Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Matt's Movie Roles #1 ~ 'Cause Matt makes the big screen look good!

Below you can find all basic information about all the movies Matt has played in so far. Any future projects that we'll learn about will also be put here so we have an up to date list for you.

• I hope they serve beer in hell (2009)
    Role: Tucker Max
    Synopsis: A connoisseur of fast times and faster women, Tucker Max (Czuchry) unleashes his wit and wants on every unsuspecting female around – from horny hotties to aroused cougars to one amorous dwarf – for one night of non-stop debauchery. But the night gets out of control when the boys meet a stripper who can match their misogynist mouths, and Tucker becomes the butt of a vengeful practical joke. Nothing is sacred in one of the “smartest, most well-written, disgusting, hilarious, endearing, offensive and downright best comedies within its genre to date” (IGN)!

More Info

• Clooney vs. Godzilla (2007)
    Role: Matt speaks more than 15 different roles, including: George Clooney, reporter Warren and Max the pig
    Matt co-wrote and co-directed!
    Synopsis: GEORGE CLOONEY (George Clooney) is a jaded superstar. After winning the Oscar® for Best-Supporting Actor®, Clooney retires from Hollywood to sail around the world. His retirement plans come to a screeching halt when he accidentally releases GODZILLA (Godzilla), who was frozen deep in the arctic ice by the Japanese Military in 1985. Chaos ensues as Godzilla begins a rampage of world-wide destruction.

Can playboy George Clooney, with help from his estranged pet pig Max and a mysterious Goose Oracle, save the world from the mighty Godzilla?

In this FOUR-PART YouTube exclusive event, over 80 movies have been woven together with full soundtrack replacement and new ADR performances to create a hilarious, unprecedented Movie Remix of monstrous proportions.

more info
    watch

• Hooked (2006)
    Role: Scotty Seymour
    Synopsis: Scotty Seymour is a lowly accountant who needs something to impress the girl of his dreams. Scotty then wins front row Oscar tickets in an office raffle, turning his life upside down in "Hooked."
    Official Website

• Em & Me (2004)
    ... aka Moondance (USA: video title)
    Role: Chase
    Official Website
    Rating: PG - Parental Guidance Recommended for persons under 15 Years.
    Genre: Drama
    Running time: 106 minutes
    Trailer: Watch here!
    Synopsis:

Linda Davenport (Mary Mara, K-PAX, A Civil Action) is struggling with the decision to place her elderly, live-in father Ernie (Alan Young, The Time Machine, Mr. Ed) in a retirement home. Ernie is sweet, sensitive and insightful, yet since suffering a stroke, he spends his quiet time quietly longing for beloved Emily, his deceased wife. His presence in the Davenport home has caused tension with Linda's husband Michael (Alex McArthur, As Good As Dead) and temperamental teenage daughter Emily (Danielle Harris, Urban Legend, City Slickers), who not only bears her grandmother's name but also a striking resemblance to her.

Sensing his burden, Ernie packs a bag and hits the road for a journey across country to visit his wife's grave on their anniversary. Along the way, Ernie meets a sympathetic college student Chase (Matt Czuchry, Hack, Swimming Upstream) who is touched by Ernie's wisdom and charm and offers him a ride. From there, Ernie encounters a fascinating cast of characters, including a lovesick mechanic, a fast-talking drag queen and a pair of bumbling criminals who use Ernie to unwittingly rob a convenience store.

Meanwhile, the Davenport family is beside themselves with grief and guilt over the missing Ernie. They receive a call from a police station where Ernie is held for his involvement with the robbery. Mary and Emily travel to reach him but it is too late - Ernie escaped, determined to reach his destination and be with his wife once again. Through a twist of fate, Ernie's family and all those who shared in his adventure come together at the gravesite to witness he and young Emily have one final dance.

• Advantage Hart (2003)
    Short film.
    Also starring Kate Bosworth.
    Trailer
    Watch movie here!

more

• A Midsummer Night's Rave (2002)
    Role: Evan
    Synopsis: A modern retelling of the Shakespeare comedy set in a rave club that resembles the enchanted forest of the original play. Set in a rave two years in the future, a group of friends share an adventure fueled by pounding beats, a magical Puck and his glowing pills, and a hot pursuit of some stolen drug money. A few well wishing fairies, an unexpected turn of events and a some changes of heart lead this entourage through one unforgettable night.
    Official Website:

• Eight Legged Freaks (2002)
    Role: Brett
    Summary: What do you get when you cross toxic waste with a bunch of exotic spiders?.. Eaten!.. The residents of a rural mining town discover that an unfortunate chemical spill has caused hundreds of little spiders to mutate overnight to the size of SUVs. And their hungry! When the alarm is sounded, it's then up to mining engineer Chris McCormack and Sheriff Sam Parker to mobilize an eclectic group of townspeople, including the Sheriff's young son, Mike, her daughter, Ashley and paranoid radio announcer Harlan Griffith and Deputy Pete Willis into battle against the bloodthirsty eight-legged beasts.
    Official Website: Eight Legged Freaks!
    YouTube - Matt Czuchry in Eight Legged Freaks (Arac attack - Italian)

