Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Kalinda could have chemistry with a wall. Seriously. But I'd prefer to see her having chemistry with Cary. (E/K are awesome, but I stand by my C/K are awesomest declaration. )

Icon credit to Jess
Old 10-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Plus I found extremely ridiculous her first scene in Peter's office: her attitude was totally unprofessional and it wouldn't have been allowed in any SA. IMO that scene was a style falling.
Yes, that was totally implausible and a weakness in the episode...even though I thought it kind of jived with her previous scenes (like the hotel room scene from "Closing Arguments", where she looked so utterly debauched).

Quote:
So I don't think I'm going to miss her. But maybe I'm going to miss what she could have added to Cary and Kalinda dynamics.
That's most of it for me. Knowing that she is married, I didn't want to see her get involved with Cary or having sex with Kalinda again. I just enjoyed the way they all played off of one another and the way she could have challenged and pushed them both.

Quote:
Kalinda who looks at them and you can't say if she's annoyed because now they work against her or/and because she's jealous....but you're not sure if she's jealous of her because of him or the contrary.....or if she's jealous in general!
So glad that you posted about this scene, because I had to go watch it again and I can't believe I didn't notice their clothes before! First I realized that Kalinda and Cary were both in shades of blue (her navy blouse complimenting his striped tie). Just when I was trying to remember what Sophia wore in the scene, she sidled up to Cary's door sill wearing her black dress and green jacket. So when Kalinda squeezes between Cary and Sophia on her way out, she is fully coordinating with Cary (blue blouse/grey skirt to his grey suit/blue striped tie). Dan Lawson is such a shipper, even if it's all subliminal!

Also love that Cary is rocking the pocket square this season! He looked so dapper!

Bummer that there were no C/K scenes last night, but I was not really surprised. The season opener was epic, so I am pretty much still on a high from that. Really hope we get some next week, though! Until then, I am uber-intrigued by Eli being unable to shake the sense he knows Kalinda from somewhere else...

I will conclude with two fun finds on tumblr:

This is a reblog but the added discussion is HILARIOUS. You will not regret clicking here.

New angle - so pretty:

source

If someone were to make an icon with this I would love them forever. Just sayin'.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, that was totally implausible and a weakness in the episode...even though I thought it kind of jived with her previous scenes (like the hotel room scene from "Closing Arguments", where she looked so utterly debauched).
I didn't even really think twice about it. But it did fit with what we've known about her.

Quote:
That's most of it for me. Knowing that she is married, I didn't want to see her get involved with Cary or having sex with Kalinda again. I just enjoyed the way they all played off of one another and the way she could have challenged and pushed them both.
I always figured if she'd stuck around, the husband would have followed soon enough. But I liked the dynamic, too.

Quote:
Until then, I am uber-intrigued by Eli being unable to shake the sense he knows Kalinda from somewhere else...
I'm intrigued by them period but that was VERY interesting. Like everything else, I imagine it will come up again at some point.

Quote:
I will conclude with two fun finds on tumblr:
OMG...that picture.

Icon credit to Jess
Old 10-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
If someone were to make an icon with this I would love them forever. Just sayin'
I'sll get on that that

and yes I will eventually reply to everyone post. I promise
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 10-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Even when they don't look at each other they're so full of awesomeness.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

matching colors pic spam

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 10-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Love it!

Good Friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they're there
Old 10-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I love how Dan does that sometimes
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 10-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Aww matching outfits, I love it

I will also respond to comments later, stupid busy day
Old 10-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by even angels fall (View Post)
I love how Dan does that sometimes
I know he has me paying attention for details as awesome as that on other shows!

Good Friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they're there
Old 10-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyLizzy (View Post)
I know he has me paying attention for details as awesome as that on other shows!
I really like that when they want to tell us something by the clothes they wear
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 10-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

LOVE the picspam.

Icon credit to Jess
Old 10-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Bummer that there were no C/K scenes last night, but I was not really surprised. The season opener was epic, so I am pretty much still on a high from that. Really hope we get some next week, though! Until then, I am uber-intrigued by Eli being unable to shake the sense he knows Kalinda from somewhere else...
Yeah last week was so good, almost too god compared to this week CK wise Just can't win

Yeah there is more to the story there I think too, especially with all the Kalinda secrets last season, who knows what is left.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Blondes (View Post)

Yeah there is more to the story there I think too, especially with all the Kalinda secrets last season, who knows what is left.
At first I thought maybe it was something to do with her time with Peter but that's almost too easy. Can't think they kept dropping that in there for nothing.

K's pretty much a mystery to everybody. Just add Eli to the list of people who are trying to figure her out. Maybe they should all form a club. I'd pay to see that drinking club.

Icon credit to Jess
Old 10-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggie525 (View Post)
At first I thought maybe it was something to do with her time with Peter but that's almost too easy. Can't think they kept dropping that in there for nothing.

K's pretty much a mystery to everybody. Just add Eli to the list of people who are trying to figure her out. Maybe they should all form a club. I'd pay to see that drinking club.
That would be a fun group of people