisses (still bitter that we didn't get one after she told him about the baby) AND I want to see them talk about the pregnancy. Like a real talk about where do they go from there.

Also, I'm freaking excited to see Dawson working over arson.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-21-2015, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

Anybody see the episode?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-21-2015, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen it, just right now.. I confess I was a little bored.

I'm glad the Nesbitt's storyline is finally over, so now Casey can think about something else, beside, like Voight told him "There's nothing better than to be a father". I laughed at that, because seeing Voight knoing about the baby even if nobody out of 51 should know was just funny, even Gabby at work

BTW, the timeline with PD for me is simply a disaster I wonders why they didn't used Antonio in this episode, with his sister's pregnancy and with the end of last episode of PD, I thought Voight would've been focused on something else, and don't forget that Antonio is his brother in law and he was the one to contact him for the investigation...

The neighbors storyline.. It seems funny but it's also stupid. They're already annoying.

I don't get why they're showing Brett so attached to that baby, last week I thought that Chily was the one who suffered the most about their intervention

Severide and that woman make me simply fast forward their scenes, nothing new about it and if she's really her BIG love, god help me

The new chief.. why did he speak like that to Kelly and then changed his face with the others? Kelly was doing him a favor! Something is surely going to happen here...

Gabby in her new job did great, but is it possible that in one big city like Chicago they work "casually" on the same cases that involved 51?
Btw, I was expecting her to call Severide when they went to investigate

Nicky
Old 10-21-2015, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

It was ridiculous that they used Voight to finish that storyline instead of Antonio especially after last weeks cliffhanger on PD. They made a balls of the timeline.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-21-2015, 04:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Molly's vs. new neighbors has me laughing I enjoy it. I'm glad Herrman was getting them back at the end.
Boden's reaction to Gabby being pregnant was the absolute best thing EVER.
I was trying to like Patterson but after what he said to Kelly, nope.
Old 10-21-2015, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

This episode just goes to show that people absolutely cannot keep a secret. Had to laugh when Gabby was congratulated on her pregnancy her first day on the job at Arson. And Connie was the culprit who spilled it.

I loved Hermann's reaction to the Portland pests. IMO they are either causing trouble for the hell of it or are expecting some kind of payoff from the city.

It was kind of interesting how Matt figured out where Katya hid her notebook I agree with Nicki that we're well rid of Nesbitt - finally!!

I'm afraid of where the SL is going with Sylvie and the baby. I hope they don't have her trying to foster of adopt him like Olivia in SVU. He's supposed to have a family but it's strange that no one has come to see him at the hospital.

Don't like Patterson - he seems to have an agenda that we won't like. I also don't like where the SL is going with the crack house fire.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-21-2015, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

I absolutely LOVE Dawson going working over arson. She nails it. Like Derek said while live tweeting during the episode, we need action figurines of Gabby as a paramedic/firefighter/arson.

So basically everyone knows about Dawsey having a baby...except Antonio? I mean I hated how we didn't see them telling the guys and how fast the scene went with their reactions. You'd think they'd spend a little more than 2 seconds on it. Also, we got Voight congratulating Casey and no Antonio? Hell no!

Seeing them holding hands felt so good, we got 2 little kisses but I've missed it so much that I don't care!

Casey was being more preocupied by the notebook but I drooled over that line "I'm so ready to start this new life with you, me and the baby"

Am I the only one worried about Nesbitt seeing Dawsey kiss and coming back later on? Cause we all know something will happen to Dawson while she's pregnant right?

Patterson turned out to be an ass. Shame, cause I actually like the actor.

I wished they would have shown a little bit more of Jimmy.

I'm so over Chili and Brett at this point and I don't like where thhis baby storyline is going.

Severide and the girl? Meh!

Boden rocks as usual. His reaction to the pregnancy news was made of gold!

Still no Gabby/Antonio....

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-21-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes!! I forgot to write it, but Boden's reaction was the best

And Antonio needs at least one scene with his sister!

I have a question, I watched the episode without subtitles so I'm not that sure about it, but is it Severide the one who suggested Gabby to work in Arson or what? I didn't get what she said to hime when they were all congratulating them, I only understood that she was thanking him for something. This means he knew it already?

Nicky
Old 10-21-2015, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

^^Yes, Severide was the one who hooked her up with Duffy. Who's a friend of Benny and Kelly. I don't think he knew about the baby, he just knew she wanted to change job.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh! Okay, thanks.. so what excuse they used for Gabby that wanted to change her job?

Nicky