Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Off Topic Thread - There are other things in the world besides Matt?

Discuss anything you want....

Happy Easter everyone!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 03:02 AM
Supreme Fan

I resent the title that there are other things in the world besides Matt. That is simply not true...tehe...and don't you guys forget that.

On another note Veronica Mars is seriously got me hooked this season. Actually it was jujubee that got me hooked on VM, darn her, but seriously it is a great show and those of you who are not watching must and fall in love with a great show.

On a second note. I'm still wondering which channel their going to move The CW to. I mean, technically they are two seperate channels which one are they going to show up on and what are they going to do with the other one. Is it just going to disappear into the oblivion that is television land. Hmmm. Something to think about.
GO TO
Matt CzuchryBoard|Roswell Board
Old 04-19-2006, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the first few episodes of VM of season 2, I have watched the entire season 1 though... But I kind of forgot about it, apparently I wasn't that addicted to it and the story wasn't that intriguing for me.. but I'm hearing great stories these last few weeks ever since it returned from its hiatus... I think I'm going to watch it again

Prison Break did get me hooked.. though I still have to see the last 2 episodes
And Grey's is another addiction of mine... I think I'm watching too much TV

I am curious about the CW and more importantly which shows it will bring along.. Besides Veronica Mars, there isn't really another show of UPN that I watch... From the WB I watch several shows such as Charmed, Everwood and One Tree Hill, sometimes Smallville when I'm bored on a sunday Well Charmed is having its final season so no worries about whether or not it will be picked up but I am curious to see what the fate will be of OTH and Everwood.. I want both shows to be picked up because I really like them!

End of rant..

and p.s. the title.. The world is all about Matt!!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 05-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

So bringing this back from the bottom of the page...

So anything you guys want to discuss?!
OTH finale? Grey's Anatomy!? I'm all in for discussion

I'm glad that Grey's is back.. and that look Derek gave Meredith.. awesome!! I want to see the next promo and the season finale will be 3 hour long and done in 2 days... How cool is that?!

OTH Finale.. I loved the Naley stuff that happened.. so sweet.. I hope Nathan doesn't die.. I like him! I'm still not sure who to root for Leyton or Brucas.. Most of the time I'm leaning towards Leyton but sometimes Brucas is just adorable.. I think I'm one of the few people that don't know who to choose
And I like the cliffy... who's pregnant?! and what did Rachel tell Cooper? Is she pregnant?! Or Brooke?! Wouldn't it be a total surprise if Peyton was pregnant?
and who's going to die if somebody's going to die?! I really want OTH to be picked up by the CW because I wanna know what happens next
But I want Everwood to be picked up too... I guess we'll have to wait till May 18th I think till the CW schedule will be released.. I'm curious

Old 05-04-2006, 02:27 PM
New Fan

For OTH finale, it was really great. I'm a Brucas, sooo I don't really want Luke with Peyton, but we never known!

Nailey moments was memorable. I cry at the Wedding. Make me cry evrytime. I looooove wedding, like Brooke! Loll

And I don,t want the dead of someone else. Keith is enough. I'm still not over it yet.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

If you're a Brucas I can imagine that you're happy...
I think I might be a bit torn up about it because the friendship that is Peyton and Brooke is now over.. I love their friendship!
IF it gets back next season I'm curious to see how Mark Schwan will play things out....

About the wedding I liked that Brooke and Peyton walked up and the things they told Cooper and Nathan... So funny!

Yes Keith was enough.. I liked his character especially in that episode that he last appeared on.. That was such a great episode..

I really want this show (and Everwood) to be picked up next year by the CW

Old 05-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I could go crazy with school right about now!!!
Old 05-17-2006, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm only using my left hand... (I'm right handed) It's hard.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did something happen to your right hand Kara?

Yeah school stinks, doesn't it April? I'm having my final exams next week

Anyone seen Grey's?! The season finale?! I loved it!!

and this is just the funniest thing ever.. I found the link on Genevieve's LJ and I'm loving it.. It's from Grey's Upfront a few days ago and they're doing a re-do of the shower scene in the Superbowl Episode!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nlyW...%27s%20anatomy

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 05-17-2006 at 11:54 PM
Old 05-18-2006, 05:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Nope. I'm becoming ambidextrous in case something does. I'm just a little weird like that.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes it does Karen! Good Luck with your exams!

I have my grad exam at 2 this afternoon! I can do this I know I can
Old 05-19-2006, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

You can do this April!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by potostfbeyeluvr
Nope. I'm becoming ambidextrous in case something does. I'm just a little weird like that.
I tried a few times just for fun to write something with my left hand too but it was unreadable and I wrote really big.. It isn't working for me...

So how are you doing with that btw?! Can you do a lot of stuff with your left hand already?!

Old 05-19-2006, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww Thanks Karen!

I made a 372 which puts me in on provisional standing and someone told me they would watch my grades for the first 9 hours and I've already took 9 hours and told her my GPA and she said I should be fine then. I emailed a differnt woman in the grad school and told her the ssame thing and she said once they get my scores I would be re-classified.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's great!!

Old 05-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks! I just read on the website that to go from provisional to full standing you have to have a score of 372-379 and a GPA of 3.0 for the first nine hours of course work and I have a score of 372 and GPA of 3.6! I'm thrilled! I don't have to re-take it like I thought I would