Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

The Mockers (OT) #309 - If we don't sleep soon, we may need to change Mockers to Insomniacs.

The Mockers
off topic thread

New day, New Off Topic Thread, New Off Topics..

Icon credit to Jess
Old 10-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Awesome gif in the OP, hilarious And so true
Old 10-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

I know!

Sorry it took so long. Scott Porter was my TV wearing a tank top and sweating. Sidetracked me a little.

Icon credit to Jess
Old 10-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I died too I am gonna head out, hopefully I can sleep
Old 10-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

I lost all train of thought. It was absolutely lovely.

Sleep well!

Icon credit to Jess
Old 10-25-2011, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Hello
Old 10-25-2011, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

How are you today?

“when your happiness is someone else's happiness, that is love” ~ LDR
Old 10-25-2011, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I didn't know you speak spanish, learn something new every day

I am okay, had a long day yesterday so still recovering

How are you honey
Old 10-25-2011, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Blondes (View Post)
I didn't know you speak spanish, learn something new every day

I am okay, had a long day yesterday so still recovering

How are you honey
Estudié Español para ocho años y todo puedo decir es: Mas depacio por favor y Tu jardín es muy marivillosa y Sí Guapa. & some other things.

Actually when we go to our version of 'highschool' we get to choose a prgrm & mine was Social Studies w a language direction so I took: Swedish; English; Spanish; German; Hebrew; Danish; & French.. Not to say I'm fluent in most of them - I know bits & pieces - I get mildly confused at time which words belong to which languages too.

I'm Ok, a little 'ish myself & annoyed because the space-bar on my computer has decided to be semi-uncooperative. Makes it very hard to type.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiacs (View Post)
Estudié Español para ocho años y todo puedo decir es: Mas depacio por favor y Tu jardín es muy marivillosa y Sí Guapa. & some other things.

Actually when we go to our version of 'highschool' we get to choose a prgrm & mine was Social Studies w a language direction so I took: Swedish; English; Spanish; German; Hebrew; Danish; & French.. Not to say I'm fluent in most of them - I know bits & pieces - I get mildly confused at time which words belong to which languages too.

I'm Ok, a little 'ish myself & annoyed because the space-bar on my computer has decided to be semi-uncooperative. Makes it very hard to type.
Aw you sound so adorable in whatever language you were speaking

Wow, you got lucky, we just had 3 choices when I was in high school, German, Spanish, and Japenese. I took German, which was a great experience at the time, I loved it, but in the long run, I should have taken Spanish, it would have really helped me find a job which I badly need now

I hate it when crap gets stuck underneath keyboards, shifting and moving it around doesn't always help either, you just end up banging at the thing till it does what you want
Old 10-25-2011, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aw you sound so adorable in whatever language you were speaking

Wow, you got lucky, we just had 3 choices when I was in high school, German, Spanish, and Japenese. I took German, which was a great experience at the time, I loved it, but in the long run, I should have taken Spanish, it would have really helped me find a job which I badly need now

I hate it when crap gets stuck underneath keyboards, shifting and moving it around doesn't always help either, you just end up banging at the thing till it does what you want
That..should have been spanish..

Oh it's very different here- but it depends on which prgrm you choose for 'Gymnasiet' which is highschool from 15/16-18/19yrs old depending on when you started school (at 6 or 7).

If you choose the Automotive/Electrician/Science/Esthetic prgrms etc or another directions of the Social studies prgrm you don't study that many languages. + When you are 12 it's mandatory to chose between German; Spanish; or French. English we all start at 9/10 yrs old. + There's an option for homeland language studies from 6/7 yrs old if you have a foreign background. --Basically it's a completely different educational system, .

Love your description. It's kinda funny that a crumb can ruin such an advanced technical system.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
That..should have been spanish..

Oh it's very different here- but it depends on which prgrm you choose for 'Gymnasiet' which is highschool from 15/16-18/19yrs old depending on when you started school (at 6 or 7).

If you choose the Automotive/Electrician/Science/Esthetic prgrms etc or another directions of the Social studies prgrm you don't study that many languages. + When you are 12 it's mandatory to chose between German; Spanish; or French. English we all start at 9/10 yrs old. + There's an option for homeland language studies from 6/7 yrs old if you have a foreign background. --Basically it's a completely different educational system, .

Love your description. It's kinda funny that a crumb can ruin such an advanced technical system.
Sounds like you guys are similar to Germany, I know a bit about that being I studied German for so long and went there over a summer when I was in High School. In some ways i think that makes sense more then the US system of education, maybe less people would be out of work
Old 10-25-2011, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sounds like you guys are similar to Germany, I know a bit about that being I studied German for so long and went there over a summer when I was in High School. In some ways i think that makes sense more then the US system of education, maybe less people would be out of work
I wish.

The thing is that most countries/people are working from a capitalistic -egotistical model now due to mass propaganda against Karl Marxs & Friedrich Engels theories (read them if you can) - & that's basically why we are where we are now.. Unemployed etc. The system is created so that if you want to get ahead (even just have a job) you have to take money & power by any means necessary - no matter who or what you crush or "put under your foot" on your way - & that includes your inner self.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

day was too long-
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 10-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
I wish.

The thing is that most countries/people are working from a capitalistic -egotistical model now due to mass propaganda against Karl Marxs & Friedrich Engels theories (read them if you can) - & that's basically why we are where we are now.. Unemployed etc. The system is created so that if you want to get ahead (even just have a job) you have to take money & power by any means necessary - no matter who or what you crush or "put under your foot" on your way - & that includes your inner self.
We are all pretty much doomed Not cool. Not cool at all Sorry I randomly left, my sister called me suddenly and then came to pick me up for lunch so I had to leave without a chance to say goodbye

Hi Jess