Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Heh, yeah, the winter hiatus was much worse. Two months without new episodes was horrible. I think it was even worse because we'd been left with a pretty good episode. At least with this hiatus, we were left with PF. With PF, I wasn't left with the urge to watch it over and over again like I was after BNACAP. It also probably helps that I've been a lot busier with real life during this hiatus.

I agree though. Everyone involved with the show can do better. The writers have done an exceptional job this season. Say Something had some of the show's best acting and writing, IMO. I know sometimes filler episodes are necessary, but I still think it could've been a little better. Since the last few episodes will all lead up to the finale, I'm hoping all of the episodes will be a lot better.

ETA: Title changed, thanks to Kelly!
Old 04-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG! That's so hard to choose an eppy but I would have to say even if they weren't even liking eachother yet I LOVED You Jump I Jump! It was awesome! Lot's of R/L! The whole jumping thing and the hand to her heart! I just loved it! Even the promo for that eppy makes me squee! Haha!
Old 04-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmm..... It's hard to decide which episode is my favorite. I like YJIJJ and Say Something.

My favorite scene is YJIJJ is actually when Logan was facing Rory when she was rambling and asking Logan questions about LDB. He just look at her with 'that look', smiling... The lighting was great.

In Say Something, I like it because somehow this episode showed us that they are developing deeper feelings for each other. Overall, this episode was well written.

But really, I like all episodes with Rory and Logan in it.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milktea_05
My favorite scene is YJIJJ is actually when Logan was facing Rory when she was rambling and asking Logan questions about LDB. He just look at her with 'that look', smiling... The lighting was great.
That's my favorite scene in YJIJJ too. I love he slowly starts to smile when she keeps asking questions. He just seems genuinely amused by her. Their interaction there is just really cute and funny.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Passionate Fan

OH, hard question... I actually love PF, but I get why some people didn´t... I guess my favourite RL episode was IYJIJJ... and SS ... and JACF ... I DON´T KNOW!!!! LOVE THEM ALL
Old 04-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

19 more days until some sophie lovin' LOL.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
That's my favorite scene in YJIJJ too. I love he slowly starts to smile when she keeps asking questions. He just seems genuinely amused by her. Their interaction there is just really cute and funny.
I adore that scene... thats when I first started to ship this couple... the look he gave her was too cute...
Old 04-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Supreme Fan

I loved the scene where he comes in through her window to make sure she got home alright. OMG that was so sweet.

But choosing just one epi of Rory/Logan not possible. They are just so good, all i can think of during the epis is show us MORE of them
Old 04-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

I actually liked PF...I'm a huge Tarantino fan so maybe that's why.Their kiss in that was hot...I just have to say.

And speaking of the new promo,why is the OTH one out but not GG?
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 04-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

My fav R/L scenes (and in turn, epis) are whenever he pulls her close to kiss her passionately!
Old 04-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

My favorite episode for them would have to be YJIJJ because it's where it all started
Old 04-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieB04
I adore that scene... thats when I first started to ship this couple... the look he gave her was too cute...
RoxyBlueGirl7 and connieB04: I am so glad other people notice that scene. There are indeed lots of great R/L interactions, but that one scene really stood out. You are right RoxyBlueGirl7, the amused look of Logan, its very expressive, as if he is seeing something for the first time.

Same with you ConnieB04, that scene started my R/L obsession as well.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I think for individual scenes/parts of scenes, there have been so many looks/gestures etc that say to me "I'm falling in love with her". Watching a guy like Logan fall in love is amazing. The tender looks, the passionate kisses, my God, I'm
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sign me up. He is really the only guy I have every loved Rory with!
Old 04-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved that scene in YJIJJ as well ... he was looking at her with that big smile and bright eyes ...

I think my favourite episode would be YJIJJ ... because (like you all already said) you could so see that he was somehow falling for her ...

ETA: I'm glad it's Sophies again ...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread