Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Logan Spoilers Thread #3 - Because we just can't do without!

Rules:
- Follow the FanForum Rules
- Only post and/or discuss spoilers related to the character Logan Huntzberger.

LOGAN HUNTZBERGER SPOILERS THREAD

7.01 The Long Morrow
Airdate: September 26th, 2006
Writer: Dave Rosenthal
Director:
  • Not known if Logan will appear in this episode (as of yet)

Other Spoilers
  • Gilmore Girls will be back next season with at least 13 episodes out of the 22 episodes
  • I've just been informed by my crusty Gilmore mole that Matt Czuchry has sealed a deal to return for the show's seventh — and likely final — season. Per my spy, Czuchry is committed to appearing in at least 13 of 22 episodes, the same arrangement he had this season. Although this is no guarantee that Rory and Logan will ride off into the Stars Hollow sunset together, it certainly bodes well for the young lovers. (Ausiello Report)
  • "In the season finale, we're going to find out that Logan is indeed going to London [to take] a place in the paper there," Czuchry revealed. "[Their relationship] is sort of left up in the air because he's leaving for a whole year," Alexis added. "I mean, Rory's really young, so that's a long separation." Still, let's just say I'd be shocked if Logan is gone for good. (E!Online)
  • Matt Czuchry's contract information! He'll be in the final 3 episodes of the season! Click here for more information
  • Information on Season 7 of Gilmore Girls and the amount of episodes.. For now 13 episodes, subject will be revisited after the premiere of season 7. Source: Click here
  • Ausiello confirms that season 7 will have 22 episodes!
  • Matt Czuchry will be back for sure as Logan stays in London, they'll have a long distance relationship. Marty will be back, Milo will not return! [Read more here]
  • Logan will work in London, phone calls with Rory, new colleagues and something will happen!! Read more here!! (NY paper article)

1. Rory and Logan in a committed relationship, with no break ups.
2. Seeing Logan in his new job, whether it is with the paper in Stamford or somewhere else.
3. Rory and Logan banter
4. Scenes with Lorelai, Richard, Emily, Christopher and just hanging out.
5. Rory showing Logan around Stars Hollow.
6. Rory and Logan telling Mitchum that he was wrong about the both of them - both professionally and as a couple.
7. Paris/Doyle/Rory/Logan interaction.
8. Rory and Logan working together on an article or in some capacity in their roles as journalists.
9. No more dropping in of old boyfriends for the sake of silly drama.
10. Rory and Logan working together to help patch together Luke and Lorelai
11. Rory and Logan help pull off a wedding for her mother and Luke.
12. Finn and Colin hanging out with Rory during Logan's time in London.
13. Rory and Logan eloping/engaging
14. Logan preparing diner for Rory
15. Logan surprising with a romantic trip or just something romantic
16. Logan surprising Rory when returning from London
17. Rory and Logan have a 'intimate' reunion when Logan returns from London
18. Logan and Honor interaction/bonding
19. Logan planning a proposal for Rory
20. Sailing trip with Rory, Logan, Honor, and Josh.
21. Logan mingling with Stars Hollow townies.
22. Logan and Lorelai bonding over psychotic family members.
23. Logan in a bar brawl to defend Rory's honor.
24. R/L Movie Night!
25. A conversation between Michel and Logan, Finn and Colin at The Dragonfly.
26. How Logan adjusts to being a part of a hands-on, extended family as Rory's BF
27. Rory and Logan ice-skating
28. Finn's re-enactment of 'Passion of the Christ'
29. Logan finds out about the Dean/Rory affair and they talk about it
30. Funny!Logan
31. Cute!Drunk!Logan
32. Logan and Luke having it out
33. Rory giving Logan each other a hickey
34. Finn spanking Rory
35. Finn spanking Logan
36. Logan spanking Rory.....heck, we just want to see some spanking
37. Finn's Naked Phase
38. Logan giving Rory a flower before taking her on a date or just visiting her.
39. Rory blindfolding Logan this time and taking him somewhere special
40. Rory grabbing Shira's stress cigarette and squashing it with her foot.
41. Rory getting a special letter but an actual pigeon carrier
42. Rory and Logan having a sexy phone conversation
43. Protective!Logan
44. Wet Naked!Logan
45. Mellow!Logan
46. Bearhug!Logan
47. Logan helping Rory study.
48. Logan/Rory having breakfast in bed and doing the crossword puzzle together.
49. Logan/Rory/Zach/Lane interaction and a possible double date.
50. Logan playing basketball!
51. Having real discussions between Logan and Rory about issues/their future
52. Logan playing tennis!
53. Logan/Rory/Gigi interaction
54. A joint dinner between the Gilmores (Emily, Richard, Lorelai, Rory) and the Huntzbergers (Logan, Mitchum, Shira, Honor&Josh, Elias) with Christopher thrown in for good measure.

Do you have your own suggestions for the wishlist? Just post them in this thread and the thread starter will add it

Start discussing

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 07-18-2006 at 09:45 PM
Old 04-21-2006, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry for the double post but Kristin has been on the set during the takes of the season finale

Quote:
London Calling: I think Turk said it best in a recent episode of Scrubs, as he was watching the best female duo on the telly: "Mothers and daughters: They speak so fast, but they speak so true." He was watching, of course, our beloved Gilmore Girls. And since these girls are so apt to tell it like it is, and I happened to get on set during the taping of the season finale (pinch me!), naturally, I had to dig for info regarding the possibility of another season--especially given that the show has not been picked up yet and the rumors (which sadly were confirmed this week) that show runner Amy Sherman-Palladino might call it quits.

