Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

The Mockers (OT) #320 - Mondays might be the worst but they certainly have a lot of good TV

The Mockers
off topic thread

New day, New Off Topic Thread, New Off Topics..

Icon credit to Jess
Old 02-08-2012, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

OooOooOooo.. I'm the first one to post in here!! Yeez I need to find a job.. I feel like such a loser. Maybe I should go to the library or something.. just ANYTHING to feel productive.

“when your happiness is someone else's happiness, that is love” ~ LDR
Old 02-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

Morning!

Carmen...forgot about my papercut when I did my nails...hence the Fing pain!

Have a good one all...better than my plan!

Good Friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they're there
Old 02-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Poor Liz! It's always paper cuts that hurts the most.. I can scrape up my knee but when I get a papercut I get all wincey. Hope it isn't one of those horrible slide slashes!

Old 02-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I get excited when I am the first one too Jenn Not sure why, we go through threads so fast that it doesn't even matter And you are not a loser, then I would have to call myself a loser and I don't want to do that Although my parent's just made me feel like one asking if I wanted to drive along with them to my Mom's doctor's appointment. I would drive a hour in the car to get there, and sit in the lobby of the doctor's for like a hour, then drive home. I obviously passed

Love the dog pic in the OP Megan
Old 02-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Blondes (View Post)
I get excited when I am the first one too Jenn Not sure why, we go through threads so fast that it doesn't even matter And you are not a loser, then I would have to call myself a loser and I don't want to do that Although my parent's just made me feel like one asking if I wanted to drive along with them to my Mom's doctor's appointment. I would drive a hour in the car to get there, and sit in the lobby of the doctor's for like a hour, then drive home. I obviously passed

Love the dog pic in the OP Megan
I proclaim non of us Losers!! *plants winner flag on MCz planet *

I just feels weird sitting at home even though I write. It just feels weird. IDK it'll all change soon enough I guess.

It's so funny though how ppl are like that. . "Well you're not doing anything anyway.. " I can't even go to lobbies of hospitals though so I'd've passed too.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiacs (View Post)
I proclaim non of us Losers!! *plants winner flag on MCz planet *

I just feels weird sitting at home even though I write. It just feels weird. IDK it'll all change soon enough I guess.

It's so funny though how ppl are like that. . "Well you're not doing anything anyway.. " I can't even go to lobbies of hospitals though so I'd've passed too.
We are winners What kind of stuff are you writing?? It does feel weird just sitting at home, I always feel like I should be doing something too Today I am gonna clean my office, I have a goal at least

Yeah they meant well In the past I have gone with them, but I just didn't feel like it today Her appointment is in Madison, which is way bigger then my town obviously and sometimes I have gone to go to a certain store or something, but I am broke so don't have any money to spend
Old 02-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Blondes (View Post)
We are winners What kind of stuff are you writing?? It does feel weird just sitting at home, I always feel like I should be doing something too Today I am gonna clean my office, I have a goal at least

Yeah they meant well In the past I have gone with them, but I just didn't feel like it today Her appointment is in Madison, which is way bigger then my town obviously and sometimes I have gone to go to a certain store or something, but I am broke so don't have any money to spend
We ARE winners!

I write novels & short stories & scripts. My sister & I are starting a comic project called Ma Shofan which is Hebrew for "What Bunny" -- it was a line in a movie & was just so funny.. Two guys were making out & they saw a bunny & one of the guys just went MA SHOFAAAN?! in this hilarious way. it. So now I'm writing short sketches for that.

I know all about that. My sis always runs around in shops when we're together & I can't buy anything. Just today she had to pay money for me to come visit her on Friday.. Feels so bad. I really want to see her though & she's such a beautiful person - buys me pretty things & helps me so much. She's my earth angel & she never makes me feel bad for not having money.

Funny sometimes though.. Read that Taylor Lautner earned $25million for playing Jacob in the last two Twilights & the same day I got my savings account balance for 0.05 cent. I love life. It's so cute.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiacs (View Post)
We ARE winners!

I write novels & short stories & scripts. My sister & I are starting a comic project called Ma Shofan which is Hebrew for "What Bunny" -- it was a line in a movie & was just so funny.. Two guys were making out & they saw a bunny & one of the guys just went MA SHOFAAAN?! in this hilarious way. it. So now I'm writing short sketches for that.

I know all about that. My sis always runs around in shops when we're together & I can't buy anything. Just today she had to pay money for me to come visit her on Friday.. Feels so bad. I really want to see her though & she's such a beautiful person - buys me pretty things & helps me so much. She's my earth angel & she never makes me feel bad for not having money.

Funny sometimes though.. Read that Taylor Lautner earned $25million for playing Jacob in the last two Twilights & the same day I got my savings account balance for 0.05 cent. I love life. It's so cute.
That sounds very interesting. Its a good way of passing your time too and you are such a creative and engaging person, so I am sure the stuff you write is great.

Aww you are so lucky to have a sister like that hon, not everyone does. My sister is nice, but not that nice Depends on the day, and what she needs.

Its INSANE how much money those actor's make. I don't get it at all. Some people have a whole lot, when so many others, struggle to pay rent.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

quick visit

I accidentally watched 12 seconds of Glee
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

There you are, was just about to harass you on twitter

Im bored
Old 02-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

yeah soccer night
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Do not Throw your laptop do not throw your laptop do not throw your laptop do not throw your laptop.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am saying the same right now Plus sucks
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Sorry I randomly left Jess, was annoying me and my laptop was being just a tad annoying So I just shut my laptop off