Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

The Mockers Thread(OT) #200: 'Cause even after 200 OT threads, we still rock the board!

The Mockers
off topic thread

New day, New Off Topic Thread, New Off Topics..

More talking, More drooling

Old 04-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Cari
Old 04-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

My BFF is still here! I thought you might be in bed already
Old 04-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

nop, I was busy writing. The hardest 3 pages ever I'm glad I'm still here though
Old 04-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Im glad your here too How has your break been going?? Whatcha writing, Im nosy tonight
Old 04-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

My break's going great And I'm actually kinda glad you're asking, I love talking about what I'm writing I'm gonna explain this story to you backwards, so it may be a little confusing.

I read a book and I got this scene in my head of two people running around in a backyard. They're having fun and everything's great. They're not together though. And I kept spinning the story from there. They used to be married, but then he handed in a divorce, but she doesn't know why, 'cause she thought everything was great. So I thought about why he handed in the divorce and I kept having this picture in my head about this two people who where absolutly perfect for each other and I couldn't get why he'd leave her and then I got it. Being 18 years apart could have a difficult effect on a marriage, especially as people grow older. Anyway, I kept spinning the story and so on and somehow I ended up with 4 parts and right now I'm on the first part, which is called New York City. Are you sure I've never told you about it, 'cause if you ask me to explain it to you, I'm gonna be talking for a while.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I don't believe you have told me about it, I would have remembered it, Im pretty sure at least, I can be scatterbrained though!! So its your own twitst of a love story you read, thats kinda neat! So there is an 18 age difference between them?
Old 04-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

actually, I don't know why I thought of it while reading that book, it really hasn't got anything to do with the story. My mind is just random like that

Yeah, there is age difference of 18 years between them. In New York City it starts with Katie getting of a plane. She got the trip from her parents for her 18th birthday, she actually lives in Hamburg, Germany. She runs through New York pulling this huge suitcase, totally lost in this big city, trying to find her her hotel, when this guys accidentally bumbs into her. The fall breaks her shoes and so the nice guys offers to buy her a new pair. And that's when things get interesting 'cause the nice guys just happens to be her favorite actor. Anyway after that it's pretty simple I guess, they meet, they click, they fall in love. But since there is that age difference, which makes her 18 and him 36 I have to adress it. I'm very rarely mentoning it through out the book, because it's written in first person and for Katie it's not something she thinks about. But after they kiss for the first time he pulls away and tells to her to go, which she does. Poor Katie is heartbroken and he comes over the next day, so they can talk like civilized people do when stuff like that happens. And that's where things get tricky, 'cause if I don't get that scene right the whole book doesn't work. I have to make you understand why it's okay that there is this huge age difference, why it doesn't matter. I'm not explaining this right, but I hope you get what I mean.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Did you get inspired by the age difference between you and Matt? Sorry, had to ask. Sounds interesting to me, let me know what you deciede to do with it! I get what you mean
Old 04-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

See, that's why I explained the story to you backwards. No, it has nothing to do with that, it's called inventing a story. This story doesn't work without the age difference and with that I just picked a random number and since my parents are 10 years apart I picked a number that was way higher than that, 'cause 10 really isn't a big deal.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I know, I was just giving you crap about it being Matt is older than you I understand what you are doing and where you are going with the story and all that.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

sorry, it's just not the first time I've been asked that question It's actually a very interesting story, very komplex, which is way the damn story has 4 parts. I'll probably never write it right and completly screw the whole thing up, but I figured I should at least try.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Its ok, your sensitive to that being you are young and always end up having crushes on the older guys and people give you a hard time for it, been there, done that. Its funny when you get older and realizing that you can have crushes on guys in their early thirties and knowing that you aren't that much younger than them.
I can see the story being complex and all that, but all good stories are complex, otherwise they wouldn't be as interesting you know??
Old 04-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

That's only cause boys my age are like super annoying

It's not just the age difference (I've got to stop typing time difference...), it's the actual difference, with her being in germany and him being in Ner York and him being her favorite actor and her not knowing what to do with her life. You know what, I'm not gonna talk about this anymore, I've spent months thinking about absolutly nothing else, I'd never stop
Old 04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

They are annoying when they are teenagers, and they don't stop being annoying when they are older unfortunetly. Haha time differences are always on our brain here being we are from different parts of the world Wanna talk about something else being you are frusterated with your storyline.