"I'm pretty sure the show will go on," Alexis Bledel (Rory) told me. "We've been on the WB for a while, and I'm sure they'll just pass us along to the CW." Of course, only time (and our Save One Show poll?) will tell, but I for one am not ready nor willing to say goodbye--if for no other reason than I want to know what happens with Lorelai and Luke and Rory and Logan. Can I get an amen, brothers and sisters?

Since Alexis (Rory) and Matt Czuchry (Logan) were the ones on set that day, I did my best to supersleuth some romantic intel, but what I found wasn't quite so romantic. "In the season finale, we're going to find out that Logan is indeed going to London [to take] a place in the paper there," Czuchry revealed. "[Their relationship] is sort of left up in the air because he's leaving for a whole year," Alexis added. "I mean, Rory's really young, so that's a long separation." Still, let's just say I'd be shocked if Logan is gone for good.

In the season finale, Rory throws a big going-away bash for Logan, and a few musical personages guest star in the same episode: punk band Sonic Youth, 24's Mary Lynn Rajskub (yes, she sings) and a slew of other undiscovered singers who vie for the vacated town-troubadour spot. And you'll be happy to hear that at least one of the candidates is rooting for RoLo. "We just met Logan, and that was exciting," Sonic Youth's vocalist Kim Gordon told me. "He's our favorite of Rory's boyfriends!" And how.

Source: E!Online

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 04-22-2006, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Logan's leaving...some on give us some love before the season's over!!

Old 04-22-2006, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have heard that there's going to be a twist or something like that at the airport scene that nobody is allowed to talk about.. I can't even imagine what it could be.. what I can think of seems too simple

Old 04-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinystar
I can't even imagine what it could be.. what I can think of seems too simple
Hope i'm not butting in but I can think of something ( it might be the same as you, but might not ) but maybe Logan goes to get his plane and then he realises he can't go a year without seeing Rory and goes back to her. I have another way to. Rory says to logan don't go! and She says I love you. And I'll miss you to. There lots of things I through of...

^^ I would love them to happen but they most likely won't happen but a girl can dream can't she? She is just loves this couple alot!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd like that... but Kristin said that Logan is going to London... I think that will be the challenge of their relationship next season...

Right now my mind tells me that Rory suggets to go with him, but it seems to fanficcy? If that's even a word

Old 04-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

^ hehe and awww, I would love that. Wouldn't it be evil if Rory said that to Logan and GG ended? Yep, total cruel
Old 04-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know that the episode ends with Lorelai but that the airport scene is right before that... I'm guessing that the Lorelai scene won't be that long..

I would like that.. or she's preggers.. no that doesn't seem GG like to me at all and Logan would stay.. nope she's not going to be preggers..

Or she's saying that she kissed Jess and that's where it ends?! I mean she has to tell him that right?

Old 04-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinystar
Or she's saying that she kissed Jess and that's where it ends?! I mean she has to tell him that right?
I can totally see that in the cliffhanger. Since there will be one for Rory/Logan right? Even if I would hate that since I don't like cliffhangers because they drive me insane *lol* She does have to tell him.

And I agree about the pregnant thing. It really doesn't seem GG. :/
Old 04-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

ASP did say something that each Gilmore Girl had their own season finale apart from one another... and I keep hearing that nobody is allowed to talk about that scene so something must happen right?

Partially I like cliffy's because it will get viewers back for the next season and I like speculating about it.. but on the other hand, they're plain evil!

Old 04-22-2006, 01:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hy, to everyone, it is a real pleasure to be here with you again after watching how cruel are other forums with R/L and specially Logan. Some people hate him so much that want him dead and expect a Jess come back as the one, they also think that everybody hates Logan so they don`t understand why the WB has resigned MC.
Well my opinion on the cliffhanger btw R/L is that there is going to happen something else, and that it can be related with the discussion between Rory and Michum this maybe pushes Logan to change his decision of going to London.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

everybody hates Logan?! There are tons of Logan fans in the world!
and welcome back!

oh yeah, Rory confronts Mitchum, that's right.. it could be included yes.. or Mitchum is included in the airport scene? He interrupts them during their goodbyes and says something which hurts/angers somebody?

Old 04-23-2006, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Can't the cliffhanger actually be a proposal? I mean, they could have a long engagement. But that's only a theory. I would love for it to happen BUT it probably won't.

{Max&Alec}
Old 04-23-2006, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

A proposal... that could be a possibilty too... Ausiello said there was no elopement but proposal is something completely different...

it would be a long engagement yes.. depends on if Logan is actually staying in London for a year.. we don't know that!

Old 04-24-2006, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

My apologies for the double post but this was posted at the R/L spoiler thread by iamsher

Quote:
From Dr.Stupid:

Quote:
Global Promo:
Rory says: "I could have lost you"
Logan with a sort of smile: "I'm the one screwing things up here."

Then there's the Luke stuff and him calling in for re-enforcements due to the party, but they didn't show any dialogue.
It sounds really sweet to me! I can't wait to see it now

Closed Thread   Post New Thread