Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2016, 10:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Right ugh. Someone said on reddit that Netflix responded to their friend that there could have been a screening?
Old 11-19-2016, 10:54 PM
New Fan

Viewer reaction screening are for newer shows to gauge viewer interests in characters and plots to see what works and what doesn't for the future. There is no reason to have one for this show, viewers are engaged. They especially wouldn't do it a week out from getting a full scope of viewer reaction, not to mention to carelessly do it with 40 people and not so much as a pinkie swear not to say anything.
Old 11-19-2016, 11:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Plus didn't they claim it was for all seasons? Like where are these other people to spoil Summer or Spring? Plus with the tight lid on the four words why on eacrth would they risk it?

I mean a part of me could believe it because of ASPs hard on for Milo but I don't get what the point is. I mean its a bunch of time wasted for something that has already been done.
Old 11-19-2016, 11:19 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I mean they even had the girls do that dumb PSA-like thing on twitter about not spoiling the final 4 words. They're not going to take a whatever happens, happens approach to anything. They've been extremely methodical about what gets out and have practiced a misinformation campaign on par with WW2.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Damn things went crazy last night. Feels like have to quit on life till after it aired. Oh and sleep. Apparently I can't go to sleep anymore.

I did not read the reddit thing, but just reading the responses here is giving me a headache.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-20-2016, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys, I've never written on here before but I've lurking for awhile and I've question for you: did people really watch Fall already? Or are they only putting out fake spoilers? I've not checked under the spoiler tags because I'm legit scared but I want to know if it's all true or it's just trolling.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Hi guys, I've never written on here before but I've lurking for awhile and I've question for you: did people really watch Fall already? Or are they only putting out fake spoilers? I've not checked under the spoiler tags because I'm legit scared but I want to know if it's all true or it's just trolling.
That's the big question. I seems like it's fake--no one else anywhere online is talking about going to a screening of any episode, people contacted Netflix and then said they didn't know of any screenings of "Fall", it doesn't make sense that Netflix would do this...

but the girl was really confident/angry at not being believed and everything she said was just plausible enough to be true.

GG Spoiler Mastpost: Plot | Casting
Old 11-20-2016, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightside09 (View Post)
That's the big question. I seems like it's fake--no one else anywhere online is talking about going to a screening of any episode, people contacted Netflix and then said they didn't know of any screenings of "Fall", it doesn't make sense that Netflix would do this...

but the girl was really confident/angry at not being believed and everything she said was just plausible enough to be true.
Just to be safe I'll probably avoid reading anything but it'd be a huge bummer if a girl ruined the most anticipated finale of this year.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

netflix wouldn't release the last episode before it's airdate, they're smart. i strongly believe that the girl is lying.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I honestly can't see that happening either. They have been so secretive and careful since the beginning of filming, why should they now screen the biggest episode one week before the premiere? They never would the 4 words on paper because they thought it would get out somehow but now they just carelessly put them out? I highly doubt it

ETA:

where is this one from?
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}

Last edited by Unsung Hero; 11-20-2016 at 03:31 AM
Old 11-20-2016, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They never would the 4 words on paper because they thought it would get out somehow but now they just carelessly put them out?
Yeah, that surely is wrong, it doesn't sound like something that would happen, I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I won't bother reading the stuff anyway. I love spoilers, but that is taking it a bit far
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-20-2016, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung Hero (View Post)
I won't bother reading the stuff anyway. I love spoilers, but that is taking it a bit far
I know what you mean, I wanna be able to enjoy something without being all up to speed beforehand.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Exactly, I think that would make the experience a lot less fun.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-20-2016, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung Hero (View Post)
Exactly, I think that would make the experience a lot less fun.
Definitely