• Slap Her... She's French (2002)
    ... aka Freche Biester! (Germany)
    ... aka She Gets What She Wants (USA: TV title)
    Role: Kyle Fuller
    Synopsis: Welcome to Splendona High School in Splendona, Texas--where football players, cheerleaders and beauty queens rule the hallways. Starla Grady, the most popular girl in school, is on top of it all. That is, at least, until Genevieve Le Plouff drops into her world. Genevieve, a foreign exchange student from Paris, moves in with Starla's family in an attempt to help boost Starla's grade in French class, and thus, keep her from getting kicked off the cheerleading squad. At first glance, Genevieve appears to be the typical fish out of water--following Starla around with unwavering admiration of her wonderful life. However, when Genevieve is featured on the front of the school newspaper, telling her tale of misfortune, Starla feels the tide of her perfect world begin to shift.
    YouTube - Matt Czuchry in Slap Her, she's french

• Swimming Upstream (2002)
    Role: Morris Bird III
    Synopsis: Morris' family is far from perfect. While growing up, Morris faced obstacles most youngsters only read about. His mother died of cancer, and it is possible his father assisted his wife's death to spare her the pain of her last agonizing moments. Morris is still uncertain about his father's innocence or guilt. But despite his troubled history, Morris is hopeful: he falls in love with one of his classmates, Julie Sutton and does well at school. But after an injury during a soccer game, Morris discovers shocking news about his future.

On a sidenote: This is the place where you can discuss movies, give any information you know about the movies but you can also create threads to discuss a certain movie so discussions won't get mixed... To see what kind of movie discussion threads we already have, check the Navigation thread which is topped at the bottom of the main page of the Matt Czuchry forum. There you can find a complete list.

If you have any new information concerning Matt on his past movie roles or perhaps even on a future movie rule... please post!

Last edited by Unsung Hero; 02-07-2010 at 06:52 AM
Old 08-22-2006, 04:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

-

Last edited by kasias; 05-16-2007 at 09:34 AM
Old 08-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Matt was only in the pilot, But it's not a movie role, it's a TV role... I don't think there's a thread for TV roles yet...

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 08-24-2006, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I believe Jake 2.0 was a TV-show..but cool that you got to see it! I still have to watch it.

Old 08-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I only saw the Pilot (because of Matt)
It was on our tv a few month ago. Small role and many stubbles

ETA: I still have to watch "new best friend". I think Ebay hates me
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 09-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

-

Last edited by kasias; 05-16-2007 at 09:34 AM
Old 12-10-2006, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I have seen "New best friend" yesterday and I didn't notived him. Mabye he was just a party guest in the background.... I don't know.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-10-2006, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's only 1 version of New Best Friend?! Or are there multiple movies with that name?!
Didn't that movie also have another name?!

Quote:
I was wondering if anyone of you have seen Matt in 'Em & me' or 'A Midsummer Night's Rave' and could say a few words about his roles
I haven't seen him in that no... They're very hard to get...

Old 12-10-2006, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Didn't that movie also have another name?!
Yeah Mary Jane last dance because I also didn't noticed a girl with the name Mary Jane I thought there could be a second version but it's just this one "New best fried" with the same maincast

Quote:
I haven't seen him in that no... They're very hard to get...
Midsummer Rave can you get at amazon.com Yesterday I found for the first time "Em&Me" with the working title Moon Dance on Ebay but the australian ebay
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

the rest of the cast is the same?! That's really weird..

Australian ebay?! That's too bad...
and amazon?! I never get stuff from amazon.. Perhaps I should look into it..

Old 12-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
and amazon?! I never get stuff from amazon..
I'm a amazon fan but you need a credit card for the internation amazon, I asked my Mom a few weeks ago if she could bye me the dvd but she is not a fan of international delivery
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-10-2006, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I always use a dutch delivery service.
My parents aren't a fan of international delivery services either...
too bad these movies never appear on tv.

Old 12-10-2006, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
too bad these movies never appear on tv.
Yeah we need more Matt screentime on our televisions
Gilmore Girls isn't enough i still wish he would play in a movie like Final Destination, a movie where had always great young acotors
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope Matt will be in a new movie soon.. But a bigger movie this time. He needs to be more known in the movie biz..

Old 12-10-2006, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
But a bigger movie this time. He needs to be more known in the movie biz..
I hope he'll make something next summer or a shortmovie during GG like Alexis this year.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread